Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Discussion

Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire Discussion - Page 4

Re: Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire announced

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2014-05-29 17:46:02

Nintendo filed a trademark for Delta Emerald. It might not happen, but it's still news.

Trademark applications don't actually imply the applicant is going to make anything, it's just a necessary measure so that no other random company makes something called 'Delta Emerald'.

Posted by: SCared_Fir3
Date: 2014-06-05 21:56:08

Nintendo filed a trademark for Delta Emerald. It might not happen, but it's still news.

Trademark applications don't actually imply the applicant is going to make anything, it's just a necessary measure so that no other random company makes something called 'Delta Emerald'.

As much as I'd love it, I doubt they're making a Delta Emerald… we know from the past that they TM random shit so other people can't get ahold of it/to get people to speculate.

Posted by: Tsukuu
Date: 2014-06-07 11:31:17
New stuffs, mostly Megas

Holy shit Mega Diancie. Cutest pokémon ever!

Posted by: voltage
Date: 2014-06-07 11:34:59
I'm getting so hyped right now.

Posted by: Bert
Date: 2014-06-07 15:19:18
Glad to see my bro Sceptile getting a Mega. Grass/dragon, though?

Also HOT DAYUM THOSE NEW MAGMA/AQUA OUTFITS.

Posted by: Ketsuban
Date: 2014-06-07 18:23:52
What new Magma/Aqua outfits?

Also they need to stop ruining the game with mega evolutions. It's turning into fucking Digimon.

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2014-06-07 19:05:34

With Lightningrod. It'll be an amazing counter to Rotom-W, which I think is what they were going for.

Posted by: Bert
Date: 2014-06-07 19:28:23

With Lightningrod. It'll be an amazing counter to Rotom-W, which I think is what they were going for.

Unless it has Hidden Power Ice, but otherwise, Mega Sceptile seems like the perfect counter to Rotom-W.

Posted by: Krazyguy75
Date: 2014-06-07 23:46:48

What new Magma/Aqua outfits?

Also they need to stop ruining the game with mega evolutions. It's turning into fucking Digimon.

I was annoyed at the concept of temporary evolution, cause it was one of the things that, if you asked the pokemon company 10 years ago, they would have looked at you like you were stupid.

But LITERALLY USING THE WORD DEVOLUTION?!

I hoped to never see that word and pokemon in a related way outside of fanfics and my nightmares.

Date: 2014-06-08 08:13:43
I like Mega Evolutions. They just made a few ones too op though.

And with a bit more speed, it can scare Greninjas away despite the 4x weakness to Ice.

Posted by: VaeporSage
Date: 2014-06-08 08:32:56
Based on the shot of the player talking to Steven, the region seems to be looking good graphics-wise.  :)

I'll still holding out for information on Diving, though. I have a feeling that will be so mind-blowing in 3D.  :o

Posted by: Stackout
Date: 2014-06-08 08:45:15
OMG YES I FORGOT ABOUT DIVING

in other news, Primal Pokémon? so there's a chance of Primal Dialga in a main series game?!?!?! omfg YES.

Date: 2014-06-08 08:51:39

in other news, Primal Pokémon? so there's a chance of Primal Dialga in a main series game?!?!?! omfg YES.

Likely in DP remake in next handheld.  :P

Posted by: luckytyphlosion
Date: 2014-06-08 09:23:27

There probably won't be a DP remake, unless the next console doesn't support DS games.

Posted by: Stackout
Date: 2014-06-08 19:54:17

There probably won't be a DP remake, unless the next console doesn't support DS games.

People said there probably wouldn't be an r/s remake. They were wrong.

Sinnoh remakes would be too far away to speculate about yet though, come back in a few years and try again :P