Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Introductions

The Introduction Thread Sticky - Page 2

Re: The Introduction Thread

Posted by: Robjoe1107
Date: 2006-05-15 08:13:41
I'm Robjoe1107, as you may know. I, much unlike the others here, have no connection to the Pok?mon community (sans this place, of course). I instead come from the Sonic community, and found this place when Abwayax joined Simon Wai's Sonic 2 Beta (abbreviated as SWS2B) and linked here in his signature. I was enthralled at the way this site documented so many gitches in such great depth, so I decided to check out the forums. I don't really know why I stay, but I do.

Even though I'm not a part of the Pok?mon community, I still enjoy the series muchly (as much as I love Sonic and classic Doom). I own all the canon US games (minus XD, because I hate it), and I have bought (but not yet recieved) a JPN Green off of eBay. I have a completed Pok?Dex on Red, and am working on Crystal and Sapphire (all 386, not just Hoenn's 202). Yea, I'm pretty hardcore. =P My favorite Generation is #2 (Johto), follow closely by #1 (Kanto), and my least favorite is #3 (Hoenn); although I enjoy them all.

Around the onic community, I mainly work on my hack of a game rarely touched - Sonic 3 & Knuckles. My hack sports new layouts, pallettes, and Special Stages. It isn't phenominal or anything, but it's something.

And that's pretty much me in a nutshell.

Posted by: pokemon_yellow
Date: 2006-05-21 09:28:57
Well I saved like right in front of the Gambler when he is like !
I saved after I beat him and promised myself not to play yellow until I get blue/red
I GOT IT!Also used.Yay.
(What kind of Name is DeeJay in Pokemon Blue?  ???)
ANyway but then I was at outdoor school for five days and cannot remeber what I was gonna do…
heh.
:-\ :-[

Posted by: Jchu
Date: 2006-05-25 09:58:34
Hello, I am new here. :D I am Jirachu the MilleniumPikachu. But you can call me Jchu for short. XD Anyways, i'm a good friend of Abwayix as well. He just showed me this site today. These glitches mensioned on it are sooo COOL! I also disided to join the forums, to learn even more.

If you want more info on me, I am female, 15 years old, and pretty much overly obsessed with anything Pokemon (cept I hate the anime, other than Chronicals and the movies!). I also currently have a crush on Jimmy/Kenta (from the Raikou ep in Chronicals). <3 I think he's cute. I'm also currently trying to win Pokemon Silver (but i'm lazy). I'm gonna reset my Yellow for a Mew (for my SIlver team!) soon (but saving my Yellow team to Silver first of course). After I DO, i'm using my Yellow for…You guessed it…GLITCHES!

Anyways, I think that's enouth introducion now. XD

Posted by: Robjoe1107
Date: 2006-05-26 03:51:29
Unless you've beaten every trainer in the game, there's no need to restart.

And welcome. Enjoy your stay.

Posted by: pokemon champ
Date: 2006-06-04 21:18:45
Hi I am new here(If you are on TRsR you know me as venuasuar champ).

Posted by: Epgpwpx
Date: 2006-06-13 00:12:13
Hi, I'm Epgpwpx but you can call me Epg. On the TRsRockin forums I am Elite Trainer Conner. I am just starting glitchology and have taken a step in the right direction.

Posted by: AnimalCrossingAddict
Date: 2006-06-20 20:27:28
. Jax (AKA: Flareth) from TRS forums is me.

Posted by: white dragon bionut
Date: 2006-06-29 23:02:58
hello. i'm white dragon bionut. call me wdb, white, or bionut fer short.  ;D
i'm slightly crazed sometimes, (aren't we all?)
like pi, pie, and many other things.
i came here by way of ace91. he showed me the older site and i liked it, so i joined. (mostly becuase it's less severe than most of the other forums i'm on ;D )
HELLO EVERYBODY!
if you see a bionut, or a white dragon bionut, you can 99.99% sure it's me. also i like swords, and other choppy, stabby things!

EDIT from AnimalCrossingAddict: White Dragon Bionut, that was too many 9's
sorry… no sleep yesterday…i'm kinda crazy-ish, ya know?

Posted by: AnimalCrossingAddict
Date: 2006-06-29 23:17:34
White ragon Bionut: You put too many 9's in that last post. Can that be reporttable?

Date: 2006-06-30 07:28:57

White ragon Bionut: You put too many 9's in that last post. Can that be reporttable?

i dunno… and you forgot a "d"  :o

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2006-06-30 12:40:28

We're not Nazis. I like to think of us as being less strict than larger places like TRS or Serebii.

Date: 2006-06-30 18:45:36
you're not nazis! almost every other forum i'm in is 2x as strict as this one.

Date: 2006-06-30 21:39:15
Glad to hear that… although that Dumpster board is filling up quite quickly. :/

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2006-07-18 01:06:21

Hello, I am new here. :D I am Jirachu the MilleniumPikachu. But you can call me Jchu for short. XD Anyways, i'm a good friend of Abwayix as well. He just showed me this site today. These glitches mensioned on it are sooo COOL! I also disided to join the forums, to learn even more.

If you want more info on me, I am female, 15 years old, and pretty much overly obsessed with anything Pokemon (cept I hate the anime, other than Chronicals and the movies!). I also currently have a crush on Jimmy/Kenta (from the Raikou ep in Chronicals). <3 I think he's cute. I'm also currently trying to win Pokemon Silver (but i'm lazy). I'm gonna reset my Yellow for a Mew (for my SIlver team!) soon (but saving my Yellow team to Silver first of course). After I DO, i'm using my Yellow for…You guessed it…GLITCHES!

omgwtfmicrowave? I thought you were dead or something.

Date: 2006-07-18 02:12:48

omgwtfmicrowave? I thought you were dead or something.

I talk with her on AIM occasionally. But yeah, she HAS kinda left TsPh (and the Pokemon fan-community in general)… the only people running the place now are Surfingpichu and my-bayleef, and I'm a global mod. And she hasn't visited this forum since May 25.