Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

Cartoon World RPG - Page 9

Re: Cartoon World RPG

Posted by: Chaos
Date: 2006-08-14 19:24:02
Xae: *Still in demonic form* *Yelling at XM03* DON'T EVER  UNDERESTIMATE ME!!!
*Normal* What? Oh, man! I need to get my temper in check! For once I actually destroyed an area out of my rage. Still, *Pulls out Beam Sword* (I don't know where he got it, he just needs a secondary weapon, so I made it a Beam Sword) Hiya! *Strikes Zorabiel*

Posted by: GoldenChaos
Date: 2006-08-14 19:27:26
Me: Ohh…It's one of those…BEAN swords.  I must eat it!! *takes the sword*
Xae: Give that back!
*In the struggle, the sword flys through the air and stabs Zorabiel in the head*
Me: 0_o That turned out pretty well.

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2006-08-14 19:28:54

Xae: "Chaos Farts"?!? That's it! *Turns Demonic* You're going to pay!
CHAOS BLAST! *Creates a MASSIVE shockwave of Chaos energy that severly damages everyone in the area; Zorabiel, GoldenChaos, XM03, the Excalibur, etc.

(excalibur is a spaceship in space, and as such won't be affected. :/ and no, just going "chaos" doesn't kill everyone.)
Zorabiel recovered from the blast quickly due to the massive amount of Cartoon Energy in him (cartoons have amazing recovery abilities). Before XM03 could start his recovery process, Zorabiel blasted a ray of energy at him. "Who's side are you on, kid? Mine or theirs? You severly crippled one of the GDI's most powerful officers! Heh… after absorbing Chicken, I can truly say that everything tastes like him. Hahaha! Well, put up a decent fight already!"

By the time the villain was done with his speech, XM03 had rebuilt himself. "You'd think after killing the most powerful tyrant of the 2070's, you'd be able to deal with a little kid."

edit: wrote this before I saw the two replies at the top. :/

Date: 2006-08-14 19:33:32
Not only has he killed hot anime girls, he's arrogant!!  He WILL fall!!!
It's time to du-du-du-due-Yeah, right.
But seriously…Battle Routine, Set!!!!!!!!!!
EXECUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*Begins to bombard Zorabiel with fireballs* HI-YAAA!!!

Date: 2006-08-14 19:35:07
Xae: *Pulls Beam Sword out of Zorabiel's head* *To GoldenChaos* You really think it was a BEAN Sword?!? *Thinking* Hmm…I got an idea…*out loud* Here, taste it if you like, hehehe…
Xae: *To XM03* I'm not a kid, I'm a pre-teen with the mind of a (mostly) serious adult. WITH a demonic form inside of me.
Zorabiel: I'm still alive, you know…
Xae: STFU!!! CHAOS—
Zorabiel: What's it going to be this time? Control? Blast? Nightmare?
Xae: —SPEAR! *Shoots strikes of Chaos energy at Zorabiel* In case you were wondering, I'm on MY OWN side, insectoid. I follow nobody's orders but my own!

Date: 2006-08-14 19:40:04
*Presses play on a very expensive Jam box that is playing Megaman battle network music*  Alright.  EVERYONE PUT THEIR WEIGHT ON IT!!!!  Attack!!!  Avenge the chicks!!!!  AVENGE!!!

*Continues to fire fireballs at the Z.  I shortened it because I'm lazy.*
Z: I'm burning!!! -not.
Me: Wahat?

Date: 2006-08-14 19:43:12
Wait GoldenChaos (The user), Abwayax needs to tell us if we killed him or not already!
Xae: That music is nothing! *Plays "I Am (All of Me)" on a CD player.*

Date: 2006-08-14 19:43:46
Um, Zor is my character, so I control him. And just going "Chaos Whatever" can't kill him off like you seem to think. The same goes to XM03. I'm trying to pull all the cartoon universes together and give the damn thing an actual plot, unlike whatever the hell Blahblahland is doing.

So anyway, everyone is fighting. Zorabiel does NOT have a fucking sword in his head, and he is very much alive. And so is XM03, as much as a robot can "live".

Date: 2006-08-14 19:46:13
I never frickin said anyone died.  Except for the anime chicks I'm trying to avenge.  I did say I am fighting him with fire and playing MMBN music.

Fine.  I'll mix it up a bit.  *Draws bigass sword.*  Is that better?

Date: 2006-08-14 19:48:16
Xae: He's still alive! We must destroy him! We can't do it alone! CHAOS REGENERATION!!! *Heals XM03*
We need you to help us defeat him, as you know him more, and possibly know his weakness!
I've also changed the music, GoldenChaos!!!
EDIT: I never said I killed them, I just said I severely damaged them. I ALSO have the Beam Sword, so it doesn't matter if it's stuck it his head or not, since I took it out, remember?

Date: 2006-08-14 19:51:11
(XM03 already rebuilt himself, if you were reading. :P)

XM03 shrugged. "I don't know his weakness. We only encountered him yesterday. I'm guessing, though, that if we keep him from absorbing more cartoons, then we'll keep him from growing in power. But really, you should stop blasting like that. You damaged more innocent cartoons than you hurt him."

(Also, I wrote this, to help make more sense of the world and stuff I invented:
http://thefoobar.ath.cx/cnadv/summaries.html)

Date: 2006-08-14 19:51:48
Well, I've changed it again!  To this.

Ooops.  Go down to the "click here downlod" to hear it.

Date: 2006-08-14 19:54:31
Xae: Fine, we'll leave that music. (I actually like it.) *To XM03* What if we took the energy FROM him? Would that work?

Date: 2006-08-14 19:56:39
Lok at my edit., dude.

Energy takage would kill the catoons even more…If we kill him, would they come back and I can make out with hot anime girls?

Date: 2006-08-14 19:59:27
Xae: You had a change of heart about Sailor Moon, eh? I DO believe I saw a catgirl in a dimension that I've been to…But! I could probably restore them! With Tails' help and–HOLY CRAP! I FORGOT THAT ZORABIEL KIDNAPPED TAILS!!!! He's probably dead from the Chaos Blast….
Tails: Not really, when Zorabiel saw you follow him, he let me go.
Xae: Oh, that's good to hear…