Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Discussion

Most Hated Pokemon - Page 5

Re: Most Hated Pokemon

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2007-06-08 10:46:34
Back to the topic….

MAGIKARP SUCKS!

Posted by: hoggins
Date: 2007-06-08 12:00:37
Almost as much as Feebas

Posted by: Don Watermeleon
Date: 2007-06-18 12:34:32
OH NOES! He sucks more than Feebas. Truly.

Posted by: PichuUmbreon
Date: 2007-06-18 16:42:46
Well, one good thing about Magikarp: They evolve into Gyrados.

Posted by: Bluelatios
Date: 2007-06-18 17:19:47
I think that Combee is cute and has an interesting evolution, but it has a REALLY sucky moveset. it only has 2 moves!

Posted by: MunchlaxMaster111
Date: 2007-06-24 10:39:57
The most retarded pokemon in the entire pokemon gaming universe is SHAYMIN!!!!!! Who the hell would make  a tiny hedgehog thing a legendary?!?!?!?

Posted by: n_rox653
Date: 2007-06-24 14:27:51
The most useless Pokemon has to be Unown! What good is it if all it can learn is Hidden Power? At least Magikarp can evolve into Gyarados…

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2007-06-24 14:40:18
I dislike: Chansey, Snorlax, Feebas, Luvdisk, Tauros, Magikarp, Zubat, Lickilicky (Lickitung's evolution), Blaziken. I would say what I like but it'll take a while.

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2007-06-24 15:53:17

The most useless Pokemon has to be Unown! What good is it if all it can learn is Hidden Power? At least Magikarp can evolve into Gyarados…

Unown is awesome, because they're mysterious, fun to collect, and there's an awesome movie about them that shows that they're very powerful in groups.

Posted by: hoggins
Date: 2007-06-24 15:55:14

Unown is awesome, because they're mysterious, fun to collect, and there's an awesome movie about them that shows that they're very powerful in groups.

Yeah, but the movie was part of the series where Pikachu is the most powerful Pokemon in existance

Posted by: Newo
Date: 2007-06-25 11:14:55

Yeah, but the movie was part of the series where Pikachu is the most powerful Pokemon in existance

This is true… But they still rule!

Posted by: Wicked Klown
Date: 2007-06-25 17:21:17
Hate:any 4th gen Pokemon

like:Magikarp………ugh…….Mew-two, everybody knows I like Mew-two

Posted by: blitzer
Date: 2007-06-30 23:19:52

Yeah I really like the Unown. (especially hacked).

I really hate Pikachu though. It is so overrated. Richu is much cooler, but he's not that cool. I also hate most of the D/P evos, and that Dragon/Dark legendary as it is hidious, Raquaza is much better.

It's Dragon/Ghost.

Posted by: blitzer
Date: 2007-06-30 23:22:09

Hate:any 4th gen Pokemon

like:Magikarp………ugh…….Mew-two, everybody knows I like Mew-two

AARGH!NOT ANOTHER ONE!!!
Hate:nothing really but dislike:
Arceus,Mewtwo,and Pikachu(overration!ugh!)

Posted by: Wicked Klown
Date: 2007-07-01 03:19:22
Messed up I hate any 3rd gen Pok?mon, and yea I like Magicool and Mew-two,like 4th gen ;).