Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

Pokemon RPG: Quest for humanity! - Page 25

Re: Pokemon RPG: Quest for humanity!

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-05-07 12:30:37
Glacea: *Holds the can with her tail then she uses her small sharp fangs to move the lid and is able to get it open the she gives it to Paul* There you go.

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-05-07 12:32:02
Sneasel: You could've just used slash.

Posted by: Adam glitch
Date: 2008-05-07 12:32:12
Paul: for me? thanks *Drinks half* Do you want any Glacea?

Date: 2008-05-07 12:34:00
Glacea: I don't know Slash, idiot. I can't learn it. Besides if you did, you'd ruin the can and there'd be nothing left. Besides, I don't have fangs, for nothing.

Date: 2008-05-07 12:35:01
Lee: I don't think we are aloud to stay the night. This Place is just for the injured We're gonna be kicked out. *Still Holding out the can to Glacea* Are you sure you don't want any?

Date: 2008-05-07 12:38:14
Sneasel: Well, it's too dangerous outside at the moment. That tree was the only place I knew was good to sleep in. *Goes into the ladies toilets* Is this a good place to sleep?

Date: 2008-05-07 12:39:46
Glacea: *Turns red* No, you idiot. Look, I'll speak to the main, Nurse Joy, and see if she'll let you lot stay. *Throws away the can she had then goes to find Nurse Joy*

Date: 2008-05-07 12:41:05
*Sneasel turns to Lee and Paul*
Sneasel: What's the problem with going in there? It's not bad or anything, is it?

Date: 2008-05-07 12:45:35
Sunny: Yes. You forget, that I'm still female, and Glacea is also. Nuse Joy, would kick you out for sure, if you did.

Date: 2008-05-07 12:48:01
Paul: yeah
Lee: and also all those "hygiene" issues You don't want nurse joy to get sued!

Date: 2008-05-07 12:52:19
Sunny: Very true there, Lee. This is the only place, that's closer and we're safe form Team Rocket, and I don't think there's another for miles. While we're here, James, Glacea, and I can get the treatment we need.

Glacea; *Walks back* She said it''s fine, for you lot to stay here. You lot can stay in the room we are, or she'll take you to a room that's next to ours.

Date: 2008-05-07 12:55:03
Paul: I want to be somewhere near so that I can check on you and james

Date: 2008-05-07 12:57:22
Glacea: That would be our room, there James is still asleep.

Date: 2008-05-07 13:00:29
Sneasel: Well, OK. One question. Why do you care about that room? *Points to ladies toilets*

*James wakes up*
James: You guys mind keeping the noise down? I'm trying to sleep…

Date: 2008-05-07 13:03:30
Sunny: You don't know alot do you? You males, never understand. Paul, seems to, but you can't so suddenly. Just stay out of there. If we get thrown out because of you, I won't hesitate to attack you. *Goes back to her room*