Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Introductions

The Introduction Thread Sticky - Page 3

Re: The Introduction Thread

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2006-07-18 02:22:19

Hello, I am new here. :D I am Jirachu the MilleniumPikachu. But you can call me Jchu for short. XD Anyways, i'm a good friend of Abwayix as well. He just showed me this site today. These glitches mensioned on it are sooo COOL! I also disided to join the forums, to learn even more.

If you want more info on me, I am female, 15 years old, and pretty much overly obsessed with anything Pokemon (cept I hate the anime, other than Chronicals and the movies!). I also currently have a crush on Jimmy/Kenta (from the Raikou ep in Chronicals). <3 I think he's cute. I'm also currently trying to win Pokemon Silver (but i'm lazy). I'm gonna reset my Yellow for a Mew (for my SIlver team!) soon (but saving my Yellow team to Silver first of course). After I DO, i'm using my Yellow for…You guessed it…GLITCHES!

Anyways, I think that's enouth introducion now. XD

omgwtfmicrowave? I thought you were dead or something.

I talk with her on AIM occasionally. But yeah, she HAS kinda left TsPh (and the Pokemon fan-community in general)… the only people running the place now are Surfingpichu and my-bayleef, and I'm a global mod. And she hasn't visited this forum since May 25.

So she hasn't been here for one thousand and nine hundred and eighty one years? o_o

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2006-07-18 02:30:37

Hello, I am new here. :D I am Jirachu the MilleniumPikachu. But you can call me Jchu for short. XD Anyways, i'm a good friend of Abwayix as well. He just showed me this site today. These glitches mensioned on it are sooo COOL! I also disided to join the forums, to learn even more.

If you want more info on me, I am female, 15 years old, and pretty much overly obsessed with anything Pokemon (cept I hate the anime, other than Chronicals and the movies!). I also currently have a crush on Jimmy/Kenta (from the Raikou ep in Chronicals). <3 I think he's cute. I'm also currently trying to win Pokemon Silver (but i'm lazy). I'm gonna reset my Yellow for a Mew (for my SIlver team!) soon (but saving my Yellow team to Silver first of course). After I DO, i'm using my Yellow for…You guessed it…GLITCHES!

I talk with her on AIM occasionally. But yeah, she HAS kinda left TsPh (and the Pokemon fan-community in general)… the only people running the place now are Surfingpichu and my-bayleef, and I'm a global mod. And she hasn't visited this forum since May 25.

So she hasn't been here for one thousand and nine hundred and eighty one years? o_o

May 25 != 1981

Date: 2006-07-18 02:31:38

May 25 != 1981

2006 - 25 = 1981
Case closed.

Date: 2006-07-18 02:33:26

May 25 != 1981

2006 - 25 = 1981
Case closed.

But May 25 means "the 25th day of the month of May". :/

Date: 2006-07-18 04:21:50

May 25 != 1981

2006 - 25 = 1981
Case closed.

But May 25 means "the 25th day of the month of May". :/

It can also mean "The month of May of the 25th year".
Case double-closed.

Posted by: MOD-SAN
Date: 2006-08-16 21:33:27
Hello, hello! MOD-SAN here! While Googling for glitches I came across your site. Nice thing you've got going here ^_^

[BTW, what does 'Abwayax' do? I know what 'Zowayix' does…]

Posted by: Chaos
Date: 2006-08-16 21:40:06
Welcome to Glitch City, MOD-SAN!
What do you mean? The NAME Abwayax, his job as an ADMIN, or himself personally?

Posted by: MOD-SAN
Date: 2006-08-16 21:43:04

Welcome to Glitch City, MOD-SAN!
What do you mean? The NAME Abwayax, his job as an ADMIN, or himself personally?

The name Abwayax, as in, if you use it on your R/B version.

Date: 2006-08-16 21:53:23
Ah, yes. The name with the "w", "y" and "z" at the certain point. Same as Zowayix, but it makes the Ghost Missingno., Kabutops Skeleton Missingno., and the Aerodactyl Skeleton Missingno. different levels.
(My name on Blue is "Mixbyow", which has the three letters in different places, but still serve their purpose.)

Posted by: Newo
Date: 2006-08-18 05:55:46
Hi I'm weird!
But some people (aka me) call me Newo!!
Or O for short (miss the New bit altogether)

I like to stroke my pkzDzZzY (my game name) Rhydon in my spare time…

Shown on the left

about…

<=There

He isn't actually a Rhydon
It is an 'M

He is my ultimate glitch (without Cheating device) as he has

INFINITE HEALTH!!!! :D

You thought I was gone?

Posted by: Bombsey
Date: 2006-08-21 18:12:19
I return.

Posted by: rjaguar3
Date: 2006-08-21 19:18:20
Hi everyone!

I finally decided to get an account last night after lurking for months.  I don't expect to be as active as other members of the forum, but I really enjoy being a member here.

Date: 2006-08-22 12:53:02
Welcome both of you.

Posted by: Bombsey
Date: 2006-09-02 19:10:11
;-; silly Mr Abwayax, you don't remember me? ;-;

Date: 2006-09-02 19:39:43

;-; silly Mr Abwayax, you don't remember me? ;-;

of course I do. I just haven't posted in this thread that much.

Yes, people, he was in fact the first Moderator of the old Professor Glitch forums. Wonder how that place is doing now…