Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

Cartoon World RPG - Page 10

Re: Cartoon World RPG

Posted by: GoldenChaos
Date: 2006-08-14 20:03:17
I think is too girly for my tastes, but some the characters that I've seen are hot.  Later, I want to travel to the Tokyo Mew Mew realm and get makey-outty with that one catgirl that they have.

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2006-08-14 20:05:22
XM03 shrugged again. "We're hypothesizing that killing him will release the energy he gathered, and that the energy would go back to its cartoonic state. However, GoldenChaos, the only animes he's attacked are Fullmetal Alchemist and Sailor Moon, which your friend here shoved him into. He's after the power of Sonic and the Chaos Emeralds, I'm sure. And after seeing how powerful Chaos is, he wants it even more."

Edit: Damn. Am I the only one who posts in paragraphs? Every time I reply to this thread I end up being beat to it. And:
Tails: Not really, when Zorabiel saw you follow him, he let me go.

I did say I controlled Z, right? But no, Tails isn't dead. :/

Date: 2006-08-14 20:06:51
At least he didn't visit the Tokyo Mew Mew realm, for if he had I would be going out on him MUCH harder.  That one catgirl is HAWT!!

Date: 2006-08-14 20:08:23
So Zorabiel (who still has Tails kidnapped somewhere) said "I didn't absorb Tails because he's weak. But meh. You can have him." He grabbed Tails and tossed him back to Sonic.

"And I'm going to the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy! I only absorbed Cow and Chicken themselves; the rest of the world was sapped by the Dark Seraph!" He opened the C-Portal and flew through.

Posted by: AnimalCrossingAddict
Date: 2006-08-14 23:00:12
Jax walked around, unsure what was going on. She suddenly found herself in TGAoBaM!

Posted by: Chaos
Date: 2006-08-15 00:45:29
Xae: *Grabs Tails* Tails I'm sending you back to Mobius with this: a communicator. If he comes there, let me know IMMEDIATELY!
Tails: Ok!
Xae: CHAOS WARP!!! *Warps Tails to the Sonic X world* *Warps GC, and himself to GAoBaM*
Where is he?!? *Runs over to Grim, Billy and Mandy* Did you three see a insectoid around here?!?
Billy: Duh…yeah! It's in my toilet!
Grim: Shut up Billy! No sir, we haven't, but why are you looking for an insectoid?
Xae: My own bisniuess.
Mandy: Just who the heck are you?
Xae: I'm not explaining it this time, so don't bother asking!
Mandy: You tell me, NOW!
Xae: NO! And there is nothing you can do about it!
Mandy: Oh, really? *Punches Xae in the face*
Xae: WHY YOU LITTLE S**T! *Punches Mandy so hard, she passes out*
Grim: Well, if you knocked her out, you can't be SO bad. Think you can get HIM for me? *Points at Billy*
Billy: *LOL like an idiot*
Xae: Maybe later…I really need to find an insectoid, since he is trying to absorb the cartoon worlds, and he's in YOURS!
(To Abwayax: Xae never knew Zorabiel's name, so he refers to him as "an insectoid".)

Date: 2006-08-15 12:18:41
Me: Ohh….Gamma Bam….Is that like when a gamma-ray explodes?
MyChaosEmerald: You obiously don't watch cartoons too much do you?
Me: NOPE!
Grim: Then who am I?
Me: I don't know.  Don't you talk to me.
Billy: I just lost my jengajam!
Me: Don't you talk to me either!  I just want to find that evil bug guy and rescue the hot anime chicks of Sailor Moon!  (But I wouldn't mind if we left the not so hot ones…)
MCE: Oh look, how delightful.
Me: What?
MCE: There's a…a…PORTAL!!!
Me: Ooh…Is there catgirls?
MCE: Sigh…When he levels up, we have GOT to put some points in intelligance.
Me: What was that?
MCE: ZOMG!  CATGIRLZ!
Me: Where?
-Later-
Me: Man, that bug's taking a long time to get here….
Mandy: *Gurgle*
Me: Hmmmm…..
-Later-
Xae: You sure this will work?
Me: I'm POSITIVE.  Go long!!!  *Throws Mandy against portal*
Mady: *Bonk*
Me: What?  That's a fake portal!
Grim: The real one must be somewhere else!
Me: I told you not to talk to me.  Well, duh!  But where….?

Date: 2006-08-15 15:50:37
Xae: Unfortuneately, I've run out of Chaos energy…. :'( We're stuck here unless I can get more, or if that robot gets here…*Turns on communicator* Tails! How are you and the others with chasing Rouge?
Tails: *On communicator* Not so good….she got away…
Xae: Keep trying, I'm going to be gone longer than expected.
Tails: We'll try our best. Bye.
Xae: Bye. *Turns off communicator* Well, GC, we need to find the insectoid fast, if we want to stop him from getting more power…I have an idea, but it's dangerous.
GC: What is it?
Xae: I'm gointg to go back to the Sonic X world to get the Black Emerald. I feel that if I had THAT at my disposal, the insectoid is as good as DEAD.
GC: WHAT? YOU"RE GOING TO LEAVE ME HERE BY MYSELF?!?
GC's Chaos Emerald: He can't go without me! I want to go with him!
GC: NO!
Xae: DID THAT EMERALD JUST TALK?!?
*In the Sonic X world*
Metal Sonic: Oh, crap! He wasn't supposed to hear me speak! *Transmits message into the Emerald*

Date: 2006-08-15 16:11:59
The Excalibur hovered over the Grim Adventures world. XM03 beamed down.

