Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

Construct: Openness Defined - Page 3

Re: Construct: Openness Defined

Posted by: Phrawger
Date: 2008-12-01 18:06:35
Phrawger paced around his office nervously. He turned to a large man in solid gold armor standing near him.
"Goldsage, I've everything I've ever dreamed of. This great nation, a loving populace, infinite power."
Goldsage moved slightly. "Genosha is a utopia, my lord. All thanks to you."
"Right, right. But now… I'm BORED."
Goldsage thought for a moment. "We could seek out new lands to conquer with your undominated army."
"Nah, the utopia'd come under attack that way… What we need is a way to spread the land without violence."
Goldsage frowned within his helm. "I daresay I've not found peace until after war."
"I know big guy, I know. And believe you me, if this place wasn't already perfect I'd raise up a ruckus with you. But we need to keep Genosha safe while exploding into the mainland…."

(ooc: uh… everybody post an opening paragraph or two. for lack of content)

Posted by: Yuzihax
Date: 2008-12-01 18:10:45
Oh goddamnit what did I get myself into, I have no fucking clue what to do >.>

My characters died in a Resonance Cascade or something :/

e: yeah, sorry about that, but I didn't know I'd be drawing a blank this early.
Maybe this is why I don't RP.

e2: sorry to shit on the Construct guys, I shouldn't have got caught up in "ZOMFG HYPERNESS" and made characters.

Date: 2008-12-01 18:20:51
no worries yuzi, sorry you couldn't come up with anything

now as the godhead and creator of Construct i say that freeman and gman are ELIMINATIFIED

SCHIGGIDY SOI

alright they're totally deadifyed now.
But thanks for playing and you win the consolation prize:
A COPY OF CONSTRUCT: HOME EDITION!

now for the love of shazbot lets get some content up in this bitch

Posted by: PichuUmbreon
Date: 2008-12-01 18:24:22
"We're expanding across the lands, Team Rocket's going to find even more things to do." Table Cat one day declared.

"Ah. That means we'll find more Pokemon?" Ninten Robotnik asked.

"No." Table Cat replied. "Though you might find a lot of mushrooms with eyes."

Jack Paranalis then came in.

"Hello, what does my guest need?" Table Cat said.

"Mercury! Lots of it! For our Lord says one isn't truly living until they have drank mercury! And I love it!" Jack exclaimed in his religiously obsessed way.

"Uhh… Ninten, go show him where the mercury is." Table Cat said.

"Okay." Ninten replied, snickering after a bit.

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2008-12-01 18:50:26
(You do RPs like telling a story? O_o)
Smelter then burns the door down with the ultra hot metal in his mouth.
"I'm gonna take over this place!" Smelter yelled.
" There he is, get 'em!" Mario Mario Exclaimed as he starts jumping on smelter repeatedly.
" I'll burn his back off. " Luigi Mario said as he started firing antigravity fireballs at Smelter's back.
" Oooh, that hurts! How about this!" Smelter said as he viciously turned arround making Mario mario falling off. And then he starts eating Luigi marios fireballs. 

Date: 2008-12-01 18:53:15
Phrawger pulled out a large map of the island and the surrounding countries. "Goldsage, take a look at this map and tell me what you see."
The large man peered at the map for all of two seconds, taking in every minute detail. " Genosha seems… small, sire."
"Right you are. Now, which place would you suggest we invade that would inflict the least damage to ourselves?"
Another two seconds passed. "Murtania is a huge mass with little to no defenses and large, rural plots of fertile land."
"Precisely, old friend. Now, what would be our biggest issue in conquering a pitiful land such as Murtania?"
"The threat of others wanting the same purpose."
"You're a regular Holmes, Goldsage."
"Thank you, my lord."
"Our main threat," Phrawger deduced, "is the ever growing Team Rocket. They want new lands just as much as we do and have an army that rivals ours."
Goldsage frowned. "Rivals, sire? Surely it could not defeat us?"
"At this point… it'd surely be a close call."

Date: 2008-12-01 18:56:47
Mario Mario then notices it is team rocket's hideout and has Luigi mario stop shooting fireballs.
" This is an Invasion! We are taking over team rocket! We will sucseed! " Smelter exclaimed as he shoots many lasers at Table cat's table.

Date: 2008-12-01 19:11:45
I always did them that way, Fivex. But you don't have to do it like telling a story. (Though it'd be better, imo…)

Table Cat teleported in front of them, with a shield around her. "Stop. This is not Giovanni's Team Rocket. We do little harm to the world, nor do we officially give anything to it. But if you insist on harming us, then you'll regret it." she said.

Date: 2008-12-01 19:34:34
Smelter goes and hypnotises Table cat to fump through aring of fire repeatedly.
"What are you doing!" Mario Mario and Luigi Mario exclaim at the same time!
"What he had allways anted to do! Take over the non-govanni team rocket! He was kicked out of govanni's team rocket, and ever sence he wanted a team of his own…" An unknown person said
" Who… are… you?" Mario luigi asked.
" I'm Luigi Luigi.  You shall bow down to me now!"  The unknown person said quietly.
" I was about to say the he was Luigi Luigi, but he said it before me…" Smelter said slightly sadly.
" Get 'em Smelter!" Luigi Luigi exclaimed loudly.

Date: 2008-12-01 19:44:34
Then Table Cat teleported.

"…That was a clone." another Table Cat said after coming out "It's just a biological clone I control when I know I am in danger of death. Now, shall we end this?"

Team Rocket Headquarters suddenly stood up while radiating a lot of energy, Table Cat teleported somewhere inside, and Team Rocket Headquarters charged up a laser in a huge cannon that stuck out in the front of it.

Date: 2008-12-01 19:53:49
"We're goin' in." Mario Luigi said as he teleported smelter MArio Luigi, and Luigi luigi to table Cat.

Date: 2008-12-01 19:58:36
The laser cannon then shut down, all personnel (and Mario Mario and Luigi Mario) were teleported out, then Team Rocket Headquarters violently blew up after Table Cat hit the self-destruct button.

Date: 2008-12-01 20:06:17
A blinking light flashed upon the mission command in the Genoshan General's Office. Phrawger turned. "Main screen turn on."
The screen turned on. "It's you!"
"How are you, gentlemen?" The Central Intel Officer replied.
Goldsage groaned. "Pardon me, my liege, but do we have to go through this every time?"
"You know protocol, Big G. What's the news, captain?"
"All TR's base has been destroyed."
"What you say?!"
The officer cleared his throat. "Just what i said, sir. The base has been obliterated." The screen shut off abruptly.
"This is perfect! The team is in disarray! Send the troops off at once!"
Goldsage nodded. "Duely noted, sire. This mission will not fail. Murtania will be ours."

Date: 2008-12-01 20:09:50
" NGTR is shut down YAY!" Smelter exclaimed. " NGTR?" Luigi Luigi asked. "Non-govanni team rocket. Anyway, My next target is Goldsage's base of operation" Smelter replied.

Date: 2008-12-01 20:20:19
But then suddenly, a much bigger, high-tech-looking Team Rocket Headquarters sprouted behind them. Table Cat teleported in front of them, using a stronger shield that blocked out mind control.

"I wanted to harm you by putting you inside a bomb. Besides, we were planning a new Team Rocket Headquarters for a while." she said.

Then Ninten Robotnik ran in front of them with an Eevee following him. The Eevee suddenly transformed into Glaceon.