Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Discussion

Most Hated Pokemon - Page 11

Re: Most Hated Pokemon

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2007-10-20 14:00:18
Magikarp's stats aren't that bad actually, its the moves that make him weak.

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2007-10-20 14:35:54

That is very true.

Date: 2007-10-20 14:42:21
Oh yeah, I hate FEEBAS. So #$@%ing to catch. Anyone agree? I'd say that's the most reasonable reason to hate a PkMn.

Date: 2007-10-20 15:12:05

Oh yeah, I hate FEEBAS. So #$@%ing to catch. Anyone agree? I'd say that's the most reasonable reason to hate a PkMn.

It's worth it once you evolve it.

Posted by: hoggins
Date: 2007-10-20 15:12:31

Yeah, try getting a Kyogre to use Surf against a same-level Magikarp, suprisingly it won't die ([size=8pt]I think[/size]).

Posted by: LedZeplin2
Date: 2007-10-20 16:51:51
Magikarp has solid stats? When did this happen?

I wonder which Pokemon has the lowest maximum stats combined total of all. I have a list of them for R/B/Y. Back then, Weedle had the lowest combined maximum stat total (550). Kakuna was not much better than the Pokemon he evolved from (560). Then came Magikarp and Pidgey (both had 610), and then Caterpie and Rattata (620, I believe).

Slowpoke, haha. You certainly CAN'T accuse 'em of false advertising with him. He has one of the top 5 slowest Speeds of any Pokemon, 1st gen to 4th gen.

I never found much use for Chikorita, either. He is TERRIBLE in G/S/C. I could never beat the 2nd gym with him. So I restarted.

Date: 2007-10-21 06:33:48
Weedle has a base total of 195, Magikarp has a base total of 200 ([size=8pt]I think[/size]).

Date: 2007-10-21 07:12:06

It's worth it once you evolve it.
It may. but for somebody who doesn't wan a Milotic it is a real #$@% to hve to get.

Date: 2007-10-21 07:46:37
Milotic said to be 'the world's most beutiful Pokemon', but I happen to think its rather ugly.

Date: 2007-10-21 08:55:54
It is in RSE.

Date: 2007-10-21 10:39:15

Milotic said to be 'the world's most beutiful Pokemon', but I happen to think its rather ugly.

It looks cool in D/P.

Posted by: LedZeplin2
Date: 2007-10-21 11:29:42
Most Pokemon that appear in swarms in G/S/C are fairly useless…

Posted by: Missingnoguy55
Date: 2007-10-21 17:22:17
Floatzel. Because they have TOO much speed.

Posted by: Sorreah
Date: 2007-10-21 21:29:35
Chansey is fairly useless too. His attack and defense are even lower than Magikarp's. They're almost MICROSCOPIC. Sure, he has 600 HP, but with a low defense, he could still go out in only a few turns.

I didn't know it was possible to for there to be male Chanseys :P. In all seriousness, Chansey (and Blissey) are Pokemon that are good if you know how to use them right. Chanseys were a pain to catch up to D/P, though.

Ditto has problems, too. His stats are so low that he rarely can take advantage of Transform. Usually, the other Pokemon ends up beating him anyway… But, if you're looking for something for breeding, then Ditto is for you.

Totally with you there.

I never could find Feebas by myself. My sister couldn't either, and she's an expert at tracking down rare Pokemon. Eventually I traded a Remoraid away for one at the Toys R Us Mew giveaway and breed the hell out of it XD.

Metapod and Kakuna are annoying at the beginning of the game, since it takes FOREVER to kill them. They give you a fair amount of exp., though.

Date: 2007-10-22 18:13:49
There IS no such thing as male Chanseys.