Meanwhile, on the world itself, The Z was slinking around. "They're here," he mumbled. "the robot and the kids. And that spiky haired one with the chaos. I better be careful." A voice behind him said, "Z, getting scared?" Z turned around to face his aggressor. It was a magnificent, dark angelic figure with eight wings. "The Dark Seraph," Z growled. "What were you doing while I fought…" The dark angel finished, "…some kids and a robot? Why, what we both do of course! I hope you don't mind that I got One Piece. Mwahahaha." Dark Seraph stretched his arms to show off. Then three canisters of sleep gas appeared. The Z coughed until he fell asleep. XM03 stood before him.

Posted by: AnimalCrossingAddict
Date: 2006-08-15 19:00:27
Jax walked around and saw Xae and the others.

"WTF!" Jax said.

(Now, I'm giving Jax the power to pull weapons out of thin air and shapeshifting)

Jax pulled an ancient katana and scanned the area.

Date: 2006-08-15 19:14:55
Me:  But I want that Black Emerald!  I can perform chaos control just as easy as you, I just have an arrogant emerald…
MyChaosEmerald:  Hey!!!
Me:  And I thought you were out of chaos energy…GIVE ME THAT FRICKIN' COMMUICATOR!!!
Xae:  Wha-
Me:  *Steals*  HA! Tails, I-
Tails: Wheee!!!  I got me more steroids!!!!!!
Me:  0_o Sssoookayyy….I don't need him…or you!  I'm getting that emerald before you!!!  Hey, sassy chaos emerald!
MCE: What?
Me:  When I get the black emerald, I will use it's power to rule anime and become rich.  If you help me, I'll split the profits and let you have Bleach, Inyuasha, and Trigun.  Deal?
MCE:  Throw in Alucard, and you got it.
Me: Sure!  MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!  *Warps to Sonic X world*

Date: 2006-08-15 19:59:27
Xae: HOW MANY FRICKING TIMES MUST I SAY IT! THE EMERALD ONLY WORKS WITH THE USER IF THEY CAN CONTROL A HIGH AMOUNT OF POWER WITHOUT GOING BESERK! (In other words, it wouldn't work with you…)
*In Sonic X world*
Metal Sonic: Yes, a new plan, and I get the Alucard!
Eggman: So THAT'S where that Emerald went!
Metal Sonic: Crap! *Gets deactivated by Eggman*
Eggman: *Through transmitter in GC's Chaos Emerald* You are to NOT go after the Black Emerald! You are to get the other Chaos Emeralds, AT ONCE! Failure is NOT an option! GO!

Date: 2006-08-15 21:03:24
Me:  Xae…Are you calling me week? … I'll show you who's really weak.  I'm going to find that black emerald and use it to avenge the hot anime girls!  If you don't like it….You've got to stop me.
Chaos…emerald?  You sound like you need a throat losenge.  You're voice is diffrent.  But, anyway.  I'm the ringleader here.  I say what we do and when.  If you don't like it…I'll get a diffrent emerald and take back Alucard.  Do you want that?
My chaos emerald: WHAT?  How dare you defey me!!  For I am Egg-  Ooops!!!  I mean…{poorly imitates operator error tone} Doo doo doo!! The number you have reached is not… Eggman calling you… uh… right now. {poorly imitates dial tone} Doooooo do do do do dooooooo this is the dial tone doooooooooooooo. Okay, bye! *Static*
Me: Okay.  I have my own emerald now that's not being manipulated.  Off to the black emerald!!!
-Later-
Me:  *Pant, pant*  It was a lot more work than I expected, but here's the black emerald, safe and sound in  temple.  I MUST TOUCH IT!!!  *Touches*
Xae: NO! Stop!

SHING, SPARKLE, SPLARKLE!!!

Me: {is evil and berzerk nowzorz}  RAAA!!!!
Xae: Told you.  Now we must-
(Both Me and Xae at the same time): FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Commece fight with superpowered, berzerk GoldenChaos Vs. Xae)

Me: RAAAAAAA!!!!  *Creates fire balls and throws them around*

Date: 2006-08-15 21:38:41
The REAL Me (Chaos): WAIT! This has gone too far!!
1. If you've been paying attention GoldenChaos, one would need a high amount of power just to FIND the Black Emerald. (You have 1 Emerald, Xae has 3, Rouge has 1, the other 3 are somewhere else.)
2. I've been letting you control my character too much now.
3. Again, IF YOU GO TO THE FREAKING EMERALD AND YOU CAN'T CONTROL A MASSIVE AMOUNT OF POWER WITHOUT GOING BESERK, THE EMERALD DESTROYS YOU! (Damnit, READ THE STORY ABOUT THE MORTAL WHO CREATED THE EMERALD ON ONE OF MY POSTS!)
4. Xae wasn't calling your character weak, he was just saying your character would go mad with power.
5. None of this ever happened, because TOTAL, WE ONLY HAVE 4 EMERALDS! (We need all 7)
6. XAE IS STILL IN THE GAoBaM area!

Date: 2006-08-15 23:16:54
Me: *Yawns*  What now?

Oh.  My bad, I was sleeping.

Lappy, If you please:

DO OVER'd!!!!!!!!!