Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

MS Paint Adventures

MEGANIUM ADVENTURES! (Completed) - Page 9

Re: MEGANIUM ADVENTURES!

Posted by: tachi
Date: 2013-12-17 23:09:38

[size=12pt]Tachi can you like post something that's actually relevant please 'cause I'm fucking tired of these "lol so randumb XDDDD" ideas.[/size]

Wait, why couldn't they go right?

[size=4pt]> They go right.[/size]

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2013-12-18 00:58:04
>eat the Girugamesh guy

Posted by: camper
Date: 2013-12-18 04:06:53
>Take the Master Ball. It may help you catch Gliscor.

Posted by: Bert
Date: 2014-02-20 17:04:07
The Master Ball fell to the floor. Freddy and Dunsparce looked at it, wondering what they should do with it.

"Well, what should we do with the Master Ball? It's pretty valuable," Dunsparce observed.

Freddy picked it up with a vine whip.

"I say we take it with us. Y'never know what might happen. It may be useful in defeating Gliscor."

Freddy added the Master Ball to hammerspace, and they left the chamber.

Inventory:
Whip of Doom - x1
Metal pipe - x1
Gligar barb - x1
Master Ball - x1

Date: 2014-02-21 01:02:14
>eat metal pipe

Date: 2014-02-22 10:03:18
>combine master ball and gligar barb to create a barbed ball
>combine whip of doom, metal pipe, and barbed ball to make a flail

Date: 2014-02-22 15:31:13
[size=2pt]Holy s**t Tachi yes that is fucking awesome.[/size]

Freddy and Dunsparce had difficulty coming up with a scheme to take down Grandmaster Gliscor;. The villain was cunning, and he definitely had many more henchmen at his disposal.

They observed the weapons they had. The Whip of Doom, the Master Ball, a metal pipe, and the Gligar barb.

A lightbulb appeared over Freddy's head, which he promptly ate.

"We can make a new weapon, so we don't have to carry all this crap around!" he explained.

"How do you mean?" asked Dunsparce.

"Look closer," Freddy replied. "We can make a newer, better Whip of Doom."

Dunsparce knew exactly where his comrade was going with this. They began working on their newer weapon by attaching the shoelace to the metal pipe Freddy stole, and then placing the Gligar barb on the Master Ball. After that, they latched the shoelace into a little hole on the Master Ball that Dunsparced had drilled in.

The looked at their new weapon proudly. It was truly a magnificent piece of work, and would go down in history as the most important weapon created ever.

"We no longer have a Whip of Doom," Freddy began. "We now have a Flail of Doom!"

"It's…beautiful. It's amazing. Our words simply can't do it justice!" Dunsparce said, awe struck.

Freddy tucked the Flail of Doom into hammerspace.

"Now, let's take down Gliscor!"

The heroes stormed out of the room and down the hall.

INVENTORY:
Flail of Doom - x1

Date: 2014-03-26 16:33:18
BUMP WITH THE FORCE OF A THOUSAND SUNS.

Date: 2014-03-27 03:35:17
>eat the force of a thousand suns

Posted by: camper
Date: 2014-03-27 05:06:28
>EAT THE BUMP

Date: 2014-03-27 08:40:42

Freddy looked at Dunsparce hungrily. He said to him ravishingly, "ya know what would be taste good right now?"

Dunsparce replied curiously "what?"

"The force of a thousand suns!"

"The force of a thousand wha…"

Jetting on a rainbow, Freddy beamed up into outer space. Using his Vine Whip to fend off the satellites, comets, and aliens,

Freddy got to the sun. Licking his chops, Freddy grabbed the sun and proceeded to engulf it.

"WHERE'S THE BEEF!?" he said with a deep voice.

Inventory:
Flail of Doom - x1
Digested Force of a Thousand Suns - x1

Date: 2014-03-27 15:46:00
[size=1pt]Goddamnit Tachi thanks you you I don't have sides anymore.[/size]

Upon leaving the cell, they came to realize that they had no idea where Gliscor could've gone. He was quite the cunning stunt, that flying scorpion bat. Or whatever the f**k he's supposed to be.

Freddy remembered Gliscor telling him the tower was one hundred floors high. He didn't know it, but he and Dunsparce were only on the fourth.

"Damn it! We're only on the fifth floor!" Dunsparce said. "Where could Gliscor have gone?!"

"I've no clue," Freddy replied. "Finding him will be difficult. Neither of us are particulary fast, and, even if we do catch on to his trail, we could be too late. The only way we could catch him is if we were fast. Like, supersonic fast."

A light bulb appeared over Dunsparce's head, which he ate. "I have an idea! Freddy, don't freak out."

Freddy questioned his friend, who started meditating and humming to himself. After a few moments, a thousand tiny suns appeared, no bigger than marbles.

"What the Hell are you doing?!" Freddy demanded to know. The room was getting warmer from the fireballs.

"Don't question me! Just hurry up and eat the suns!" Dunsparce ordered.

"I'm am not eating the suns!" Freddy replied.

Dunsparce sighed. He divided them up so each of them would eat 500. "You had no problem eating Empoleon. The way I see it, this should be healthier."

Freddy was hesitant, but he knew that his friend was right. After all, this was the Box of Imagination. It's not like they'd want the suns to kill them.

The duo inhaled and swallowed the suns. The warmth they felt was a lot like the warmth they'd felt when drinking hot chocolate in the winter. Then, their eyes began to glow brightly and frantically as something overwhelmed them.

From out of nowhere, Crush 40 appeared and started playing "Open Your Heart," a totally fucking awesome song to powerup to. In a flash of light, the heroes' fur had changed color! The blue on Dunsparce's body was pink, and Freddy's green fur was now a shining, magnificent gold!

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW RIGHT!" Johnny Gioeli screamed into the microphone. Freddy and Dunsparce were now floating slightly above the ground, which was their first clue as to what happened.

"Holy tits! Are we… in our Super forms?!" Dunsparce asked.

"We are!" Freddy declared. "I am Super Meganium!"

"And I am Super Dunsparce!"

"AND GLISCOR, YOU'RE GONNA BE SUPER DEAD!" they declared in unison.

Super Meganium and Super Dunsparce blasted down the hall to find the Grandmaster.

INVENTORY:
Flail of Doom - x1

Date: 2014-03-27 20:23:20

"Holy tits! Are we… in our Super forms?!" Dunsparce asked.

"We are!" Freddy declared. "I am Super Meganium!"

"And I am Super Dunsparce!"

[img]http://x1.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/4716762+_639ab50c1b9fa09a45185fc3d6b31a9a.jpg[/img]

Date: 2014-03-29 15:52:36
Our heroes blazed through the idiotically long tower, rolling around at the speed of sound. Got places to go, gotta follow the rainbow. Can't stick around, hafta keep movin' on. 'Cause what lies ahead? Only one way to find out!

Those lyrics had never been relevant until now. When they breached the 50th floor, they saw something that would put the likes of that giant Gligar to shame: Super Saiyan Hank Hill.

"I SELL PROPANE AND PROPANE ACCESSORIES!" he bellowed.

"Well, this should be interesting!" Freddy said

INVENTORY:
Flail of Doom - x1

Date: 2014-04-01 20:16:28
>Freddy raises his power level and fuses with Hank to make the most feared being in existence, Frank!!! Then Frank and dunsparce beat up gligar, because that is in no way overkill.