Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

Cartoon World RPG - Page 1

Cartoon World RPG

Posted by: AnimalCrossingAddict
Date: 2006-07-09 17:53:19
Cartoon World, the world of old and new cartoons and anime. You suddenly find your way there after you find a rocket in the ground in the woods. you have to get used to a cartoon life, and have a little fun

Name: Jax
looks:  A small girl, around 4'7. She is wearing a tye-dyed shirt with some shorts.
Bio: She is crazy girl with crazy ideas. She is normal too

Re: Cartoon World RPG

Posted by: HiddenShadow
Date: 2006-07-11 08:04:35
Isn't this somewhat like blahblahland?

Date: 2006-07-11 08:33:15
(No, not at all. I hope)

Date: 2006-07-11 09:02:22
Name: Kijin (It means inhuman in Japanese.)
Looks: (This'll be fun.)normally has long blonde hair in a braid, & hazle eyes, BUT when angry gets long silver hair down to ankles in a braid, red eyes, & claws (This is anime we're talkin bout.)Short sleved black shirt with blue jeans.
Bio:A crazy but kind person who just wants to hang wit her friends.(That is…Until she gets angry) Then she goes into evil psycho mode, so I suggest staying on her good side.(I gotta be evil somewherez peoplez.)YAY ANIME!!!!!!!!!

Date: 2006-07-11 09:04:21
"Kijin, wanna go over to those woods over near that cave?" jax asked her over the phone.

Date: 2006-07-11 09:20:49
Sure…but first, you're right beside me…second, why is this device in my hand speaking like you Jax?Strange.I SAY WE DISECT IT!!!!YAY!!!

Date: 2006-07-11 09:51:36
"Ugh." Jax yelled, "It's a phone."

Jax saw a rocket.

"Let's it in it." Jax cried, "Ya know as a joke."

Date: 2006-07-11 10:03:43
How are we gonna fit in it?It's only 3 feet tall.

Date: 2006-07-11 10:34:17
"We squeeze into it." Jax said, squeezing into it.

The rocket started to quiver and shake.

"Get in!" Jax cried.

Date: 2006-07-11 11:02:33
*Jumps in*Hey look!A button!*Presses it causing the rocket to grow*That's better.So where the heck is this thing taking us?

Posted by: Chaos
Date: 2006-07-11 11:16:00
Name: Xae
Looks: Blonde hair sticking up like a Super Saiyan, Blue shirt with a picture of two dragons swirling around and about to strike each other, Blue jeans, green eyes. When angry, shirt and pants goes black, eyes (The whole eyes) and hair goes blood red, voice becomes demonic, black aroura around him (almost like Super Sonic's, only black) and can levatate.
Bio: Well, normally a calm and relaxed guy, has a VERY BAD temper (see looks), and basically, if you made him mad, you're dead…, other than that, he just likes to protect others and searches for the Black Emerald (made it up, a black Chaos Emerald with the power of all seven REAL Emeralds), and the DNA of Giga Bowser.

Date: 2006-07-11 11:53:14
*Looks out rocket window*Why have we landed in Japan?

Date: 2006-07-11 12:08:37
JAPAN?!? That means…GODZILLA!!!
*Godzilla roars in the distance*

Date: 2006-07-11 13:09:01
Godzilla: *Steps on a car*
Man: *Picks up a toy car*Hey!!!My son loved that toy car!!!
Me: Okay….Weird…..*Sees a restraunt*YAY!!!RICE!!!

Date: 2006-07-11 13:46:42
Xae: Ever since I got here, it's been crazy like the Bo-bobo show!
[size=25pt]ARE YOU SERIOUS??[/size]
LOL!