Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Calendar Events

Christmas - Page 6

Re: Christmas

Posted by: hoggins
Date: 2007-12-11 11:05:43
Yeah I know, you also appear to have English for the whole of Friday.

Posted by: Newo
Date: 2007-12-11 14:39:26

A Dell with Windows Vista, plus a printer.

Friend of mine got a computer with vista, the printer was not compatible.

Posted by: LedZeplin2
Date: 2007-12-11 14:45:42
Now you know why it cost so much.

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2007-12-11 14:47:00

What does everyone want for Christmas?

A thing made by Datel(The maker of the AR) that's called "Games N Music DS" but it can do more than play home-brew games(Which are different than hacked ones) and play music, it allows you to watch movies on your DS, as well use programs made for the DS.

Date: 2007-12-14 15:20:30
11 days till christmas.

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2007-12-14 17:45:33
Let's begin the countdown tomorrow!

Posted by: Ghostsanora
Date: 2007-12-14 17:56:27
I'm always showing up late in the discussion aren't I…
Either way, my friend has one of those games and music things. You can use sd chips with them, or rather, you have to use sd chips on them. It comes with one so don't worry. Also, by homebrew, they mean DS homebrews, and it already comes with 25. You can't hold more than that unless you buy your own SD chip. You can't save on games though. Oh, but the music quality is awesome! Just a little grainy through the DS speakers, and kind of quiet. But through Earphones none of that's a problem. My friend has yet to try video. Some of the games it comes with are fun. For 20 bucks, more if you buy an SD chip, it's a good idea. But one thing, the SD slot on the card is [glow=red,2,200]very[/glow] delicate. My friend broke it the first day he had it and has to use duct tape to hold it in. :-\

Date: 2007-12-14 21:24:06

I'm always showing up late in the discussion aren't I…
Either way, my friend has one of those games and music things. You can use sd chips with them, or rather, you have to use sd chips on them. It comes with one so don't worry. Also, by homebrew, they mean DS homebrews, and it already comes with 25. You can't hold more than that unless you buy your own SD chip. You can't save on games though. Oh, but the music quality is awesome! Just a little grainy through the DS speakers, and kind of quiet. But through Earphones none of that's a problem. My friend has yet to try video. Some of the games it comes with are fun. For 20 bucks, more if you buy an SD chip, it's a good idea. But one thing, the SD slot on the card is [glow=red,2,200]very[/glow] delicate. My friend broke it the first day he had it and has to use duct tape to hold it in. :-\
Good to know, I was going to put most of the games that where on it off of it onto my hardrive anyway.

Date: 2007-12-15 12:29:38

Let's begin the countdown tomorrow!

It's already tomorrow!

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2007-12-15 15:13:01
I don't think we need a countdown. Everyone knows when the twenty-fifth is.

Date: 2007-12-15 15:32:07
Instead, we should be counting down to Abwayaxmis!

Date: 2007-12-15 16:12:06

I don't think we need a countdown. Everyone knows when the twenty-fifth is.

It't to build up the excitment.

Date: 2007-12-15 16:34:57

Instead, we should be counting down to Abwayaxmis!
Never heard of that holiday.

Date: 2007-12-15 17:04:08
DUDE, it's the most important holiday of the year!

Date: 2007-12-15 17:09:56

DUDE, it's the most important holiday of the year!
What do you celebrate?