Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Introductions

The Introduction Thread Sticky - Page 1

The Introduction Thread Sticky

Posted by: AnimalCrossingAddict
Date: 2006-04-30 06:24:59
Introduce yourself here.

……Well I'm Animal_Crossing_Addict.  Call me Jax.

Random People: "Hi Jax!"

Well, feel free to move this if this is in the wrong place.

Re: The Introduction Thread

Posted by: Vito
Date: 2006-04-30 07:07:32
Hi, I'm Vito

On SPPf I'm Don Vito just incase you may recognise me.

I've posted abit on the Saybox talking about when I met CHIEF.

Date: 2006-04-30 07:25:06
Yeah I know. On Serebii I'm Chaos Celebi.

Hi Vito!

Random: People:"Hi Vito!"

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2006-04-30 08:29:51
Hello. I am the entity known as Abwayax, the creator of Glitch City Laboratories and the forums, PHP and MySQL wizard, Master Glitchologist Extraordinaire, and your god. Bow to me, now. :D

On SPPf I'm Abwayax, on Team Rocket's Rockin forums I'm Abwayax, and if you see an Abwayax anywhere else you can be 99% sure it is me (I'm not yet important enough to have impostors, unlike Team Rocket Rose :D).

*Random People bow down to me and give me pie as a tribute*

Posted by: GoldenChaos
Date: 2006-04-30 09:06:28
Hi, I'm Golden Chaos, the Chaos that's Golden.  I have also reciently made Abwayax my mortal enemy because he hates Glden Sun (one of the greatest RPG's of all time), and just because he made the site and I can dislike him and that doesn't give him a reason to ban me or somthing.  Just becase I can.

Date: 2006-04-30 09:12:47
GoldenChaos, I already have a mortal enemy, and his name is Gym_Defeater. Thanks for your interest in the position though. ;)

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2006-04-30 12:17:44
Hello, I am Zowayix, overlord of the frying pans. I am also a mortal enemy of GoldenChaos, for not giving a crap about Golden Sun.

Posted by: philip1992
Date: 2006-04-30 22:17:05
Hello i am philip1992.  ;D

Heres my website:
www.freewebs.com/philip1992

Date: 2006-04-30 23:25:59
Hiya there philip, and welcome to GCLF.

Posted by: GoldenChaos
Date: 2006-05-01 01:28:32

GoldenChaos, I already have a mortal enemy, and his name is Gym_Defeater. Thanks for your interest in the position though. ;)

Then you're my non-mortal-half-enemy-who-already-has-a-moratal-enemy-so-that's-why-I'm-typing-this-painstakingly-long-and-annoying-dash-phrase-enemy. 
There! Betcha' you don't have one of those on your tail! BEWARE!!! For I am Abwayax's non-mortal-half-enemy-who-already-has-a-moratal-enemy-so-that's-why-I'm-typing-this-painstakingly-long-and-annoying-dash-phrase-enemy!!!!!

Date: 2006-05-01 03:46:31
Long Phrase Guy? OK, I need one of those.

Posted by: 3trainerpokya
Date: 2006-05-01 07:41:59

Hello. I am the entity known as Abwayax, the creator of Glitch City Laboratories and the forums, PHP and MySQL wizard, Master Glitchologist Extraordinaire, and your god. Bow to me, now. :D

On SPPf I'm Abwayax, on Team Rocket's Rockin forums I'm Abwayax, and if you see an Abwayax anywhere else you can be 99% sure it is me (I'm not yet important enough to have impostors, unlike Team Rocket Rose :D).

*Random People bow down to me and give me pie as a tribute*

XD! Yeah! How good is pie?

I'm Pok?mon Master XD, but 3TrainerPok? is my name on Glitch City Network. I haven't been to serebii in a while. *goes to serebii and steals all of the pie*

Date: 2006-05-01 08:12:28
Nice to meet you. I know you from the shout box and from Glitch City Network (which sounds much like this place… hmm…), so welcome to the forums!

P.S… How did you get here? I'm just curious.

Posted by: pokemon_yellow
Date: 2006-05-14 08:10:25
Uh Im pokemon_yellow not that new.
My yellow game is screwed for life,my emerald game is boring cause i beat it.
Crystal is dying,and uh I want Blue or red version.My silver is lost.

I am someone playing pokemon yellow from the shoutbox

Date: 2006-05-15 04:56:36
Hey Pokemon_Yellow! How did your yellow get screwed.