Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

Cartoon World RPG - Page 8

Re: Cartoon World RPG

Posted by: Chaos
Date: 2006-08-14 18:15:38
*Xae turns around hearing what GoldenChaos and Zorabiel said*
Xae: So you want the Chaos Emeralds, eh?!? *Turns into Demonic form* THEN PREPARE FOR BATTLE!!! CHAOS CONTROL!!!!
*Xae moves lighting fast and strikes with a Beam Sword at both GC and Zorabiel*
Shadow: What?!? He used Chaos Control on his first try?!?
Sonic: This guy really is something….

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2006-08-14 18:30:20
(OOC: Um, Zorabiel is an insectoid creature. XM03 is the robot. He's still in Ed Edd n Eddy's world, I think)

Zorabiel fell down. "Ack! You humans and cartoons are stronger than I imagined! I'll have to be more careful!" He rose and guarded himself, then turned towards Sonic and set his absorbtion glare at him. "If I was an anime character, I'd scream 'Super Cartoon Absorbtion Attack!!1', but that's just stupid. Maybe if I absorbed more anime then I could do that…"

Meanwhile, in Ed Edd n Eddy
XM03 looked around. "I'll call the Excalibur and tell them to move to Sonic X pronto." He teleported to the ship.

Date: 2006-08-14 18:36:49
Xae: CHAOS SHIELD!!! *A Chaos Shield covered Sonic and co.* You're battle is with me, so keep it that way! CHAOS NIGHTMARE! *Hands glow with Chaos energy as he punches Zorabiel*
Knuckles: LET ME OUTTA HERE! I CAN FIGHT THIS GUY!!!
Xae: NO! He can absorb your being, giving him MORE power! Well, now that GoldenChaos is down, I can take the Emerald he has…
Metal Sonic: *afar* Phase 2 in progress….

Posted by: GoldenChaos
Date: 2006-08-14 18:38:39
Insectoid=bug.  Bug=fire is super effective against.  Me=fire power.  Fire power= PWN'd!

I shalt power up as well, fool!
CHAOS CONTROL!!!

MyChaosEmerald: No can do!
Me: Holy crap.  Xae!  Stop!  I have an idea!  You said that only one can weild the black emrald without going crazeh, right?  Well, let you and me join forces and collect all the chaos emeralds together.  When we get them all and find the black emerald we can fight to the death over it!  I think that sounds fun…If not, we can fight right here.  Me and my badass sword and fire powers of Mars….I'd say I'm fairly on par with you.  I mean you have to use chaos control…I don't.  That's for people who arn't naturally strong enough…

Posted by: AnimalCrossingAddict
Date: 2006-08-14 18:40:53
Jax found herself in tthe Cow and chicken World

Date: 2006-08-14 18:45:03
Xae: Your'e up? Oh well. Maybe, so it's a friendly rivalry you want, so be it. How did you get the Emerald anyway? Wait, first: CHAOS WARP! *Warps Zoraiel into another world, in this case, the world of Sailor Moon for the hell of it.* *Makes the Chaos Shield coverong Sonic and co. disappear*
Smasherbot: He has power greater than the creator. If I help where he goes, I'll be able to show my TRUE power!

Date: 2006-08-14 18:54:40

Insectoid=bug.  Bug=fire is super effective against.  Me=fire power.

Zorabiel != Pokemon. Insectoid != insect. And you couldn't kill Cell from DBZ by tossing a lighter on him. :P

Anyways, he came back. And he's powering up. "I absorbed the Sailor Moon characters to boost my power. Unfortunately, I don't have a tiara to throw at you. So I'll do this instead!" He grabbed Tails, opened a portal to Cow and Chicken, and blasted through.

Date: 2006-08-14 18:55:09
Alright.  Just know that every Thursday night, I'll be holding my [glow=green,2,300]bread-sing-alongs[/glow].
j/k
Alright, but we should have an even number of emeralds between us, and then fight over the last one.
MyChaos Emerald:  I wanna be with Xa-
Me: *Stuffs it in my pocket.*  He means the oppisite of what he says. He, he.

NOOO!!!  I may think Sailor Moon is girly, but some of them are hot!!!! You will pay dearly man.  Like Inuyasha.  It's like DBZ for girls…Wait..Xae, Zap him to the Inuyasha world!!!!1one!

Date: 2006-08-14 19:01:49

Wait..Xae, Zap him to the Inuyasha world!!!!1one!

You obviously aren't reading it all, because he went to the Cow and Chicken world. :/

XM03, on board the Space Kingdom Battleship Excalibur, punched some keys into the control keypad. "This is Excalibur calling Space Kingdom Mothership Ultima. Do you read?" General Robert Zenith's face appeared on the screen. "This is Ultima. You have the target?" XM03 replied "He portaled to Sonic X before I could apprehend him." Zenith responded "Well, we're getting reports from Cow and Chicken that they've sighted an giant insect." The face changed to that of the Red Guy. "Help! I was fighting Supercow, and suddenly this giant mantis thing came and absorbed her!" Chicken's face appeared. "My sister is missin' too!".

"Open the portal to Cow and Chicken," XM03 commanded. "We're ending this once and for all."

Date: 2006-08-14 19:05:03
Oops, sorry.  I want beef and wings.  Could you bring me back some?
(By this statement, you can obviously tell I don't know what this thing is…)
If you catch him, send him to absorb Inuyasha.  I don't like that show…
BACK TO EMERALD CATCHING!!
Me: My sassy emerald won't tell me where his cousins are…

Date: 2006-08-14 19:05:57
Xae: Damn, the Black Emerald will have to wait, Sonic, go get the Emerald from Rouge, I'll be back.
*Teleports into the Cow and Chicken world with GoldenChaos, who Xae dragged*
Xae: Did you really think you could escape ME, insectoid?!?
*In the Sonic X world afar*
Metal Sonic: WHAT?!? This isn't going as planned!

Date: 2006-08-14 19:11:14
With the Excalibur hovering overhead, Xae and GoldenChaos approaching, and the Dark Seraph running amok somewhere else, Zorabiel felt for a second he was done.

A teleportation beam from the spaceship placed XM03 on the ground. "If you thought Xae's chaos farts were something, prepare for THIS!" He drew his CN Sword and rushed at Zorabiel. The mantis-like creature raised his thick arm to block it. The android then opened his arm to reveal gatling chainguns, which he blasted at the center of the foe.

Date: 2006-08-14 19:13:38
Me: I'm vera confuzed.  But now that I'm where that guy is that absorbed hot anime chicks…It's PWNage time.  I shall use my chaos emerald!!!
My Chaos Emerald: HE KILLED HOT ANIME GIRLS!!!  Okay.  That tears it.  I'll let you use chaos control.  But just this once!!
Me: Sweet!!!  *Uses chaos control*  Let's find that blackhearted hot anime girl destroyer.  I shall revenge the hot chicks!!!  ATTACK with teh fireball!!!!!!!1one!shift!!!!

Date: 2006-08-14 19:16:02
Xae: "Chaos Farts"?!? That's it! *Turns Demonic* You're going to pay!
CHAOS BLAST! *Creates a MASSIVE shockwave of Chaos energy that severly damages everyone in the area; Zorabiel, GoldenChaos, XM03, the Excalibur, etc.

Date: 2006-08-14 19:19:05
I was in chaos control as well, so I can just warp away, you know. 
Oh, wellz.  Seek revenge on hot chick destroyer!!!