Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Writing

THE FINAL SOLUTION *CONTINUED* - Page 1

THE FINAL SOLUTION *CONTINUED*

Posted by: Don Watermeleon
Date: 2008-01-02 15:18:02
/deleted

Re: THE FINAL SOLUTION *CONTINUED*

Posted by: FooBot
Date: 2008-01-02 22:41:14
Always nice but what if I construct additional pylons? =D

Date: 2008-01-03 17:17:28
Don Watermeleon would steal them of course.  :P

But was this chapter that bad? I could only get a single comment. Maybe Chapter 6 will be a bit more popular.  8)

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2008-01-03 18:18:02

But was this chapter that bad? I could only get a single comment. Maybe Chapter 6 will be a bit more popular.  8)
Probably if you include other characters it will.

Date: 2008-01-03 18:36:48
You woulda had to be around during the summer to understand alot of the jokes .

Date: 2008-01-03 18:48:25
lol, yeah, Foobot's right. Good times, good times, but it's all for the better that we've finally stopped fighting.  ;)

Pretty soon, once the Knights leave Gammapedia, I'm going to introduce Top Knight Yuzi and his High Knights Kannon and Divine E (Much like Cheddar and Deokishisu follow around Don Watermeleon). They're pretty interesting characters, and before long I'll probably be able to include more GCL people.

By the way, is the first The Final Solution topic still around? I remember it had about 7-8 pages.  8)

Date: 2008-01-04 23:18:34
wheres mah chapter 6 (-:3

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2008-01-05 10:09:37

lol, yeah, Foobot's right. Good times, good times, but it's all for the better that we've finally stopped fighting.  ;)

Pretty soon, once the Knights leave Gammapedia, I'm going to introduce Top Knight Yuzi and his High Knights Kannon and Divine E (Much like Cheddar and Deokishisu follow around Don Watermeleon). They're pretty interesting characters, and before long I'll probably be able to include more GCL people.

By the way, is the first The Final Solution topic still around? I remember it had about 7-8 pages.  8)

I think we trashed it.

Date: 2008-01-05 10:28:56
Don't worry Missing? No!. We found it. :)

http://forums.glitchcity.info/index.php/topic,1268.0.html

And Foobot, I never got your opinions on the chapter in chat, so I couldn't finish it.  :P It'll be posted today, though.

Date: 2008-01-05 12:35:17
/deleted

Posted by: Yuzihax
Date: 2008-01-05 14:01:51
Well, it seems that I've finally a part in this thing.
(Wonders which chapter will have him killed off or something.)

Date: 2008-01-05 14:12:12
Well, nearly all of the Knights are going to be killed off sooner or later. But I've got some pretty good ideas for you, and your High Knights Divine E and Kannon. Don't worry, I think you'll be happy with your character.  8)

Date: 2008-01-05 14:36:00

Well, nearly all of the Knights are going to be killed off sooner or later. But I've got some pretty good ideas for you, and your High Knights Divine E and Kannon. Don't worry, I think you'll be happy with your character.  8)

So, I'm screwed? XD

Date: 2008-01-05 16:28:27
Unless your name is Lee Nader, pretty much everyone's screwed.  :P

Date: 2008-01-05 16:39:44

Unless your name is Lee Nader, pretty much everyone's screwed.  :P

Well, then I've already got guesses about how I die, XD