Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

Cartoon World RPG - Page 2

Re: Cartoon World RPG

Posted by: HiddenShadow
Date: 2006-07-11 14:04:35
Let's all eat.*Passes out snacks*OKAY!!!SNACK TIME IS OVER!!!*Takes away snacks.

Posted by: Cloud Strife
Date: 2006-07-11 16:24:23
I'm in!
Name: Cloud Strife
Looks: Long sleeve shirt and pants with a real huge sword
Bio: Enjoys having fun when he can but always looks calm

Hey.Those were my snacks.

Posted by: AnimalCrossingAddict
Date: 2006-07-11 19:50:37
"Ahhh!" Jax cried, as she landed in a suburban American Town.

'Whuh..where Am I?" Jax cried.

Posted by: Chaos
Date: 2006-07-11 20:17:12
Xae: Enough games! I'm going to look for the Black Emerald! No one follow me, *In demonic voice* OR ELSE!!!

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2006-07-11 23:47:56
Note: Japan isn't the entire world, people, and, fortunately for us few who still treasure Western 'toons, anime isn't the end-all and be-all of cartoonery.

Lol, this was my interpretation of Cartoon world. I hope I can fit in my Bizarro ideas with yours. XD

Name: XM03 (eXtended Machine 03)
Looks: He's this robot, you see. I dunno what he really looks like.
Capabilities: Jetpack, Radar, Super Speed, Super Strength, Resistance to Radiation, Resistance to Water, Gatling Chaingun, Pulse Cannon, EMP Cannon, Plasma Cannon, Plasma Grenade, Rocket Launcher, Power Boost, Antigrav Field, "CN Sword" (turns into "Dark Toonami Blade" when he gets corrupted, which actually happened in a skit my bro and I did today)
Designation: Commander of Galactic Defense Initiative (GDI), formerly Captain of the Excalibur under Space King Navidav.
Previous Incarnations: HM11 (Hyper Machine 11), TM05 (Task Machine 05)
Bio: Created to serve the Space Kingdom back in the 2050s (let's assume today is 2101, around the time war was beginning), he captained several ships (including the S77 King Fighter, Excalibur, and most recently the Ultima) that explored and documented the vast Cartoon Space. He fought with the Space Kingdom's archenemy,King Poison, and killed him in the 2070's. Later on, in 2100, he found King Poison had preserved his mind in a robotic form, "King Robot", and they fought over Cartoon Space, with classic cartoons (Scooby Doo, Flintstones, Tom and Jerry, the various Looney Tunes, ThunderCats, Reboot, Eds, Cow 'n Chicken, Dexter's Lab, etc*) fighting King Robot's army of new cartoons (Lazlo, Foster's, etc). The GDI prevailed over their nemesis, but who knows what's Coming Up Next on Cartoon Network…

* I should probably add that Dragonball Z, Sailor Moon, Voltron, and several Gundams were included here too. Goku had a big freakin gun, or BFG if you're familiar with teh Doom/Quake series of FPS games.

Date: 2006-07-12 07:37:22
(yes join. LOLBANANAS)

She dazedly looked around. Everything was so colorful.

"OMG, this is the cartoon world!" Jax cried.

Posted by: HiddenShadow
Date: 2006-07-12 07:55:41
*Shows up where Jax is* What the heck is goin on here?

Do you like Sailor Moon Abwayax?

Date: 2006-07-12 11:38:33
*Automatically teleports to this new area*
Xae: WTF?!? Alright, who changed the area?!? Never mind, nobody follow me!
*Goes into the Sonic X universe* (Hey, that counts!)

Date: 2006-07-12 19:11:56
Jax screamed.

"Eddy…" Jax said, fainting.

Date: 2006-07-12 22:33:02
*Sonic and Shadow are battling*
Shadow: Now, for the ULTIMATE POWER!!! CHAOS CON—!
Xae: *Takes Shadow's Chaos Emerald* I need to borrow this, thanks.
Shadow: WTF?!? GIVE THAT BACK!!!
Sonic: Who are you?!?
Xae: That's a need-to-know basis, and you don't need to know!
Sonic: But we can see your name on the post…
Me: Sonic! You're not supposed to look at the post!
Sonic: Who cares?!?
Me: *Puts a minor mind erase potion on Sonic* Sonic will know forget my character's name.
Sonic: What?
Shadow: This isn't getting us anywhere…

Date: 2006-07-12 23:05:20
eXtended Machine 03, in pursuit of a Cartoon-hopping demon-type guy named Zorabiel (made teh foo up), landed on the Ed Edd 'n Eddy world. "Hmm…" wondered XM03. "Perhaps Zorabiel wants the Eds' cartoon-essence!" XM03 scanned the word, a typical Earthian neighborhood. He heard a whimpy voice - "Don't worry, Plank… he won't hurt you…" XM03 turned his head towards the source of the voice, Jonny - who was holding his best friend Plank, a piece of wood - and explained, "I'm not after you. There's a villain loose, and he wants cartoon energy. Can you tell me where the Eds are?" Jonny opened his mouth, but then he and XM03 heard a girl's shriek off in the distance. "I'll go investigate," the robot growled, arming his jet-pack and flying off…

Do you like Sailor Moon Abwayax?

Like, as in "I've watched the show and it's cool", not… the other definition.

Date: 2006-07-12 23:11:02
Shadow: You STILL need to explain WHY YOU NEED NY EMERALD!
Xae: Just trust me, when I get what I want, I will send the Emeralds back where I got them.
Sonic: That doesn't answer it.
Xae: I need all 7 Emeralds to find the almighty Black Emerald. An Emerald with the power of all 7 Chaos Emeralds. I need a high power to get it.
Shadow: Black Emerald?!? OUT OF MY WAY!
Xae: *Turns into his anger form, in a demonic voice* THE BLACK EMERALD WILL BE MINE! NOT YOURS! IF YOU DARE TRY TO GET IT, I WILL KILL YOU!
Shadow: *Frightened*
Sonic: WHAT are you?!?

Abwayax, are you saying that you have a CRUSH on Sailor Moon?

Posted by: DynaShock
Date: 2006-07-12 23:36:44
Here I Come!

Name: Dynashock
Species: God
Special Ability: Everything a god character can do (float, etc.) Specializes in _TECs, which are special elemental attacks. Also is a master of sword fighting with his lazer sword, The Infinity Saber.
Origin: The Sky
Type: Tri-Ability (Fire, Grass, and Elec.)
Appearance: Whole body and arms made of electric masses (ELEC), Hair is green like grass (GRASS) Head is made of Fire matter…agh..Can't explain this without a picture….A picture is included as an attachment.

——————————————————————————————————————————-
                                                            Speech Time!

DynaShock: Hey! What's all this nonsense about the Black Emerald? I OWN and protect the REAL Black Emerald, and none shall have it! This Shadow guy was about to give you a FAKE!

Date: 2006-07-13 00:05:22

Abwayax, are you saying that you have a CRUSH on Sailor Moon?

as in "I've watched the show and it's cool". So, no. I do not have crushes on cartoon characters, anime or not.

And keep in mind this is Cartoon World RPG, not Sonic X RPG. With all the nonsense about black emeralds going in a different direction than the main storyline, I say WTF.

Date: 2006-07-13 05:03:59
Jax heard a scream. Jax jolted up and went where she heard it.