Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Introductions

The Introduction Thread Sticky - Page 6

Re: The Introduction Thread Sticky

Posted by: Mist-Cailus
Date: 2007-07-30 21:36:41
HI, I am Papa Doc, Wicked Klown, I'm going to be a Psychopathic artis, with signing with Psychopathic records, Band name Psychotic Klowns, anyway, hi, I barely post glitches cause I can not well…………. find any, most, if not, some know me.

Posted by: Sarial
Date: 2007-10-19 14:29:08
Hi, I'm Sarial, I'm 23 years old (the oldest here? o.o;;), and I have a girlfriend named Cathleen ^.~

I've played Pok?mon games since 1998, and this site caught my eye as I remember doing the M-block and Missingno glitches on my old blue version. I was surprised to find out that there were even more glitches besides the classic Missingno and M-block ^.^

Although Im not really into Pok?mon as much as I used to be, I still find it amazing how many glitches exist in the games, especially RBY.

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2007-10-19 20:07:30

Hi, I'm Sarial, I'm 23 years old (the oldest here? o.o;;), and I have a girlfriend named Cathleen ^.~

I've played Pok?mon games since 1998, and this site caught my eye as I remember doing the M-block and Missingno glitches on my old blue version. I was surprised to find out that there were even more glitches besides the classic Missingno and M-block ^.^

Although Im not really into Pok?mon as much as I used to be, I still find it amazing how many glitches exist in the games, especially RBY.

Hello oldest person here! I'm one of the youngest here!

Posted by: FooBot
Date: 2007-10-20 01:50:26
sup
I hope you enjoy your stay

Date: 2007-10-22 20:30:19
You know, this should go into Introductions/Goodbyes.

Posted by: shaggs
Date: 2007-10-22 21:53:09
This is more about yourself than introducing yourself, but, you are introducing yourself to everyone, there would be no point in Introductions/Goodbyes, so let's just leave it as it is.

Date: 2007-10-27 11:33:16
Why did this get moved?

Posted by: pokemon_yellow
Date: 2007-10-28 20:15:28

Why did this get moved?

No need to post in locked topic…just PM a global mod and up…or something
I moved it cause it belongs in intros and goodbyes durrr!

This is more about yourself than introducing yourself, but, you are introducing yourself to everyone, there would be no point in Introductions/Goodbyes, so let's just leave it as it is.

Also because of that
PLEASE DONT POST IN THIS TOPIC OR ANY OTHER LOCKED TOPICS
THANKS!