Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Forum Discussion

Forum Bug List and Reports - Page 5

Re: Forum Bug List and Reports

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2016-03-18 21:06:43
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnCAcMS8FkE[/youtube]

That should work, at least it does for mobile chrome.

Hit shift+refresh and try it.

If not, is JavaScript disabled and what browser are you using?

Posted by: Raven Freak
Date: 2016-03-19 18:12:31
Yep it works! Thanks for fixing the issue. :)

Posted by: Charmy
Date: 2016-09-01 11:26:02
This is a sticky so…
But anyway, the Rules link is broken and leads to this:

Posted by: Yeniaul
Date: 2016-09-01 17:10:01

This is a sticky so…
But anyway, the Rules link is broken and leads to this:
Go here and take a careful look at the URL. I think it's throwing a 500 Internal while trying to throw a 404 Not Found.

Date: 2016-09-02 10:50:17
A exception trying to display a error, #100%QUALITYGODDAMMIT.
Anyway, it's fixed now.

Posted by: Glitcher
Date: 2016-11-06 15:24:35

This topic is to be used during the semi-private beta for a list of new bugs and bugs to be squashed/have been squashed.  Please report any bugs you find here.

This is a developing list of bugs that includes theme issues.

[li]The bottom of the theme has a weird white table window that doesn't wrap correctly or appears for no reason. fixed 8/7/2011[/li]
    [li]The Administration Panel Header Text is Yellow. fixed 8/7/2011[/li]
    [li]When editing buddies, the following error occurs:
    Wrong value type sent to the database. Array of integers expected. (buddy_list)
    fixed 9/24/2011 - malacoda[/li]
    [li]The moderator notes has a scrollbar from the table cell not being big enough fixed 9/24/2011 - malacoda[/li]
    [li]The Wiki Sidebar in the forum has been Truncated, removing all instances of the é in Pokémon making links broken and making it say "Pokmon" fixed 10/31/2011 - malacoda[/li]
    [li]The Wiki Sidebar has a blank toolbox placed in the wrong area and has two null tables (Search and Languages) fixed 9/24/2011 - malacoda[/li]
    [li]Avatars do not show completely (i.e. Yuzihax's DiscoBrock) on forum posts, although they do in profile. fixed 9/24/2011 - malacoda[/li]
    [li]At the bottom of the forum list, above the "Info Center", the legend for the board icons has wrong images for "No New Posts" and "Redirect Board". fixed 9/24/2011 - malacoda[/li]
    [li]Creating a board spits out this database error:
    Database Error
    Field 'redirect_target' doesn't have a default value
    File: /var/www/glitchcity.info/forums/Sources/Subs-Boards.php
    Line: 787
    fixed 8/15/2011 - malacoda[/li]
    [li]Posted links in dark windows such as this one are harder to see. http://something.com 9/24/2011 - malacoda. NB. I added an underline to all links in posts, because I'm afraid this darker link might be harder to tell from normal text[/li]
    [li]AM/PM doesn't show up next to 12hour time stamps fixed 9/24/2011 - malacoda[/li]
    [li]The Board category text shows up white for guests. fixed 9/24/2011 - malacoda[/li]

I just forget my pass, so i need ot write my username, then they are gonna send via email a new pass, but the email isnt in my email thing or something, my stack overloaded, dont mind my english tho.

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2016-11-06 16:18:55
Glitcher, what are you asking? You can't change your password?

Posted by: SatoMew
Date: 2016-12-10 05:22:47
Did the upgrade break avatar uploading or were the size limits intentionally changed?

The following errors occurred when trying to save your profile:

The avatar you have selected is either too large or not an avatar.

Date: 2016-12-10 06:34:54
Hmmm, my avatar is fine, maybe the size limit changed? (The file size one)
Try changing your avatar to something else.

Posted by: ISSOtm
Date: 2016-12-12 10:24:25
The avatar size limit seems to be 200 x 200, but I had to dig an old topic via Google Search (and it wasn't obvious), but could you put it on the Forum Profile modification page, please ? Thank you.

Date: 2016-12-12 12:00:31

The avatar size limit seems to be 200 x 200

Thanks for the tip! :) The limit only applies to the width, however. So you can have an image taller than 200 px but not wider than 200 px.

Date: 2016-12-12 14:19:07
That still cropped my avatar :/

Posted by: Cryo
Date: 2016-12-12 14:48:10

Yeah, it seems that the page body's font-size property being set to 78% is what crops your 200px-width avatar. It looks like it might be forcing a maximum visible avatar width of ~175px on forum postings (although it looks more like 174px).

Setting [font=courier]max-width: 100%[/font] as a CSS declaration for the "avatar" class fixes the issue, but at the cost of quality of the original >174px image.

Date: 2016-12-12 15:35:10

Check your profile page or open the image URL directly to see it completely. Like Cryo said, the CSS used on threads is what causes the right side of large enough images to be hidden. Although we use the GCLF theme here, it also happens on the default SMF theme if you switch to it.

Date: 2016-12-13 14:53:07
Yeah, I know only my avatar's displayed portion has changed, but the upload limit should then be updated to match the max display limit. I think.