Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Introductions

The Introduction Thread Sticky - Page 5

Re: The Introduction Thread

Posted by: PokemonPichu
Date: 2006-11-25 22:24:52
Never introduced myself so I will.

I'm a forum user that goes up in stats without really trying, unless that forum is like full of n00bs. And this is the first site I became staff without being a good friend of the owner or even owning it.

And I like big signatures… :P

All right, other than forum stuff:
I'm a Pokemon freak, and I really like Pokemon GSC and glitches. The Internet is my life.

I'm really lazy and forgetful. I keep forgetting to and not feeling like writing anything for the site.

And I like making bad jokes. :P And I overuse :P. Really.

I kinda talk a bit differently (but doesn't everyone talk a bit differently?) but at least I speak English. XD

Well, this is the end of this weird introduction.

Posted by: Tweaker
Date: 2006-11-26 03:49:36
Wow, it's been ages since I was last here.

I'm Tweaker - I help run S2Beta with LocalH and crew, and am generally a Sonic scene forumer. I remember joining this place a while back when Abwayax mentioned it to me, and for the most part, it seemed pretty peaceful and intelligent here (plus it brought a smile to my face reading up on all the pokemon game-related things that facinated me when I was younger). To be honest, I'm not that much into Pokemon like I used to be… but it's still nice to catch up every once in a while.

Anyway, I guess I'll be seeing you guys around! I'll probably be idling in the IRC channel, at least. =P

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2006-11-26 12:55:10
To be honest, I was actually a bit surprised when I saw you were on #glitchcity while I was asleep.

And actually, I was much more into this stuff back in 2004. I guess the glitches are one of the only things keeping me "in", so to speak. :P

Posted by: Solstice
Date: 2006-12-07 11:12:15
Meh, Brian wants us to be here so… here I am. Dunno if you want to give my 1490 posts and admin status back, what I had on PGF.
Some people know me from PG and if not, you get to know me =D

Re: The Introduction Thread Sticky

Posted by: Bobaloo
Date: 2007-02-17 11:12:47
Im Bobaloo. Also called [glow=black,2,300]DarknessPorygonOfDeath[/glow], [glow=lightblue,2,300]V.R.[/glow], and Davidson. I say hi.

Posted by: Don Watermeleon
Date: 2007-06-17 21:52:54
ENTER THE DON WATERMELEON!

I, Don Watermeleon, the Savior to all, have finally come to help glorify GCL. Thanks to my presense, GCL shall finally become Teh Epic Win! So I shall be awaiting a particularly warm welcome.

Posted by: PichuUmbreon
Date: 2007-06-17 21:57:29
Because of you, I feel stupid of myself. :-\

Date: 2007-06-17 21:58:45
Your attempts to make me spam are futile. I shall order your ban imminently, and you can kiss your life good-bye. But not a romantic kiss, of course. NOHUG!

But nonetheless, I welcome you to GCL, though you have been here a while. It never hurts to be welcomed, now does it?

Posted by: PichuUmbreon
Date: 2007-06-17 22:00:29

Your attempts to make me spam are futile. I shall order your ban imminently, and you can kiss your life good-bye. But not a romantic kiss, of course. NOHUG!

But nonetheless, I welcome you to GCL, though you have been here a while. It never hurts to be welcomed, now does it?

Who said I was trying to make you spam?

Date: 2007-06-17 22:01:11
By posting extremely rude messages, you were tempting me. I strongly dislike temptations.

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2007-06-17 22:17:35
Enjoy your stay here, Griffin, however brief it is. I'll keep you around unless you try to do any of that usurping stuff. If you do, you're out of here like yesterday's garbage.

Date: 2007-06-17 22:19:07
Did you just quote Lee Nader? Yes, yes, I think you did, with the thing about yesterday's garbage. But I think he said "last week's".

But me? Usurping stuff? Why would I want to do something that could potentially cause problems for my fellow users? Who would do such an atrocious thing?

Posted by: Newo
Date: 2007-06-18 10:28:34
Who are you planning to take over something that Abwayax physically owns anyway. He can reset any adjustments from the server itself.
It is like attacking something that can heal from the inside out.

You would have to be a very stong parasite to do that.

Date: 2007-06-18 12:07:36
Aye, but I'm the strongest in the world. I have True Ultimate Powar. Much better than True Ultimate Power, for mine is red and juicy, and has nice little seeds in it.

Posted by: .Missingno.
Date: 2007-07-30 18:36:54
Hello my name is .Missingno. im new here. Im bad at spelling and love pokemon red glitchs.