Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Multimedia Discussion

Pokemon stop date? - Page 1

Pokemon stop date?

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2007-06-13 09:10:17
Pokemon has been on for 10 years! 10 years is enough. When will it finally come to an end?

Re: Pokemon stop date?

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2007-06-13 11:20:19
Most Pokemon fans aren't hoping Pokemon's gonna end so soon, you know.

That said, it will end when Nintendo stops making money off it.

Posted by: blitzer
Date: 2007-06-13 15:17:43
Then it will never stop until people stop buying the games because of stupid pokemon.That said,i hope that never happens.

Posted by: Bluelatios
Date: 2007-06-13 20:19:09
I have something to say about this. AS LONG AS IT IS REMEMBERED, EVEN AFTER PEOPLE STOP PLAYING THE GAMES,POKEMON WILL LIVE FOREVER IN THE HEARTS OF ITS FANS. AND THEY WILL TELL THEIR KIDS ABOUT IT, AND THOSE KIDS WILL TELL THEIR KIDS ABOUT IT, AND MAYBE WITH A LITTLE LUCK, POKEMON WILL BE REBORN AGAIN IN A NEW GENERATION OF FANS! AS FOR ME, I WILL CONTINUE TELLING PEOPLE ABOUT IT AND SPREADING THE FANDOM AROUND, AND I WILL LIKE IT AND REMEMBER IT FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE! AFTER THAT, WHO KNOWS? MAYBE I WILL HAVE REAL POKEMON IN HEAVEN SOMEDAY. AND SO, THE JOURNEY INTO THE AMAZING POKEMON WORLD CONTINUES………

*sniff*  :'(    I never knew I could write something so touching…….

Posted by: Izwzyzx
Date: 2007-06-13 21:39:14

Pokemon has been on for 10 years! 10 years is enough. When will it finally come to an end?

The anime? I certainly hope the anime ends soon.

Posted by: hoggins
Date: 2007-06-14 10:31:55

I certainly hope the anime ends soon.

Same here, but I reckon the games should carry on a little longer, although NO MORE NEW POKEMON.

Posted by: PichuUmbreon
Date: 2007-06-14 12:32:02

I certainly hope the anime ends soon.

Same here, but I reckon the games should carry on a little longer, although NO MORE NEW POKEMON.

I always liked the fact that new Pokemon were added, but I may be able to accept it if they keep all the current Pokemon and do a very good job on the 5th gen Pokemon games, like they did on Pokemon GSC. (Although I really can't imagine the 5th-gen Pokemon… they may be too freaky. XD)

Posted by: Bluelatios
Date: 2007-06-14 16:12:13

I have something to say about this. AS LONG AS IT IS REMEMBERED, EVEN AFTER PEOPLE STOP PLAYING THE GAMES,POKEMON WILL LIVE FOREVER IN THE HEARTS OF ITS FANS. AND THEY WILL TELL THEIR KIDS ABOUT IT, AND THOSE KIDS WILL TELL THEIR KIDS ABOUT IT, AND MAYBE WITH A LITTLE LUCK, POKEMON WILL BE REBORN AGAIN IN A NEW GENERATION OF FANS! AS FOR ME, I WILL CONTINUE TELLING PEOPLE ABOUT IT AND SPREADING THE FANDOM AROUND, AND I WILL LIKE IT AND REMEMBER IT FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE! AFTER THAT, WHO KNOWS? MAYBE I WILL HAVE REAL POKEMON IN HEAVEN SOMEDAY. AND SO, THE JOURNEY INTO THE AMAZING POKEMON WORLD CONTINUES………

*sniff*  :'(    I never knew I could write something so touching…….

that was fun. remind me to do that again right before I die lol O_o! anyways, when ash DOES comeplete his journey to becoming Pokemonn master, they will probably make A DIFFERENT SERIES! like a new trainer and his adventures or maybe a Pokemon ranger cartoon. that would be interesting………

Posted by: hoggins
Date: 2007-06-14 16:19:01
If they do I shall eat every member of Nintendos' manhood.

Date: 2007-06-14 20:02:58

*sniff*   :'(    I never knew I could write something so touching…….

that was fun. remind me to do that again right before I die lol O_o! anyways, when ash DOES comeplete his journey to becoming Pokemonn master, they will probably make A DIFFERENT SERIES! like a new trainer and his adventures or maybe a Pokemon ranger cartoon. that would be interesting………

So basically, we'll never get a new series. (there is no indication of Ash ever becoming an actually good trainer)

I still think they need to do like Yugioh did and make a spinoff series with completely different people.

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2007-06-14 20:50:07

So basically, we'll never get a new series. (there is no indication of Ash ever becoming an actually good trainer)

I still think they need to do like Yugioh did and make a spinoff series with completely different people.

And they should call it something like, see… "Pokemon Chronicles".

Date: 2007-06-14 20:56:09
I think at the maximum they should carry on AT THE MOST 50 seasons :o :o :o

Posted by: blitzer
Date: 2007-06-19 16:56:18

Yeah.What Abwayax means is…they already did.Meh.

Date: 2007-06-19 20:29:16

I'm quite capable of understanding what Abwayax means without your help.
And I fail to see random episodes based on Brock, Misty, and Tracy, etc, as "a spinoff series with completely different people".

Date: 2007-06-20 09:01:27

I'm quite capable of understanding what Abwayax means without your help.
And I fail to see random episodes based on Brock, Misty, and Tracy, etc, as "a spinoff series with completely different people".

They have already made like 11 seasons. #11 is Pokemon chronicles although it was very short.