Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

Cartoon World RPG - Page 6

Re: Cartoon World RPG

Posted by: Chaos
Date: 2006-07-22 12:59:32

GoldenChaos, I thought you didn't even like cartoons.

And Chaos, do whatever the hell you want, but realize that everyone else is on the EE&E tangent. Edit: I have a good idea to bring the two "storylines" together. XD

Anyway…

XM03 approached the Eds. "Ehm…" Edd exclaimed, "You're that robot guy… from that fight against that other robot guy…"

"Buttered Toast!" Ed yelled. Then suddenly, XM03 noticed GoldenChaos preparing to burn Ed. "You there… Yes. You!" The robot soldier pointed towards GoldenChaos. "Extinguish your fire at once!"
Really, what's the idea?
(I also speciffically said that Xae went into the Sonic X world, and that no one will follow. The Sonic X area is NOT the only one he's going. He's also going into the Dragonball Z world.)

Posted by: xparasite9
Date: 2006-07-22 15:49:01
ZOMG! I just realized we need to do more glitch researching, instead of RPing!!!

Date: 2006-07-22 22:16:32
Meh, I'll be an Action Replay researcher, if Abwayax wants me to.
When we last left Xae, he defeated Knuckles in a battle, and won his Emerald. Knuckles decided to join Xae, and… well, you get the idea. It continues here!
Sonic: I'm sure that Tails is using an Emerald in one of his inventions…
Xae: Then lets head to this "Tails" girl, wait, who is she?
Sonic: First off, he's a boy. Second, he's my best friend, his real name is Miles Prower, but since he's a fox with two tails, we call him Tails.
Knuckles: He can also fly with them!
*All head over to Tails' lab*
Sonic: Tails! I'm back!
Tails: Your battle with Shadow ended THIS quickly?
Sonic: Actually, it's a long story.
Tails: *Looks at Xae* Hey Sonic, is that your new friend?
Xae: You could say that. I'm Xae, and I'm searching for the Black Emerald.
Tails: You mean that legend is true?
Xae: How did you know about it?!?
Tails: I just recently found the legend on the Internet.
Shadow: What?!? This means more people will want my–I MEAN the Emerald.
Knuckles: Namely Eggman and that theiving bat girl!
Sonic: You mean Rouge?
Knuckles: WHO DO YOU THINK I MEAN?!?
Xae: Aside from that, Tails, I was wondering, could I use your Emerald?
Tails: Why do you need the Chaos Emerald?
Sonic: He needs the 7 Chaos Emeralds to locate it, or something.
Tails: But I'm using it for my latest invention. Since Eggman can make robots, I'm trying to make my own.
Xae: I've heard the name "Eggman" a lot lately. Who is he?
*A familiar evil laugh is heard*
Eggman: Ho ho ho ho ho!
Everyone except Xae: EGGMAN!!
Eggman: That's Dr. Eggman, since I see that we have a new guest.
Xae: NOW I see why he's called Eggman…
Eggman: *Angry* WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!? Grrr….I'll crush you like a bug!
Xae: *In demonic form* Oh, REALLY? HA! *Normal* You couldn't crush[crunch] a few abs!
Eggman: I'll get you!
(To be continued)

Posted by: GoldenChaos
Date: 2006-07-22 22:46:07
Me: Well….*Sneaks behind Tails and gives his tails a bone-crushing yank.*  HA, HA!!!  I've always wanted to do that!!!

Tails: Ummm….Cry?

Posted by: xparasite9
Date: 2006-07-22 23:13:15
Nuh-uh. :P It's Dr. Robotnik.

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2006-07-23 00:31:12
first, before I continue, a few words -
1. Flaming is against the rules, period, even if they're not a member here, or own a website that is a billion times more successful than ours.
2. I don't think I've seen Rose act as "conceited" as you people say. Sounds like a remnant from those bygone "Glitch City vs trsrockin" stuff that I stopped like, a year ago.
3. Glad this thread is back on topic.

*needs to formulate some RP rules*

Here's how it should be done.
XM03 lowered his blaster, mumbling "Whatever." Then suddenly, Zorabiel the Cartoon-Drainer (looks kinda like a mix between Cell from DBZ and Zorak from Space Ghost) leaped in front of XM03. "I'm taking these Cartoons," Zorabiel drawled, "and you will not stop me! I've already drained the energy from Full Metal Alchemist - they have quite interesting abilities. The Dark Seraph* might have beaten me to Cow and Chicken and Naruto, but I'll have my cake… or should I say jawbreaker… and eat it too!" Zorabiel glared at Eddy, his eyes turning dark red. Slowly, Eddy looked like he was being erased from his cartoon world. He tried to emit a scream, but only managed a quiet squeal.

XM03 unleashed his twin chaingun cannons and pointed them at Zorabiel. "Fools!" the insectoid villain cried. "With this energy I will be the most powerful being in cartoon space! Not even that fool, Superman, can stop me! And I doubt those tin cans you call firearms can do anything either!"

