Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

Pokemon RPG: Quest for humanity! - Page 70

Re: Pokemon RPG: Quest for humanity!

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-05-20 10:38:44
James: I've been here before. I had a tree house around here. But.. which tree was it. I was the only one to know about my hiding spot. i used to go there to escape the stress of modern life. Ah! Here it is!

Posted by: Absol lover
Date: 2008-05-20 10:46:06
Carl: I'm scared of heights…

Sandra: Carl and I will sleep in that cave over there. Enjoy yourselves.

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-05-20 12:15:39
Sunny: *Walks away to find the Pokemon Center, and once she found it she walks inside*

Date: 2008-05-20 13:38:44
Sneasel: I'm going to look for Paul and Lee. They've gone missing. *Runs off to find them*

James: *Jumps onto branches* I used to climb here daily. I used this very pathway. Wait… My home is just outside here! I remember now!

Date: 2008-05-20 13:41:03
Sunny: *Looks around trying to find Nurse Joy*

Date: 2008-05-20 13:55:28
*An oddly young girl who looked like she had split up with someone and cried about it, walks in*

Girl: Oh, hello there, cutie. I'm really sorry. but Nurse Joy has been kidnapped, by someone we don't know. Truth is, I'm looking for someone too. You probably don't know him, but his name was James. Here is his picture.

Date: 2008-05-20 14:31:43
Sunny: *Narrows her eyes with anger* I-I don't have t-time for this! M-me and my s-sister need help… *Is struggling to keep Glacea on her back she starts walking away*

Date: 2008-05-20 14:35:05
Girl: Wait! I know a bit of first aid. I could help you! *Looks through Nurse Joy's stuff* Ah! Go, Chansey!

*Chansey is sent out*

Girl: Chansey! Take these two to the um… place where the sick ones go!

Chansey: She really doesn't know this place well, does she? *Carries Sunny and Glacea into the Emergency room*

Date: 2008-05-20 14:37:42
Sunny: It appears not…

Date: 2008-05-20 14:45:15
Girl: *Returns with first aid kit* I don't know much, but I can cover the basics. Now, what seems to be wrong?

Date: 2008-05-20 14:48:14
Sunny: Perhaps, letting Chansey, do whatever. She seems to know what she's doing. Glacea, might have a concussion, from landing on her head, pretty hard, the wound on my back has reopened and we're pretty much injured.

Date: 2008-05-20 14:50:28
Girl: (Actually James's ex girlfriend, we'll call her Jenny) *Gets bandages* These should work.

Date: 2008-05-20 14:52:50
Sunny: Ugh… You can't put bandages on an open wound!!

Chansey: Calm down, Sunny, letting angry won't help.

Date: 2008-05-20 14:54:57
Jenny: How come? I don't know how to make stitches, so it'll have to do. *Starts wrapping Sunny up in antiseptic cream- soaked bandages*

Date: 2008-05-20 14:57:46
Sunny: *Tears them off with her teeth* Chansey can!

Chansey: Maybe waiting outside, might help. Your making things kinda worse.