Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Multimedia Discussion

Pokemon stop date? - Page 2

Re: Pokemon stop date?

Posted by: blitzer
Date: 2007-06-20 15:58:15
I think it's such a waste to make a whole forum just for one thread…

Posted by: xparasite9
Date: 2007-06-20 18:02:19
actually, Chronicles was just the "special episodes" that never got dubbed until then.

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2007-06-21 18:12:06
Pokemon Chronicles, the special episodes that weren't very special.

Posted by: Bluelatios
Date: 2007-06-22 15:18:11

Pokemon Chronicles, the special episodes that weren't very special.

hey I LIKE the Pokemon chronicles! its interesting to show whats been going on with the other characters while Ash is on his journey!

Posted by: Zuko 16
Date: 2007-07-13 20:13:35

If they do I shall eat every member of Nintendos' manhood.

…eww

I don't watch it anymore it's become so obnoxious. The new seasons, the newer animation, and the new Pokemon got on my nerves a LONG time ago.

The more season they create, the more they're pushing there most loyal fans away, leaving them with a statement along the lins of 'Eh, I got bored of it.'

Posted by: simulater10
Date: 2007-07-13 20:31:00
A few more spin-offs and it's done.

–simulater

Posted by: Mist-Cailus
Date: 2007-07-13 20:38:16
I don't really like Pokemon or the anime, just glitches, rather to say, I don't much really like the games either, but I still actually kin of like them.

Posted by: Pesuk
Date: 2007-08-04 01:04:54

I certainly hope the anime ends soon.

Same here, but I reckon the games should carry on a little longer, although NO MORE NEW POKEMON.

Yeah, Red and green and gold and silver series were good for me. Newer generations suck.
The older generations were great, not real freaky pokemon that were made on the last second, everything in the games wasn't about pokemon and the game had plenty of glitches and mysteries.
Now they just suck. Eveyone on the game is like "Pokemon this. Pokemon that." and every building has to be involved in pokemon. and when someone gets into trouble it's like. "GRR YOU'RE GONNA TAKE AWAY THE OCEAN TEAM MAGMA, RAH RAH RAH!! YOU"LL MAKE THE POKEMON LOSE HOMES!! I'LL STOP YOU WIHT A POKEMON BATTLE, BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!" that sucks, although I thought Colosseum was good. And Pokemon Channel, What the fuck?! "Hey let's teach Pikachu to watch TV." Yeah I honestly think Pikachu should watch TV. PFF Yeah right. If no-one sensed sarcasm in that they ought to punch themselves in the face.
WHo thinks Pocketmonsters should watch TV?

Posted by: Yuzihax
Date: 2007-08-05 14:52:53

Same here, but I reckon the games should carry on a little longer, although NO MORE NEW POKEMON.

Yeah, Red and green and gold and silver series were good for me. Newer generations suck.
The older generations were great, not real freaky pokemon that were made on the last second, everything in the games wasn't about pokemon and the game had plenty of glitches and mysteries.
Now they just suck. Eveyone on the game is like "Pokemon this. Pokemon that." and every building has to be involved in pokemon. and when someone gets into trouble it's like. "GRR YOU'RE GONNA TAKE AWAY THE OCEAN TEAM MAGMA, RAH RAH RAH!! YOU"LL MAKE THE POKEMON LOSE HOMES!! I'LL STOP YOU WIHT A POKEMON BATTLE, BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!" that sucks, although I thought Colosseum was good. And Pokemon Channel, What the f**k?! "Hey let's teach Pikachu to watch TV." Yeah I honestly think Pikachu should watch TV. PFF Yeah right. If no-one sensed sarcasm in that they ought to punch themselves in the face.

They had similar, rather fail, games such as Pokemon Channel, Pokemon Snap for example, what the fuck is that supposed to be about?
I thought the point of the games was to raise the fecking Pokemon, not go "LOL IMMA TAKE PICTURES".
Or maybe the "Hey You Pikachu!" game, from what I've seen it looks like they tried another angle, with you actually trying to raise the Pikachu or something, I wouldn't know if I'm accurate, but the point I'm trying to make here is, ever since the N64 ATTEMPTS at Pokemon games, the series has declined since, and the new "seasons" or what I call "failures" aren't doing it any justice either.
In all, I say just drop the Pokemon series here and now, it's been a "fun" run for the most part, but now is a REALLY good time, if it wasn't in the N64 era, to just let it lay down and die.

Posted by: blitzer
Date: 2007-08-08 20:53:54

Now they just suck. Eveyone on the game is like "Pokemon this. Pokemon that." and every building has to be involved in pokemon. and when someone gets into trouble it's like. "GRR YOU'RE GONNA TAKE AWAY THE OCEAN TEAM MAGMA, RAH RAH RAH!! YOU"LL MAKE THE POKEMON LOSE HOMES!! I'LL STOP YOU WIHT A POKEMON BATTLE, BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!" that sucks, although I thought Colosseum was good. And Pokemon Channel, What the f**k?! "Hey let's teach Pikachu to watch TV." Yeah I honestly think Pikachu should watch TV. PFF Yeah right. If no-one sensed sarcasm in that they ought to punch themselves in the face.

The stupid Nintendo people don't want glitches, we should stop them…

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2007-08-09 09:45:34

Yes. F**K Them!

Posted by: missingno_master
Date: 2007-08-14 15:34:21
A little birdie told me that designs for a new Nintendo game system will be coming out in Japan in about a year. Now you're probably thinking, "I care so much (Sarcasm)," but if this happens, we can expect a new generation coming out soon. And just for the record, the little birdie said it was handheld.

Date: 2007-08-14 15:38:41

Yes. F**K Them!

My opinion:

Anime ending=Good
Generations ending=Bad
New Pokemon ending=Uncertain
Less focus on everything Pokemon based=Good
Murdering Ash=Hehehe…

Posted by: hoggins
Date: 2007-08-15 05:55:25

Anime ending=Good
Generations ending=Bad
New Pokemon ending=Uncertain
Less focus on everything Pokemon based=Good
Murdering Ash=Hehehe…

I agree with all of those other than the 3rd, which for me is a definitely good.

Date: 2007-08-15 10:42:37
I can't decide on the third one so…