XM03 didn't fire the chainguns. He boosted his jetpack and rushed towards Zorabiel, knocking him to the ground. "Tin cans, eh?" Zorabiel's eyes turned back to their normal stage, and Eddy was reappearing. "Noooooo!" Zorabiel uttered in a Darth Vader-like voice. "My energy! My precious en… oh wait, I can just destroy you and do it again! Mwahahahahah!" Zorabiel shot EYE BEAMZ at XM03, but the robot raised his shield and deflected it. Zorabiel returned to Eddy, but a small, sleek spacecraft came down from… space… and shot at the villain. "Agh, a GDI tee fighter," he whined. "Eh, I know of places with better cartoon energy… the trick is to find one that isn't already under atttack by the Dark Seraph or is guarded by GDI forces… Ah, where did that spiky-haired kid go?" Zorabiel arched his legs and flew up. "Haha! That Seraph will be destroyed along with the GDI Forces!"

* more on this guy later

Date: 2006-07-23 00:34:30

Me: Well….*Sneaks behind Tails and gives his tails a bone-crushing yank.*  HA, HA!!!  I've always wanted to do that!!!

Tails: Ummm….Cry?

Xae: You killed the Tails Doll! AND WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?
Sonic: Who is this guy?
Eggman: And why did he destroy my Tails Doll robot?
Xae: Leave now, and don't speak a word of what you heard here! (Unless you care to join with me, but there are some rules…)
(Can't continue until GoldenChaos responds, DAMN!)
To xparasite9: His REAL name is Dr. Ivo Robotnik, but his nickname is Dr. Eggman. Don't EVER correct me on that! If you don't like me calling him Eggman, tough luck!

Date: 2006-07-23 23:41:13
Well…I really…don't have…a cartoon world to stay in….I thought we were all in the same one….I'm confused now. ???

Date: 2006-07-24 16:33:48
I'm in the Sonic X world, for my own reasons.
Everyone else is in the Ed, Edd, and Eddy world.
(You have no idea what Ed, Edd, and Eddy is like, so either, join me on my quest, or go to another cartoon/anime world.)

Date: 2006-07-24 16:42:56
Alright then, I'm with you.  I love to stare at my avatar.  I did it for about a hour and a half.

Date: 2006-07-24 17:54:50
Current members in my party:
Leader: Xae (My character)
1. GoldenChaos (Member of GC, also his character's name)
2. Sonic the Hedgehog
3. Shadow the Hedgehog
4. Knuckles the Echidna
5. Miles Prower (Tails the Fox)
6. Tails' mysterious robot (now known as Smasherbot)

Xae: Alright then, but take the Black Emerald from me, and your dead! (GC, you need to respond to that…)
Knuckles: Aren't we forgetting something?!?
Xae: Oh, yeah! Eggman!
Eggman: *Drinking coffee* Oh, you're ready to fight?
Sonic: Yeah! *Gets ready to attack Eggman*
Tails: NO! Let my robot handle this!
*Smasherbot appears* (I made this robot up)
Smasherbot: What is your wish, creator?
Eggman: YOU built a robot?!?
Tails: Attack Eggman!
Smasherbot: As you command…
*Smasherbot destroys Eggman's mobile*
Eggman: I'll be back!
*Bocoe and Decoe and fall as well* (They are robots that serve Eggman in Sonic X)
Decoe: Well, THAT could have been worse!
*Eggman lands on Boccoe and Deccoe*
Bocoe: *In pain* I say…you should….reconsider…!
*All three dash away* (Hey, they can in a cartoon!)
Sonic: Whoa, Tails, you built this thing?!?
Tails: Yes, but it only works with a Chaos Emerald…
Xae: I'm sure GoldenChaos has an alternate power source for it. (GC, let's say you DO)
Tails: But I haven't thought of a name for it… (I did, so it doesn't count until this next sentence)
Xae: How about Smasherbot?
Smasherbot: *Jumping up and down from happiness*
Tails: Smasherbot it is!
Shadow: *Thinking* This is taking too long!!!

EDIT: Here are pictures of Bocoe and Decoe:
Bocoe: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/c0/Bocoe.jpg
Decoe: http://www.teamartail.com/sonicx/46/images/091eggman.jpg (This one has both, AND Eggman)

Date: 2006-08-04 22:26:10
Who said I wanted the "Black Emerald"?  Mabye I want….the "White Emerald"?
No….
Yeah, I want the emerald that is black.
WE SHALL FIGHT!!!
WHOHORIOHHOOO!!!

Meh…Never mind.  I'll just be your partner and betray you in the end…Oh, AHAHAHAHA!!!  Did I say that out lound?  I ment to say….I'll serve you a tray..with a continental breakfast on it?!  Yeah…I'll go with that.

Date: 2006-08-04 22:36:18
Xae: WHAT?!? You dare decide to take it from me?!? You AND Shadow will feel my wrath!
Shadow: Why me?
Xae: I read your thoughts, DUH!

Posted by: AnimalCrossingAddict
Date: 2006-08-06 22:35:36
"No, Eddy!" Jax sobbed.

(Abwayax, can you put a cartoon person into the world I'm in?)

Date: 2006-08-06 22:41:34
Me is vera confuzzled.