Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

Pokemon RPG: Quest for humanity! - Page 11

Re: Pokemon RPG: Quest for humanity!

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-05-04 13:23:37
Sunny: *The pains becomes too great and passes out*

Posted by: Adam glitch
Date: 2008-05-04 13:27:23
We're nearly there!

(oh, not allowed legends  :-\)

Date: 2008-05-04 13:28:41
Sunny: *Appears to be a sleep*

Posted by: Adam glitch
Date: 2008-05-04 13:40:05
*Paul James Sandra and Rayquaza are all kicked out*
officer: NO WILD POKEMON IN THE CENTER!
When no one's looking the nurse sneaks them into Sunny's operating room

Nurse: Some Pokemon can understand Humans very well but they cant speak to them.
If you can understand me give, me a nod. *They all nod*

Nurse:well then its good that you know what I'm saying. your friend is badly injured. I think you got her here just in time any longer and she would have died. we are doing all we can to heal her but we can't promise anything..

Date: 2008-05-04 20:47:15
Sunny: *Gets taken to Recovery and now, it's up to time*

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-05-05 02:12:52
James: Good to see you're wake! I got you something! *Hands Sunny a pretty flower*

Posted by: Absol lover
Date: 2008-05-05 03:36:56
Sandra: Same here. Only, without getting you anthing.

Date: 2008-05-05 09:04:55
Note: You can have up to two characters, so…

Name: (He can't remember, but it's Mike)
Pokemon: Sneasel
Moves: Scratch, Icy wind, Quick attack, Ice punch.
Other info: Item=Oran berry
Cause of transformation: Was hit by a full blast of the laser beam as he left the Galactic "Gym". *Being hit by a full blast can edit memorys*
History: Being the next door neighbor to James, Mike was pretty much brain washed into thinking James was his brother. (Being 7 years old) The beam hit him as he was leaving the Building. Luckily for him, Team Galactic had not noticed this, so Mike could make his escape. He now wonders the streets, getting on with his new life and living under the identity of "Sneasel" until he remembers his real name.

Image: *See below*

Me: I accept.

*3 Days ago*
Mike: Huh? What's a place like this doing here? *Enters* Wow! a machine! *Fiddles with it until it fires a laser beam* Wow! I'm a Sneasel. Uh.. What am I doing here? Who am I? *looks in mirror* Oh, I'm Sneasel. *Hears footsteps* Gotta go!
*3 Days later, Mike, or Sneasel as he's now known as, watches Sunny get taken into Pokemon center*
Sneasel: Huh? Was that an Espeon, Umbreon, Absol and bunch of blocks? I'd better stay away, for my own safety.

Date: 2008-05-05 10:37:27
(Hmm, I'll create another later. Or I'll get confused.)

Sunny: *Is fast a sleep in the Recovery Room*

Date: 2008-05-05 10:42:40
*James puts the flower next to Sunny, alongside a weird picture with scribbles on it.*
James: *Sighs* That lady was nasty…

Date: 2008-05-05 11:16:56
Name: Glacea
Pokemon: Glaceon
Moves: Ice Beam, Ice Fang, Sheer Cold, Avalanche.
Item: Sitrus Berry
Cause of Transformation: Was walking along, one night, until she saw this strange light, in the sky and she ran from fear and it only came and caught up with her and she became a Glaceon.
Looks:[IMG]http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj291/TeamRocketMutouYami/GlaciaUnfinished.png[/img]
History: Glacea, doesn't remember much about her past, as when she was younger, she had very bad accident, that caused her to lose her memory, so now she's older, she still suffering permanent, memory loss. When she was 15, she was thrown out of her own house, by her mother, who couldn't handle her, due to her memory loss, and since then, Glacea, lost her father, when she was 17 as he committed suicide, he couldn't live on without Glacea, so now she's 18 years of age, she's gotten stronger, in life.

Date: 2008-05-05 11:33:32
Sneasel: Huh? Who's that? *Walks up to Glacea* Hi! Who are you?

Date: 2008-05-05 11:35:23
Glacea: *Blinks and looks around W-where is this?

Date: 2008-05-05 11:39:16
Sneasel: Welcome to my place. It's a little dangerous here at the moment. *Points to humans* but not to worry.

Date: 2008-05-05 11:45:54
Glacea: *Stands up and shakes her soft yet silky beautiful fur* I'm Glacea.