Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Calendar Events

Christmas - Page 8

Re: Christmas

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2007-12-20 16:08:24

Happy Haunaka!
(Or however you spell it.)
No happy christmas!

Posted by: LedZeplin2
Date: 2007-12-20 16:19:27
According to the US g'vmt., Christmas is offensive and is beginning to be bleeped out on TV shows like it were a cuss word or the Christmas episodes are being banned. Christmas trees are now being called Family Trees. Christmas stockings are being called Holiday stockings. Worst of all, the infant Jesus Christ is being called "Holiday Infant".  D: O_o :'(

Posted by: Newo
Date: 2007-12-20 16:41:58
I said it earlier, it is political correctness gone mad.

Date: 2007-12-20 16:44:22
Holiday Infant? What the hell have we stuped ourselves to?

Posted by: Newo
Date: 2007-12-20 16:46:53
Why do you say Happy holidays anyway? Why don't you say that in summer, that is when most holidays are…

Date: 2007-12-20 16:50:03
Or Family/Holiday trees? Is it going to be politcally incorrect if we Americans celebrate the 4th of July because it will offend other nations? If we celebrate Valentine's Day because some people hate love and are truly and deeply offended by it? If we celebrate President's Day because foreigners believe our Presidents were all offensive drunks?

By the way, exams are over and

[size=10pt]IT'S TIME FOR CHRISTMAS BREAK!!![/size]

Date: 2007-12-20 17:07:46

Or Family/Holiday trees? Is it going to be politcally incorrect if we Americans celebrate the 4th of July because it will offend other nations? If we celebrate Valentine's Day because some people hate love and are truly and deeply offended by it? If we celebrate President's Day because foreigners believe our Presidents were all offensive drunks?

By the way, exams are over and

[size=10pt]IT'S TIME FOR CHRISTMAS BREAK!!![/size]
I started christmas break yesterday.

Date: 2007-12-20 17:08:56
I bet you don't have exams.

Date: 2007-12-20 17:09:45

I bet you don't have exams.
Correct!

Date: 2007-12-20 17:14:33
You're in elementary school aren't you?

Date: 2007-12-20 17:16:09

You're in elementary school aren't you?
….
[size=0pt]not answering that.[/size]

Date: 2007-12-20 17:18:44
You'll have exams in a few years. EXAMS SUCK. But anyways…

Look, it's Rudolph the Red Nosed STANTLER!!!

Never mind. Did it wrong. What I do?

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2007-12-21 11:57:38

According to the US g'vmt., Christmas is offensive and is beginning to be bleeped out on TV shows like it were a cuss word or the Christmas episodes are being banned. Christmas trees are now being called Family Trees. Christmas stockings are being called Holiday stockings. Worst of all, the infant Jesus Christ is being called "Holiday Infant".  D: O_o :'(
[size=48pt]DUDE! WTFZORX?!?!?![/size]
Anyway…yesterday was my first full day off. It's abnormally long this year. On Wednesday I had a half day, so I guess that counts too.

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2007-12-21 20:57:37

Maybe she decided she hates the forums?

It's all mu fault. She wasn't a G-mod anymore so I told her when I saw that, I think that's why she wanted to ban herself(Cause I think cause she was not a G-mod, that's what made her hate this forum.

She said that if she lost her position, she would leave GCL.
I guess that was true.

No. She banned herself because she was grounded and wanted to make sure she stayed off.

As for why she lost her position, that's another matter entirely.

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2007-12-22 06:27:36
Whaat the heck?! O_o :???: (}O