Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Discussion

Fun facts - Page 3

Re: Fun facts

Posted by: glitchuntress
Date: 2008-02-09 08:32:57

I find it bizaare that an Azumarill's gender might change upon evolution (due to the different gender ratios) O_o

O_o I don't think it's gender will change just because the gender ratio changes.

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2008-02-09 14:18:56

I find it bizaare that an Azumarill's gender might change upon evolution (due to the different gender ratios) O_o

O_o I don't think it's gender will change just because the gender ratio changes.
Yeah, it won't change unless it changes to 100% on one side and the PkMn was on the other side…there IS a case of this…somewhere…

Date: 2008-02-09 19:53:58
Oh I just remembered some facts.
Did you know that if you use torment and encore on a pokemon they will use the attack that was encored and struggle in a loop untill encore is over or they faint.
Also in R/S/E after you save the wingull and go to dewford island. If you without going to the pokecenter in dewford, faint all your pokemon or teleport so your back at rustboro's pokecenter, petalburg's pokecenter oldale town's pokecenter or even your house. Mr. Briney will be back in his house some how.

Posted by: Bent`
Date: 2008-02-09 21:18:01

It does. Azurills have a different gender ratio from Marill and Azumarill, and thus if the Azurill's GV is within the overlap, it'll change gender when it evolves.

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2008-02-09 22:15:32

It does. Azurills have a different gender ratio from Marill and Azumarill, and thus if the Azurill's GV is within the overlap, it'll change gender when it evolves.

Two Azumarill's can't breed then.

Date: 2008-02-10 05:51:29

Two Azumarill's can't breed then.
Well, Wynaut? (why not?)

Posted by: zyborg
Date: 2008-03-17 06:58:44
Not sure if this fits, but…
Kangaskhan shows that either a pokeball can hold two pokemon, or the thing in its pouch isn't a pokemon.

Date: 2008-03-17 08:06:26
That is a way to prove that it isn't a PkMn, true.

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2008-03-18 18:16:41
Kangaskhan hatches from its egg with the newborn in its pouch. Has it ever been established what the hell is up with that thing?

Date: 2008-03-18 18:39:39

Kangaskhan hatches from its egg with the newborn in its pouch. Has it ever been established what the hell is up with that thing?

I always knew that Kangaskhan was a mom to begin with.
(NOT)

Date: 2008-03-18 19:15:48

(NOT)
Umm…it's always female…

Date: 2008-03-18 19:17:18

(NOT)
Umm…it's always female…

With hacking, no.

Date: 2008-03-18 20:49:43

Not sure if this fits, but…
Kangaskhan shows that either a pokeball can hold two pokemon, or the thing in its pouch isn't a pokemon.

Well actually there are a lot of examples of more then one pokemon fitting into a pokeball but they all get into the pokeball because each different pokemon is termed as part of the pokemon or at least that's what I think.

(NOT)
Umm…it's always female…

With hacking, no.

But were not including hacking.

Any ways, did you know orginally dugtrio was three digletts but it some how changed to a diglett with three heads?

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-03-18 23:28:44
I thought it, was strange when the R/B, Pokedex, said that Wheezing, is two Koffings, stuck/put together, like Starmie, is two Staryu's, stuck together.

Posted by: hoggins
Date: 2008-03-19 12:14:46

So does Mantine. And Slowbro. And Slowking.