Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

Pokemon RPG: Quest for humanity! - Page 18

Re: Pokemon RPG: Quest for humanity!

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-05-05 20:54:32
Sunny: Shit! *Slips out then she's ready to attack as her eyes glow blue*

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-05-05 21:04:12
*The rocket girl leaves the car, and gets Giovanni to see what was captured*
James: Where are we?
Sneasel: Not sure.

Date: 2008-05-05 21:25:33
*The door opens but Sunny sends out a powerful Psychic, that blasted them both quite far but kept the key so she unlocks everyone's cages, and helps Glacea* I need someone, to be able to carry her, until we get away, from them.

Date: 2008-05-06 02:49:26
James: I think I'd better come with you guys. In the state I'm in… *Sneasel interrupts: An infected, broken paw* It could be dangerous for me. Come on! Let's search for someone who can help us. *Goes to walk ahead, but collapses from the pain in his paw*
Snesel: I think you need help. *Helps James onto his 3 good feet* Just avoid putting pressure on it, and you won't fall down again.
James: *Gasping* Thanks.. I needed.. the help..

Date: 2008-05-06 09:52:22
Sunny: *Has Glacea on her back but struggles to keep standing due to the combined weight*

Posted by: Absol lover
Date: 2008-05-06 10:50:42
Sandra: I could help. I was vry good at making herbal medicine. Now lets see… We'll need some large leaves and strong vines, a lot of differen berries, and someone who has "Hands" *Looks at Sneael* Only trouble is. Where do we get these?

Date: 2008-05-06 10:55:04
Sunny: I'm not sure. I'm not around these parts.

Date: 2008-05-06 11:09:37
*James begins to vomit violently*
Sneasel: Guys! We need to split up! I'll stay here with Glacea and James! Sunny, Berries are that way! *Points to a load of bushes* Sandra! Large leaves are there! *Points to tree in someone's garden* Same with vines! Now go and get them!

Date: 2008-05-06 11:11:37
Sunny: *Uses her powers again as she's unable to run while Glacea's on her back so she raises her eyes that cases al the berries to float into the air then she brings them down in front of Sneasel*

Posted by: Absol lover
Date: 2008-05-06 11:14:58
Sandra: *Heads for Garden* OK! *Focuses* RAZOR WIND!!!
*Vines and Leaves fly everywhere* OK! I think I've got enough! *Comes back with enough vines and leaves to completely fill up a Pokemon Center inside and out*

Date: 2008-05-06 11:17:47
Sunny: *Her legs give out under the weight of her and Glacea*

Date: 2008-05-06 11:18:23
Sneasel: OK! That's perfect! Now… *Gets bowl from outside the house* Put the berries in here, right?
*Sees Sandra nodding* OK! So, Put the berries in here, and I'll make a sort of berry paste with them. One question. What can food do to help?

Date: 2008-05-06 11:19:58
Glcea: *Moves off her back*

Sunny: *Gets up*

Posted by: Adam glitch
Date: 2008-05-06 11:20:35
Paul:can I help in any way?

Date: 2008-05-06 11:21:49
Sneasel: Yes! *Hands Paul a towel* You can mop up the puke.