Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Calendar Events

Christmas - Page 2

Re: Christmas

Posted by: LedZeplin2
Date: 2007-12-10 15:16:50
Santa died years ago.

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2007-12-10 15:17:47

Santa died years ago.

Another reason Mewthree should fill in for Santa.

Date: 2007-12-10 15:20:47
Reasons Santa can't exist:
If Santa is married, how come he has no children?
How can his reindeer keep their antlers all year long?
How can Santa visit 1.5 billion homes in one night?
How can he eat a couple billion cookies and drink several swimming pools of milk, yet gain no weight at all?
How the hell can he make reindeer fly?

Posted by: Newo
Date: 2007-12-10 15:21:22
Because he is magic, duh!

Date: 2007-12-10 15:23:48
WHY DOES HE HAVE NO CHILDREN?

And the truth is: well: I looked out my bedroom when I was 8 (7 years ago) to see if Santa had came yet. I didn't see Santa. I saw my parents putting the presents under the tree. Don't you know parents shop, or is this absolutely possible?

Date: 2007-12-10 15:25:37
You know what? I hate you all. Screw your forums and all of you, and editing up my posts for speaking my opinion and telling the truth. I hate you all.

Date: 2007-12-10 15:26:26

And the truth is: well: I looked out my bedroom when I was 8 (7 years ago) to see if Santa had came yet. I didn't see Santa. I saw my parents putting the presents under the tree. Don't you know parents shop, or is this absolutely possible?
They could of put presents that they where hidding from you and santa didn't come due to you being up.

You know what? I hate you all. Screw your forums and all of you, and editing up my posts for speaking my opinion and telling the truth. I hate you all.
Don't make that mistake again.

Posted by: hoggins
Date: 2007-12-10 15:26:51

Reasons Santa can't exist:
If Santa is married, how come he has no children?
How can his reindeer keep their antlers all year long?
How can Santa visit 1.5 billion homes in one night?
How can he eat a couple billion cookies and drink several swimming pools of milk, yet gain no weight at all?
How the hell can he make reindeer fly?

He uses protection.
They don't they just grow near Christmas.
He travels at godspeedmph.
He spends the rest of the year burning it off. Any he can't manage towards the end of the trip are wrapped up & given to the children as presents ([size=8pt]his reindeer have the milk[/size]).
Because he is magic, duh!

Date: 2007-12-10 15:27:52
No- do you not believe that parents go shopping?

I hate you all because you shun me for having an honest opinion.

Date: 2007-12-10 15:28:20

No- do you not believe that parents go shopping?

I hate you all because you shun me for having an honest opinion.

We are not shunning you.

Date: 2007-12-10 15:29:11
Anyway, you need to stick to the christmas spirit.
[size=3pt]There may be people who don't want truth forced apon them, just because you were forced to find out and all childhood dreams ruined doesn't mean you have to force that on other people. Santa exist intill is disproved 100%.[/size]

Date: 2007-12-10 15:29:40
And I bet you all still believe the Tooth Fairy and the Easter Bunny are real.

You all edit my posts when I SPOKE THE TRUTH. You just can't have it someone else's way, can you?

Date: 2007-12-10 15:30:37
Stictly speaking, all orignal content still remains, and you can edit your own posts.

Date: 2007-12-10 15:31:21

And I bet you all still believe the Tooth Fairy and the Easter Bunny are real.

You all edit my posts when I SPOKE THE TRUTH. You just can't have it someone else's way, can you?

Newo is joking. Right Newo?

Date: 2007-12-10 15:33:07
I said that Santa is as real as Pokegods, it is my belief, now my belief on pokegods is a completely different matter.