Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Video Games

Pokemon GCL Version. - Page 5

Re: Pokemon GCL Version.

Posted by: Wicked Klown
Date: 2007-06-14 16:59:23
Cool idea Abwayax,I was thinking,maybe you should make this forum a game,like,we go to this site login,and we start out in the region,get starter,and the trainers,are the memberswho decide to join the forum game,have a seperate forum for posting,and seperate forum for game,we can walk around the region when we come across a trainer(GCL member) we can talk and so on………….and we can have like really good trainers from the forum for elite four and gym leaders,idk it's just an idea,i dont really think it's possible but i just had to chip in my two cents.

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2007-06-14 17:37:42
No. This forum is not a game. It is a place for intelligent discussion about glitches, plus some light-hearted fun. Although basing a game off of the forum would be feasible.

Posted by: Stackout
Date: 2007-06-17 01:58:41
Alright then. Looks like this will be a CBRH release…

Posted by: MissingNo
Date: 2007-06-17 20:11:58
I volunteer to beta test!

Posted by: Don Watermeleon
Date: 2007-06-17 21:08:45
Our Great Benefactor Don Watermeleon has just come up with a most brilliant idea to make this game more of an Epic Win! Listen as He speaks before you:

I propose that quite possibly, since GCL is a perfect 3 letters, that we make a Pokemon Glitch, a Pokemon City, and then a year later release a special edition Pokemon Laboratory that has all teh special features and maybe an extra special glitch that even deletes your game if you find it.

So, how's my valiant idea? Good? Bad?

(Psst: And by the way, don't tell Abwayax nor Izwzyzx that I'm on. I'm trying to be really stealthy, but they might catch onto my identity.)

Date: 2007-06-17 22:23:28

Well, assuming CBRH creates games from scratch (not a ROM hack, although I might consider hacking Crystal or somethin)

Posted by: Stackout
Date: 2007-06-18 07:00:02

Well, assuming CBRH creates games from scratch (not a ROM hack, although I might consider hacking Crystal or somethin)

Yeah sure CBRH can create a game from scratch as well as rom hacking. Hmm… if its from scratch… this thread shouldnt be in the Pokemon ROM Hacking forum.

Posted by: Newo
Date: 2007-06-18 10:50:36

(Psst: And by the way, don't tell Abwayax nor Izwzyzx that I'm on. I'm trying to be really stealthy, but they might catch onto my identity.)

Everyone knew you had joined since that day… You know… 6/10/07…..:P

Anyway, It can stay here due to laziness. And We probably won't have different versions (Though it is quite a good idea) also due to laziness.

Date: 2007-06-18 13:46:12
Might as well move it then. It started out as a rom hack, but then changed direction and none of us were willing to move it.

*moves*

Posted by: GARY M 9
Date: 2007-06-22 23:04:22
If I learn Python I might make glitch music for this.  What's a glitch game without its proper glitch music?

Posted by: pokeking_7_7
Date: 2007-06-24 04:04:41
Can i help with the spriting pretty please? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Posted by: FooBot
Date: 2007-06-24 20:29:29
wow i just read the thread ad if theres anything i can do to hlp just let me know

game should have mewthree XD

Posted by: Newo
Date: 2007-06-25 11:00:34
Although I like Mewthree, Pokegods will probably not feature.

Posted by: xparasite9
Date: 2007-07-02 16:08:10

Although I like Mewthree, Pokegods will probably not feature.
strike the word probably. It WILL NOT.

Posted by: Cheddar
Date: 2007-07-18 01:42:52
So Can I beta test too? that would be awesome. :D