Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Discussion

Most Hated Pokemon - Page 7

Re: Most Hated Pokemon

Posted by: Axaj
Date: 2007-07-09 22:35:42
[size=15pt]I hate Aipom!!1!!  I hate it's evo!!1!!  [/size][size=25pt]I HATE MONKEYS!!!!11!!!![/size]

Posted by: Wicked Klown
Date: 2007-07-09 22:41:12
Well you better not hate Insane Clown Posse…….

Posted by: hoggins
Date: 2007-07-10 11:10:31

Personally, I am terrified of the Insane Clown Posse, entirely due to the 'clown' part.

Posted by: Wicked Klown
Date: 2007-07-10 20:35:50

Personally, I am terrified of the Insane Clown Posse, entirely due to the 'clown' part.

Well "clown" isn't a part of them, they are "clown(s)"

Posted by: simulater10
Date: 2007-07-12 02:43:40

I didn't know Blaziken was overated, I knew the first forms of the 1st gen starters were though.

Everyone uses it even though it SUCKS, when they should be SMART and use Swampert!! Honestly!!

Swampert and Blastoise are the best starter evolutions there are. I always choose the water starter. :)

–simulater

Posted by: Newo
Date: 2007-07-12 13:28:47

I didn't know Blaziken was overated, I knew the first forms of the 1st gen starters were though.

Everyone uses it even though it SUCKS, when they should be SMART and use Swampert!! Honestly!!

Swampert and Blastoise are the best starter evolutions there are. I always choose the water starter. :)

–simulater

I chose fire, intill they became stupid looking. Now I release my starters as soon as I get a good Pokemon.

Date: 2007-07-12 15:01:48
Why? Just leave them in the PC, just in case.

–simulater

Posted by: Mist-Cailus
Date: 2007-07-12 19:38:35
Blastoise pwns in red and blue, Typhloshion for G/S/C, and I do not know for R/S/E mainly because I do not like those games. Blastoise, Typhlosion still pwn, and of course MEWTWO.

Date: 2007-07-12 19:41:40

Blastoise pwns in red and blue, Typhloshion for G/S/C, and I do not know for R/S/E mainly because I do not like those games. Blastoise, Typhlosion still pwn, and of course MEWTWO.

I think Mewtwo is kind of overrated in my opinion. Sure he's alright, but I'd rather have a Alakazam instead.

–simulater

Posted by: Mist-Cailus
Date: 2007-07-12 20:15:14

I think Mewtwo is kind of overrated in my opinion. Sure he's alright, but I'd rather have a Alakazam instead.

–simulater

I don't really think he is, not just because he is my fave. poke, but mainly because a lot of people like D/P and R/S/E and some and mostly I think don't really like the G/S/C and R/B/Y pokes, although majority of them like these, and a majority of them don't.

Date: 2007-07-12 21:48:52
On topic here.

I'll add Bidoof because I heard he's a disgrace to Pokemon.

–simulater

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2007-08-31 08:12:09
Most hated?
Luvdisc, just plain sucks with looks AND strength.

Posted by: xparasite9
Date: 2007-09-12 22:25:04
Hey, now. Blaziken is awesome. I have a Pok?mon Emerald battle card video to prove it.

Posted by: Newo
Date: 2007-09-16 06:02:06

?

If you post ? one more time, I will ban you for a week.

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2007-09-16 07:25:34

?
Really? But you're named after it!