Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Discussion

Most Hated Pokemon - Page 6

Re: Most Hated Pokemon

Posted by: Newo
Date: 2007-07-01 05:26:04

Yeah I really like the Unown. (especially hacked).

I really hate Pikachu though. It is so overrated. Richu is much cooler, but he's not that cool. I also hate most of the D/P evos, and that Dragon/Dark legendary as it is hidious, Raquaza is much better.

It's Dragon/Ghost.

Do you think I care?

Posted by: hoggins
Date: 2007-07-01 05:58:55
I hate pretty much any 4th gen Pokemon other than Gallade, the hippo evo, Garchomp & a couple of the legendaries.

Date: 2007-07-01 06:12:09
I don't mind Dialga.. The rest suck.

Posted by: flygonlover
Date: 2007-07-01 10:11:04
Honestly, I have to say I HATE WURMPLE, as well as Zigzagoon, Wingull and Tentacool. I've played 3rd gen games more than Diamond and Pearl, so I've learned that I need to get 99 - 198 Max repels before I go exploring. Either way, I AM SICK of pokemon that pop up all the time, and also overated pokemon, such as Pikachu and Blaziken.

Date: 2007-07-01 10:21:00
Blaziken is overrated? I know Pikachu and Mew are.

Date: 2007-07-01 14:53:43
I didn't know Blaziken was overated, I knew the first forms of the 1st gen starters were though.

Posted by: blitzer
Date: 2007-07-01 19:17:16

The most useless Pokemon has to be Unown! What good is it if all it can learn is Hidden Power? At least Magikarp can evolve into Gyarados…

Unown is awesome, because they're mysterious, fun to collect, and there's an awesome movie about them that shows that they're very powerful in groups.

Yeah, but the movie was part of the series where Pikachu is the most powerful Pokemon in existance

Hate level increased!I officially hate Pikachu!

Date: 2007-07-05 17:45:41

I didn't know Blaziken was overated, I knew the first forms of the 1st gen starters were though.

Everyone uses it even though it SUCKS, when they should be SMART and use Swampert!! Honestly!!

Date: 2007-07-06 14:30:43

Everyone uses it even though it SUCKS, when they should be SMART and use Swampert!! Honestly!!

If you want to be smart, use hax'd Pokemon.

Posted by: Darth_Maleval
Date: 2007-07-07 09:58:03
I utterly despise with all of my physical and mental being… PIKACHU. Can you say "OVERRATED?" Especially in the shows. Fainting a Golem in one hit with an electrical attack!? Then you play the games and realize that the scrawny yellow rodent's only use is evolving into Raichu.

Date: 2007-07-09 11:45:28

I utterly despise with all of my physical and mental being… PIKACHU. Can you say "OVERRATED?" Especially in the shows. Fainting a Golem in one hit with an electrical attack!? Then you play the games and realize that the scrawny yellow rodent's only use is evolving into Raichu.

& even then Raichu isn't that useful either

Date: 2007-07-09 18:35:30

& even then Raichu isn't that useful either

Unless it's level 64  :P

Posted by: simulater10
Date: 2007-07-09 19:34:23
Pidgey and Ratata. 'Nuff said.

–simulater

Posted by: Darth_Maleval
Date: 2007-07-09 20:54:13
Pidgeot and Super/Hyper fang= Decent.