Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Multimedia Discussion

Pokemon stop date? - Page 4

Re: Pokemon stop date?

Posted by: Sorreah
Date: 2007-10-23 19:03:31
That doesn't surprise me. Pokemon Diamond and Pearl have kicked up the Pokefrenzy. As much as many people like to make fun of the new Pokemon, the games themselves are most definately the best games to date. Wifi does wonders.

Though R/B/Y will always be the best for glitches  ;D

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2007-10-23 20:23:39

That doesn't surprise me. Pokemon Diamond and Pearl have kicked up the Pokefrenzy. As much as many people like to make fun of the new Pokemon, the games themselves are most definately the best games to date. Wifi does wonders.

Though R/B/Y will always be the best for glitches  ;D

The only reason why I play the games is for the glitches.

Posted by: Hydrall
Date: 2007-12-15 14:28:16
Actually, I LIKE all the new pokemon, 'cause us (we?) writers get more things to fight with. However, some of them are… sad. (Chingling, I'm looking at you!)

Anime should've died after season one. I consider Pokemon animalistic, kind of. Only when in long contact with humans will they become more sentient.

Wifi… *drools* GTC FTW!

Also, RBY FTW!

Pokemon FTW!!  ;D

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2007-12-15 16:22:33

Actually, I LIKE all the new pokemon, 'cause us (we?) writers get more things to fight with. However, some of them are… sad. (Chingling, I'm looking at you!)

Anime should've died after season one. I consider Pokemon animalistic, kind of. Only when in long contact with humans will they become more sentient.

Wifi… *drools* GTC FTW!

Also, RBY FTW!

Pokemon FTW!!  ;D

Writers?
You're a writer?