Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Calendar Events

Christmas - Page 4

Re: Christmas

Posted by: hoggins
Date: 2007-12-10 15:50:48
Aren't the Christmas trees from Pagan religion? Christianity took a lot from them ([size=8pt]such as the earlier mentioned Easter, which used to be a Pagan fertility festival[/size]).

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2007-12-10 15:51:19

Aren't the Christmas trees from Pagan religion? Christianity took a lot from them ([size=8pt]such as the earlier mentioned Easter, which used to be a Pagan fertility festival[/size]).

Really?

Posted by: Newo
Date: 2007-12-10 15:51:47

Just you wait, political correctness will sort that out.

How do you know?

Soon, people will realise that christmas without christ is too un-PC, they will vote for it in, we will have to have something christian in every home celebrating christmas.

Christianity was stolen from the Jews, Jesus wasn't Christian he was Jewish.

Date: 2007-12-10 15:52:52

Just you wait, political correctness will sort that out.

How do you know?

Soon, people will realise that christmas without christ is too un-PC, they will vote for it in, we will have to have something christian in every home celebrating christmas.

I don't get what your saying.

Date: 2007-12-10 15:53:10

Really?

Think so, either that or it's all some big conspiracy &/or coincidence…

Posted by: LedZeplin2
Date: 2007-12-10 15:53:33
Hoggins is correct. Most Christian holidays actually were borrowed from Pagan holiday dates. The Easter eggs and Easter bunny also were a Pagan tradition.

And no, in case someone thought so, PAGANISM IS NOT A SATANIC RELIGION.

Date: 2007-12-10 15:54:12
I'm not even sure Jesus was actually born on Christmas day…

Date: 2007-12-10 15:55:06

I'm not even sure Jesus was actually born on Christmas day…

Most people do.

Date: 2007-12-10 15:56:25
Wasn't he born in 0004? Yeah, Christianity declared Paganism satanic too, the same as the Romans & whatnot declared the Celts, the Goths, etc. as barbarians when they did nothing wrong.

Date: 2007-12-10 15:56:51
Satanic religions are non existant, to worship a devil you must first believe a religion that has a devil. Then if you don't worship in that God you aren't worshiping the religion, the religion becomes pointless and the religion dissapears, you then are worshiping your inner evil, which isn't religion at all, it is the begginings of hysteria.

Date: 2007-12-10 15:58:19
Well, where Jesus was born, they rarely had that good weather that late in the year.

And yet I am Christian. I bet you thought I was atheist, didn't you.

NO, HOGGINS, I AM NOT NOR NEVER WILL BE A RASTAFANARIAN. (or…whatever it was)

Date: 2007-12-10 15:59:18
Hoggins is a Pastafarian.

Date: 2007-12-10 15:59:50
Christmas, discuss, now.

Date: 2007-12-10 16:00:11
I never asked you to be…unless Newo edited one of my posts…….

Date: 2007-12-10 16:03:10
I think it was in the "YOU'RE BANNED" topic, you said "Banned because you're not a pastafarian". By the way, the website for that was absolutely stupid. Hilarious, but wrong and stupid. But…back on topic, I guess…