Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Forum Discussion

Forum Bug List and Reports - Page 7

Re: Forum Bug List and Reports

Posted by: Parzival
Date: 2019-06-07 23:28:55

Normal listings:

[li]tester12[/li]
    [li]tester13[/li]
    [li]tester14[/li]

The problem here with the examples you've provided is that all of your list points are just one line. I'm having an issue when the items in my list go multiple lines. One line lists look fine – it's the multiple-line list items that cause things to get messy.
Try out Newline Insertion. It's basically just "i'll just manually space this out… there we go."

Posted by: Sherkel
Date: 2019-11-09 21:28:20
Is anyone else having some forum pages (most notably Recent Posts) stretch to an extreme length horizontally?

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2019-11-10 03:09:53
It's specifically this post. It contains a code block, which contains a list of Pokemon names all on one line.

Posted by: Parzival
Date: 2019-11-10 11:50:51
can confirm: only occurs when long code blocks or images are involved.

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2019-11-10 13:25:07
Yeah, I've seen this a few times with very wide posts (and in the old 'quote a quote' (not actual name) game (unsure our thoughts on it)). I wonder if there is an easy way of getting spoiler tags back that may fix the problem on most cases? Although, if possible, some kind of wrapping in the forum itself would perhaps be more efficient and users wouldn't have to post spoilers if they didn't want to.