Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

MS Paint Adventures

MEGANIUM ADVENTURES! (Completed) - Page 1

MEGANIUM ADVENTURES! (Completed)

Posted by: Bert
Date: 2012-11-29 17:01:12
"Oh boy!" Meganium said after getting out of his poorly drawn bed in his even more poorly drawn room. "It sure is a nice day outside!"

For whatever reason, Meganium decides he wants to go on a wacky adventure.

What should Meganium do?

Respond with > and then the action.

Re: MEGANIUM ADVENTURES!

Posted by: OwnageMuch
Date: 2012-12-02 16:00:00
>go outside to start Meganium's adventure

Date: 2012-12-02 17:12:23
Since it's such a nice day out, Meganium decides to get a head start on his journey and notices that he has mail.

What should Meganium do?

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2012-12-03 01:58:30
>eat mail

Date: 2012-12-03 15:19:40
In a strange bout of hunger, Meganium gobbles up the mail. However, he chokes up a plastic card.

"Oh, good, my driver's license is here!" Meganium exclaimed, even though Pokémon don't normally drive cars but whatever.

All that's missing is his name, so all he has to do is fill that out and he's good to go!

What should Meganium's name be?

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2012-12-03 17:06:32
>Freddy "Abbadon" McStickleton

Date: 2012-12-03 17:42:00
His brief identity crisis over, Freddy was suddenly startled by a bush that he, as well as every one else, never noticed was by his house.

"I don't remember that being there," Freddy said. He noticed that it was shaking, as if something was hiding inside.

What should Freddy do?

Date: 2012-12-03 20:13:53
>use solarbeam

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2012-12-04 03:12:49
>eat bush

Date: 2012-12-04 16:11:28
Deciding to catch the potential enemy off guard, Freddy eats the bush, leaving nothing behind but its branches. As he's about to finish eating, a Dunsparce suddenly leaps out from it.

What should happen next?

Date: 2012-12-04 16:17:18
>dunsparce sits on meganium's back and gets a lift to wherever they go next

Date: 2012-12-07 16:22:07
Warning: This is kinda loooong.

"Ow," the Dunsparce said. "That's the last time I use a kite to fly."

Freddy asked, "So is that why you were in that bush?"

Dunsparce nodded, "Indeed. I that I had built this fantastic flying machine using three kites and a skateboard, but then some asshole in a practically decorated crotch rocket came flying through the air, destroyed my contraption, and then I fell into the bush.'

"How terrible!" Freddy replied.

"I'd really like to get revenge on that guy," Dunsparce said. "Wanna go on an adventure?"

"I was going to do just that!" Meganium said. "Hop on my back, and let's go!"

And off they went, down the street to the wackiness that awaited them.

Along the way, they come across a giant box of hate. What should Freddy or Dunsparce do?

Date: 2012-12-07 19:57:25
>Paint over HATE with
[img]http://images.wikia.com/theamazingworldofgumball/images/7/7d/SpongebobImagination.jpg[/img]
and jump inside the overly large TV box.

Date: 2012-12-07 20:18:41
"What's this box doing here?" Dunsparce asked.

"I dunno," Freddy said. "I don't like the way "HATE" is written though. We should change it or something."

"I'm on it!" Dunsparce exclaimed, and painted over the "HATE" with "IMAGINATION!"

"Excellent!" Freddy said. "Do you think there's anything inside?"

"It's possible. It is pretty sturdy," Dunsparce replied.

So, Freddy and Dunsparce jumped inside the overly large TV box, which proved to be bigger inside than on the outside.

There was a loud thumping noise of some sort, and then there was a bellowing voice.

"WHO DAAAAAAAARES ENTER THE GREAT BOX OF WAILORD?!" the voice said as a Wailord appeared. "THIS IS MY HOME! YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE!"

What happens next?

Date: 2012-12-07 20:23:50
>Imagine up a lake for the Wailord so he's not so land locked.