Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Forum Games

Press Ctrl+V or Cmd+V or whatever and post - Page 14

Re: Press Ctrl+V or Cmd+V or whatever and post

Posted by: Axaj
Date: 2009-01-01 09:48:09

I've noticed that name changes are becoming a bit too… frequent. While I don't want to clamp down on them very hard, I've disallowed name changes via the profile page.

To get your name changed, post here with the new name you want. Only Display Names (not login names) will be changed here.

To get a name change, the following criteria must apply:
1. You have not had a name change in the last 2 months (1 month for staff and upper-level users)
2. You have nothing on your Warn O Meter.
3. You are not Burninated.

All admins, keep track of name changes on this post, as well as the date the name was changed and the previous name.

February 13, 2008: Ketsuban → CJMiller (Kyoukipichi)
February 15, 2008: DESUHAPPINY → Papa Doc (Abwayax)
February 23, 2008: Guy → Prof. Sherkel (Abwayax)
February 23, 2008: Phrawger → GoldSage (Abwayax)
March 16, 2008: Danielle → Sabrina (Yuzihax)
April 2, 2008: SCared_Fir3 → CyberCyndaquil (Abwayax)
May 13, 2008: Sabrina → Dani (Abwayax)
May 16, 2008: Absol lover → Houndoom (Abwayax)
June 1, 2008: Super Fivex → Fivex the Third (Yuzihax)
June 15, 2008: GoldSage → Phrawger (GARY 'M 9)
July 25, 2008: CyberCyndaquil → SCared_Fir3 (xparasite9)
September 25, 2008: Houndoom → Absol (IIMarckus)
September 25, 2008: Shrameo → L||M||4 (IIMarckus)
December 8, 2008: deepBlue → MissingNo (Abwayax)
December 28, 2008: ultraVex → Mr. TTT (IIMarckus)

Posted by: SCared_Fir3
Date: 2009-01-01 16:35:32
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1064515977488&subj=1135577629

Date: 2009-01-01 16:47:11
Though I am secretly the rainbow one.)

Posted by: ultraVex
Date: 2009-01-02 00:01:42

[spoiler]

Though I am secretly the rainbow one.)

OHGEE YOU ARE ME?![/spoiler]

Posted by: atoms2ashes
Date: 2009-01-02 00:18:02
Jun Kobushi was lying down on his bed, staring at the fruits of his life. The blood-stained ceiling (apperently, a rat died up there and it seeped in the wood) is now covered by an old Noein poster he got from some guy at Comiket. He wasn't much of a fan, but the poster would be useful. To his right was yet another wall, a poster of Code Geass, underneath the view was a small bookcase in which stood copies of Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei Manga books, action figures of Haruhi Suzumiya and the rest of the members of the SOS Brigade, a replica of Chiri Kitsu with a shovel, next to it was another replica of Itachi from Naruto. Next to it was his study desk, which he used mainly for creating manga drafts for his masterpiece on the internet, which he would access using his Macbook resting on the said desk. Have I mentioned about the cute little Pikachu pencil holder he has? I guess not. Next to the pencil holder was a photo holder, in which placed a picture of Jun, Ai, and Mayami in their meet together, wherein the only difference is that Mayami requested him to Photoshop a picture of Masato in it.

Now I'm being despcriptive about his room. Moving on…

Jun was sleepless for some reason. Staring again at the discolored Noein poster, he felt a gush of disgust and a sudden urge to take it down, which he resisted due to the fact he would be in even more disgust if he sleeps seeing the rat's blood up there, nevermind.

Turning on his Macbook he was greeted by a Windows XP loading screen. He couldn't afford a new one so he searched on Ebay for a second hand one. Opening Adobe Photoshop, he opened a file he was working on, basically, his black and white manga. Sleepless nights make him do this, a reason why his manga had 6 pages within a single week (excluding Sunday, which was his chore day). Currently, his work now has around 4 chapters for his online manga, and oh boy, are the chapters long. Taking a break from his aching clicking fingers and went online to see the comments about his work. A lot of good comments come, but then there's some bad, and some just plain idiotic (Idiotic in terms of "Hey! I liek ur comic pliz make a yuri doujin" or "SZS was way better" or "Make a Negima x-over" or maybe those comment chainletters you see everyday, like on YouTube. Moving on…). Thank Admins that a delete comment function was available. Good bye CBMs. (Comments By Morons)

About an hour later he felt sleepy, so he shut down his computer and went to bed. Oh, he just has to replace that Noein poster. Seeing a picture of Karasu every single night gives him nightmares.

Meanwhile, in another part of Shibuya somewhere, Ai Kumeta was fast asleep. Nothing to see here unless you have a fetish of reading about sleeping innocent girls and the detail of how they are asleep. If you are a person like that, then get the hell outta here. Moving on…

Mayami Hayataru was done with her "business" for the night. Resting her aching body on her frill-decorated bed, she sighed in tiredness, and wiped the sweat off her forehead with her lagging sleeve. Spotting something reddish brown on her hand, she unfearfully licked it off, probably assuming it was something edible. For the people reading this, even I don't know what to do with her.

Date: 2009-01-02 10:48:18

Today at 6:46am
thanx 4 calling me a poser lol but im not i was just kidding cause my freind seems to be getting goth so yea jokeness im not goth i ♥ life to much

Today at 10:38am
if your friend is going goth then all he would be doing was moshing wearing black and chains and listening to death metal really.

Date: 2009-01-03 20:32:45
moremoney

Date: 2009-01-06 14:15:22
http://forums.glitchcity.info/index.php?action=unread

Date: 2009-01-08 21:59:47
?

Date: 2009-01-10 00:52:12
AAAAAA FOR MORE INFO, CONSULT http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOO0t6R7LP0.

Date: 2009-01-10 10:11:44
Ur mom's face is an alcoholic stripper.

Date: 2009-01-11 13:53:15
http://www.myspace.com/liveing_dead_girl_13

Date: 2009-01-12 09:59:27
echo You can't do that.
goto text1

Date: 2009-01-12 20:06:09
This is a message from Mr. TTT, the super rainbow dynamo monkey cat.
Do you want to get fit fast?
Then get off your lazy ass and work out more often.

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2009-01-13 09:57:54
Nuking nuker cocoa clusters of piece of doom Regigigas mom's lolzorz.