Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Discussion

Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire Discussion - Page 3

Re: Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire announced

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2014-05-10 16:28:31

I really love the idea that you could use your pokemon (transferred though all those games) that originated in the originals.

I wonder if anything special will happen for those Pokemon that have made the journey from Gen 3 Hoenn to Gen 6 Hoenn? It'd be pretty cool if it did.

Posted by: Stackout
Date: 2014-05-10 17:25:10

I really love the idea that you could use your pokemon (transferred though all those games) that originated in the originals.

Hoenn to Sinnoh to Unova to Nintendo's servers (:P) then back to Hoenn :D

Posted by: SCared_Fir3
Date: 2014-05-10 17:54:04
READY THE TRUMPETS

I'm more pumped about these than the GSC remakes. (And you guys know how hype I was for those…) IT'S GONNA BE IN BEAUTIFUL 3D.

Posted by: Bert
Date: 2014-05-10 17:56:08
>Slateport City's music

I am not sure if my body is ready.

Date: 2014-05-10 18:42:53
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00DyEDmQ83s
A Japanese TV show released the first "game footage" today. Kind of anti-climatic but hey, it's something. Apparently they also said "MEGA SHINKA" at the very end of the show, possibly signifying Mega-Evolutions for Groudon and Kyogre?

Posted by: voltage
Date: 2014-05-10 21:10:46
That scene reminds me of the Kyogre vs Groudon fight in Emerald.

Posted by: PokeGlitchFanatic
Date: 2014-05-11 20:47:02
Hate to be one of those people,but…..

HERENNN CONFURRREMMED!
Yeah. Actually never played gen 3. Juat happy to see pokemon having another game!

Posted by: Bert
Date: 2014-05-11 21:13:48

A Japanese TV show released the first "game footage" today. Kind of anti-climatic but hey, it's something. Apparently they also said "MEGA SHINKA" at the very end of the show, possibly signifying Mega-Evolutions for Groudon and Kyogre?

UPDATE 05/11/14: MEGA EVOLUTION FOR RAYQUAZA CONFIRMED!:
[img]http://theuniversalspiritbomb.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/chosenonexrolls9042maybeshenronwillbeniceraboutit_70e39b059b63dc495e9a3c83575d592e.png?w=600[/img]

Date: 2014-05-11 22:16:13
Truthfully, I kind of hope Groudon, Kyogre, and Rayquaza don't get Mega-Evolutions. It'd make them too overpowered, I believe, and really, the more overpowered legendaries you have, the less special they become. I was fine with Mega Mewtwo X and Y, because Mewtwo is one of the most powerful Pokemon ever, but Groudon, Kyogre, and Rayquaza would take away from the overpoweredness of Mega Mewtwo that made it special in the first place.

Posted by: Missingnoguy55
Date: 2014-05-12 03:10:56

Yeah. Actually never played gen 3. Juat happy to see pokemon having another game!
Go grab a ROM of R/S/E and play it before it releases. You'll enjoy it.

Date: 2014-05-12 06:39:44

Heh. Someone on Pokémemes posted "leaked gameplay footage" that was actually a rickroll. I lol'd.

Posted by: SCared_Fir3
Date: 2014-05-22 18:56:05

I second this. Gen 3 is AMAZING. I would recommend Emerald, the plot is better.

Date: 2014-05-23 13:19:31

I second this. Gen 3 is AMAZING. I would recommend Emerald, the plot is better.

Thirded. I got into Pokémon with Gen 3, it's awesome.

Date: 2014-05-23 23:45:10

Gen 3 was what started me on my Pokemon addiction. Really, really excited for the games that I started out with to finally be getting remakes. They're timeless, go play them.

Posted by: voltage
Date: 2014-05-29 15:23:19
Nintendo filed a trademark for Delta Emerald. It might not happen, but it's still news.