Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Wiki Discussion

Wiki Bug List and Reports - Page 4

Re: Wiki Bug List and Reports

Posted by: Yoshimad123
Date: 2014-08-09 17:32:42

Glitch Pokemon cries on the GlitchDex in Firefox don't appear to work for me.
They don't work for me either, I'm using Chrome.
It seems the cries no longer exist? http://glitchcity.info/wiki/index.php/GlitchDex/dexdata3/Y/249/cry.wav <– this leads nowhere.

Posted by: hunk
Date: 2014-09-05 06:29:48
In any wiki page there are two <html> tags opening… one for mediawiki and the other one for smf

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2014-09-24 10:04:53
Searching doesn't bring up every result (yet). There is a page called International 'dokokashira door glitch', but searching for "international" or "International" doesn't bring it up.

Posted by: Ketsuban
Date: 2014-09-24 22:06:21
Speaking of glitchmon cries, please god make them not autoplaying. DX

Posted by: Yuzihax
Date: 2014-09-24 22:15:59

Speaking of glitchmon cries, please god make them not autoplaying. DX

I'm not entirely sure how you're even getting to a page with one of those. I can't seem to find of their pages at all. Oh right, the search bar is a thing. Still can't find any that have autoplays, though.

I'm certain there are some that still do, though, and that really does need to stop.

Posted by: Ketsuban
Date: 2014-09-26 08:35:33
They used to all autoplay.

Posted by: SwedishDragon
Date: 2014-11-09 05:32:13
None of the "Dex" work for me, it loads the respective wiki page, but there is nothing in it. Bug or have i missed something?

Date: 2014-11-09 06:49:07

None of the "Dex" work for me, it loads the respective wiki page, but there is nothing in it. Bug or have i missed something?

Yes, when Abwayax updated from MediaWiki 1.16 to 1.2 it apparently broke the extension that manages the GlitchDex unfortunately.

Posted by: SwedishDragon
Date: 2014-11-09 10:18:05
Ah

Date: 2014-11-09 11:18:48

Ah

I'd like to see it back up and running too. I'll ask Abwayax if there is a downloadable text version of the GlitchDex to use while it isn't on the wiki.

Posted by: luckytyphlosion
Date: 2014-11-09 12:08:01
This is a cached page of the ItemDex with all item effect and other things

This and this are the glitchdex and attackdex pages respectively, although I think they're outdated anyways.

I also made a pastebin with all the glitched and non-glitched items, but they don't have the item effects other things. The PP UP with the * is a fake PP UP that sells for 4900.

Date: 2014-11-09 14:39:38

This is a cached page of the ItemDex with all item effect and other things

This and this are the glitchdex and attackdex pages respectively, although I think they're outdated anyways.

I also made a pastebin with all the glitched and non-glitched items, but they don't have the item effects other things. The PP UP with the * is a fake PP UP that sells for 4900.

Thanks lucky. I knew there were cached versions, but it really helps that you listed them all here.

I like your Pastebin dump. I used your list here when I forgot the ID of a Rival's effect item.

Posted by: camper
Date: 2014-11-10 00:16:02
The ItemDex would be better if you list whether the item name terminates properly or not.

Date: 2014-11-10 09:22:52

The ItemDex would be better if you list whether the item name terminates properly or not.

I agree. There should be headers "Rival's effect item?" and "Super Glitch item?" on the listing. Would make it convenient for glitching.

I've wikified the GlitchDex contents page to save Abwayax trouble. It just needs a few names and mini-sprites.

Posted by: luckytyphlosion
Date: 2014-11-10 22:25:26
I guess you could also put "Oak's Unusable Message" as an item effect, so it's more convenient to tell which items do have an effect, and which do not.