Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Wiki Discussion

Wiki Bug List and Reports - Page 8

Re: Wiki Bug List and Reports

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2019-11-16 10:05:23
Thanks bbbbbbbbba and Sherkel. :) also both of you, thank you for all the great hard work you're doing! I'll come back to the wiki soon (when my laptop is back). The strategy with my mother is we agree to take laptop away every once in a while to cope with my past unhealthy tendencies to overwork sometimes with wikis, YouTube, forgetting sleep at times. (this way we hope I can be committed but not addicted).

Posted by: Sherkel
Date: 2019-11-16 22:50:38
You're welcome, and sorry to hear about your current situation. It's no trouble when it's for the sake of the site and those who may be interested in it. I don't want to turn this into a favorites game, but bbbbbbbbba deserves a lot more credit both for new content and for snapping the current staff among editors out of GCL Complacency (which was exactly the reason for the bullet point thing). I'm glad that for some reason I finally decided to start looking at the existing templates.

Date: 2019-11-17 01:10:14
Yeah, bbbbbbbbba has done lots for us. Also, thanks Sherkel. My mum's stategy does seem to be going the right way re: project obsessions.

Posted by: Sherkel
Date: 2019-11-17 01:17:44
Oh, don't take it the wrong way if it's helping. (That approach to projects is idealized in a lot of the world, for what it's worth.)

Date: 2019-11-17 04:26:02

Oh, don't take it the wrong way if it's helping. (That approach to projects is idealized in a lot of the world, for what it's worth.)

It's OK :)