Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

Pokemon RPG: Quest for humanity! - Page 1

Pokemon RPG: Quest for humanity!

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-05-01 18:46:00
OK. Here's how it goes. The evil Team Galactic (Whom most of, if not all of, you who have Pokemon D/P would know) have been causing problems. Aside the fact they have been trying to control Dialga and Palkia, they also invented a machine to transform humans into Pokemon. Now, they are firing the machines laser at anyone who enters their Hideout. (Which has been disguised as a Pokemon Gym)

In this RPG, You need to select these criteria:

Name: *Your name*
Pokemon: *Choose a glitch or Pokemon to be. NO LEGENDS!*
Moves: *Select four attacks your Character can learn*
Cause of transformation: *Select how it happened*
Image: *Insert an image of your character, in any way you can think of*

Name: James
Pokemon: Umbreon
Moves: Faint attack, Crunch, Quick attack, Take Down.
Cause of transformation: James was on a date with his Girlfriend, who had just dumped him. A stray shot from the laser turned him into an Umbreon, and Knocked him unconscious.
Image: [IMG]http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk176/megamissingnochu/Umbreon.png[/img]

Re: Pokemon RPG: Team Aqua chaos

Posted by: Absol lover
Date: 2008-05-01 20:58:29
Name: Sandra
Pokemon: Absol(Shiny)
Moves: Slash, Bite, Razor wind, Ice Beam (Yes, it is possible!)
Cause of transformation: Sandra was on her journey, looking for new Gyms to challenge, but found That the one she found was an imitation. She was transformed, and captured.
Image:

Re: Pokemon RPG: Team Aqua chaos

Date: 2008-05-01 21:03:09
I accept you.

Re: Pokemon RPG: Quest for humanity!

Posted by: Adam glitch
Date: 2008-05-03 11:18:10

Name: Paul
Pokemon: Z4
Moves: pound Hyper beam transform and  TM05
Cause of transformation: A portal appeared in the floor sucking in everything including Paul. when he woke up he was a Pixel mess.
Image: [IMG]http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z54/adam_chesie/Z4.jpg[/img]

Date: 2008-05-03 11:47:07
Acceptified.

Only two more and we can start the RPG

*Paste this into your sig, it will help advertise this RPG: http://forums.glitchcity.info/index.php/topic,3542.0.html

I'm already advertising Mutou Yami's RPGs.

Date: 2008-05-03 20:25:20
OK. I'm starting this anyway.

*James had Just been dumped by his girlfriend*
James: …You forgot your bag, bitch! *Throws bag*
*Just then, a laser beam from an unknown location hits James, knocking him out. He recovers, a few hours later*
James: What happened? My paws hurt… Wait a second… PAWS? *Looks in broken shards of mirror his girlfriend left behind* OH MY GOD!!! I'm an Umbreon? How is this possible? I need to find some answers.

Date: 2008-05-03 20:29:03
Meanwhile…
Sandra: Finally, I've reached the gym. Now to get a gym badge. *Enters* Huh? This is no… AAAAHHHHH!!! *Hit by laser*
*Sandra awakens, moments later, realizing she is chained to a wall*
Sandra: OK! Who's responsible? When I get out of here, there's going to be sooo much trouble!

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-05-03 20:47:47
Oh, why not. I've not nothing else better to do.

Name: Sunny (Nickname: Sunlight)
Pokemon: Espeon
Moves: Confusion, Psychic, Psybeam, Morning Sun.
Cause of transformation: Sunny, was walking around, in the grass, looking for a Pokemon, when a sudden beam, from the sky came down and hit her, and knocked her out cold.
Image: [IMG]http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj291/TeamRocketMutouYami/Sunny.png[/img]

Date: 2008-05-03 20:49:23
*James hears someone fall to the floor and heads to the cause of the sound*
James: Woah! Are you OK? Can you… understand?

Date: 2008-05-03 20:53:46
*Sunny soon wakes up and shakes her head*
Sunny: "Ouch… Who and what-" *Looks at him* An Umbreon?? *Looks down at herself and jumps up* "W-what!? I'm-I'm a…Espeon…!? W-what's going on?!"

Date: 2008-05-03 20:56:26
James: You… You can talk?

Date: 2008-05-03 20:58:26
Sunny: Yes, and your doing the same thing. *Flicks her tail a bit so it rests against her paws while she's sitting down*

Date: 2008-05-03 20:59:54
James: This is like, impossible. One minute, I'm being dumped by my girl, next minute, I'm an Umbreon. What's going on?

Date: 2008-05-03 21:06:14
Sunny: *Rubs her golden gem on her forehead, with her tail, while her right paw rests on her golden sun-like pendant around her neck* Who knows. I was looking for a Pokemon, when suddenly I got knocked out, and now I'm an Espeon.

Date: 2008-05-03 21:08:08
Meanwhile…

Sandra: LET ME OUT!!! DO YOU NOT KNOW WHO I AM??? *Struggles against the chains* I AM SANDRA!!! BEST SINGER AND DANCER IN THE WORLD!!!! *Looks down at puddle on floor* Huh? Is that my reflection? *Thinks for second* Uh, oh… I'm gonna be in big trouble. I can't show up at the Pokemon league looking like an Absol!! Although… This ribbon goes nicely with my new fur. I could get used to this.