Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Computers and Technology Discussion

Is it possible to restore System Restore? - Page 4

Re: Is it possible to restore System Restore?

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2009-03-27 02:08:43
It's best to be safe and check though.
Trust me… it will save you a lifetime.

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2009-03-27 03:01:59
If y PC enters zombie state, then there's nothing I can do if that happens. I still have my parents spare PC, but some of my stuff is still on my PC. I'll have to find something to save some of my stuff. My songs, will have to be lost, as I can't get songs off a CD.

Date: 2009-03-27 03:04:08

If y PC enters zombie state, then there's nothing I can do if that happens. I still have my parents spare PC, but some of my stuff is still on my PC. I'll have to find something to save some of my stuff. My songs, will have to be lost, as I can't get songs off a CD.
There is no such thing as a zombie state.

Date: 2009-03-27 04:28:42
It's what I call a computer when it turns into a zombie computer. God, why does everyone get a little pissy when I call things differently? Or make up names for things on how I see things differently. *Shakes her head*

Date: 2009-03-27 04:48:51
We are not.
We just don't know what you are talking about.

Date: 2009-03-27 05:39:56
Zombie computer when a computer becomes a zombie, I call it a zombie state. Or if a computer is going to become a zombie. All you have to do is ask. Since I'm quite older than a lot of the people here, I guess over my years of being around computers/other technology, I've picked up all sorts of odd names, on what I call things. A zombie computer, but I call it zombie state, as it sounds better.

Edit: I've checked my PC, and no system files, are showing. I kept that BitDefender removel kit, it's scanned my PC, for any traces of Conficker.A/Conficker.B, Downadup/Downadup.A, and Kido, and it said system clean, so it means my PC isn't infected with Conficker.

Posted by: Ketsuban
Date: 2009-03-27 12:45:42
What about Conficker.C?

Date: 2009-03-27 22:14:04
I had issues with my PC, long before I heard about Conficker.C, and that isn't on my PC, as my Internet isn't connected properly, so means my PC has no Internet at all. It's a good thing I have my laptop. ^^