Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Introductions

The Introduction Thread Sticky - Page 4

Re: The Introduction Thread

Posted by: pokemon_yellow
Date: 2006-09-11 23:11:17

;-; silly Mr Abwayax, you don't remember me? ;-;

of course I do. I just haven't posted in this thread that much.

Yes, people, he was in fact the first Moderator of the old Professor Glitch forums. Wonder how that place is doing now…
Oh I think how I found GCL was from your old site! xD Pretty weird.

Posted by: Feraligatr Champ
Date: 2006-10-02 21:21:36
I'm sorry if this is braking the rules but I'm new to the site(If you're on TRsRockin you know me as venuasuar champ)

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2006-10-02 21:22:29

I'm sorry if this is braking the rules but I'm new to the site(If you're on TRsRockin you know me as venuasuar champ)

You're worrying that being new breaks the rules? XD If that were true we'd be a one-member forum!

Welcome. :)

Date: 2006-10-02 21:25:06
Thanks. I wanted to try a new username (and when I say brake the rules I mean posting in a board that hasn't bean posted in a month[oh wait never mind it hasn't bean a month]).

Date: 2006-10-02 21:49:52
Stickied threads can't be "bumped". And I don't think that was ever against the rules here. I find that we're much less strict than other forums are on certain things.

Date: 2006-10-02 22:00:18
:-[ I didn't know that.

Date: 2006-10-02 22:31:34
Heh I stickyed this topic :D Just incase ;)

Im SCared Fir3,aka pokemon_yellow *pokes sig*

Im a mod here at GCL fourms! :D

Posted by: Newo
Date: 2006-11-20 14:45:50
Am I already on this thread?
Ah never mind.

I am Newo and I know…….Stuff…..About Pokemon glitches

Posted by: hoggins
Date: 2006-11-20 15:23:51
I am hoggins & I……er…..um……. :-\ I'm confused. Generically

Date: 2006-11-20 23:37:00
What insults?

Posted by: Newo
Date: 2006-11-21 12:19:27
What on Earth did Abwayax do to insult you Nobody/Thread killer/GoldenChaos/Whatever you want to be called thesedays?
I remember something about comments spam, beef and other random things but I am not sure what.

Posted by: PokemonPichu
Date: 2006-11-21 19:36:25
I only made a small joke about your catgirl obsession. But other than that, I usually just replied to your posts normally, with no insults.

Date: 2006-11-21 19:53:40
For christ's sake,

I DIDN'T FLAME ANYBODY.

Date: 2006-11-21 21:32:59
OK EVERYBODY STOP!!
so this does not get out of hand im going to lock this topic
FOR NOW
abwayax,pichu,and goldenchaos (well not really pichu but XD) calm down.Abwayax when you are ready you (or I) can un-lock the topic?Okay?
for everybody else just wait.

Posted by: Ragnarok
Date: 2006-11-25 22:23:23
Like, whoa, man.

Hi, I'm Ragnarok. It said I had been registered here, but I honestly don't remember doing so. I deleted the account, and I'm here now. xD;

I'm a… well, n00b when it comes to glitches. I haven't truly discovered anything of my own, probably because I don't devote enough time to getting to further parts of a game to do things. I had found an alternate way of performing '0 Error' a year ago, but the steps I had are long gone. Sorry, if that makes no sense.
My favorite glitches are pPkMnp and X-x, and my favorite Pok?mon are fire-type; Ninetales, Charizard, and Typhlosion.
[size=1]I'm also a fan of Naruto, but… I'll try not to be too annoying about that.[/size]

I'll try to contribute to GCL as much as I can, be it images, information, or anything else you ask me to. I hope to have a good time here- Well, as good as you can have on a forum.