Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

MS Paint Adventures

MEGANIUM ADVENTURES! (Completed) - Page 8

Re: MEGANIUM ADVENTURES!

Posted by: tachi
Date: 2013-10-09 17:25:04
>Dunsparce decides to use Sunny Day and meganium fires his solar beam

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2013-10-10 06:11:43
>eat a Gligar

Posted by: Bert
Date: 2013-10-10 14:37:38
When Freddy awoke, he found himself in a dungeon. The walls were gold and the floor was bronze. There was a single window on the east wall.

He was being dragged by two Gligar. When they let him go, he jumped up and tackled one of the henchmen to the ground.

"Gah!" the Gligar snapped. "You're supposed to be knocked out!"

"Too bad!" Freddy shot back, and, in one blinding motion, devoured the Gligar. Nothing except its barbed tail remained.

The remaining Gligar bashed Freddy with its right claw, then tossed him over to the north wall. Upon standing, black cuffs wrapped around Freddy's ankles, and he was unable to move.

"Gliscor!" Freddy said. "You won't get away with this!"

His enemy smiled. "Too bad for you, because I will. You can't stop me!"

"We've overcome greater challenges than you," Freddy replied.

"Do you mean that Gyarados you encountered on your way here? I may not be as big as him, but I'm definitely much, much smarter."

Freddy glanced out the window. The sky was a pure blue; he was definitely not in the underwater city anymore.

"Where are we, Gliscor?"

"To tell you that, I'd have to tell you my grand scheme," Gliscor replied, smiling.

What happens next?

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2013-10-11 01:56:17
>eat window bars

Posted by: camper
Date: 2013-10-11 02:46:10
>Eat the black cuffs

Date: 2013-10-11 14:50:32
Freddy tried to break free of his cuffs, but to no avail. They were wrapped good and tight around him.

"Fine, Gliscor. What's your generic, cliché, villainous scheme?" Freddy asked, bored.

Gliscor was excited now. "Isn't it obvious? I want to take over the Box of Imagination!"

"OF COURSE!" Freddy exclaimed.

"…Yes. Anyway, to take over the Box of Imagination, I need to remove you and Dunsparce from it. My plan was about to succeed, but then you two entered it and got in the way. I didn't think you were that much of a threat, but since you've used your imagination powers so well, I needed a plan.

"While you and Dunsparce ate Dunsparce Dogs for six months or so, I had several Gastly and Haunter possess him. I hoped that the possessed Dunsparce would crush you, but your skills with a lightsaber proved otherwise.

"I had several of my Gligar minions take you to a different version of your house that we conjured up in this box, knowing full well that you would ride the waterslide behind the door. I gave Gyarados a potion so he would grow bigger in size, but he was no match for the Leaf Blades.

"When you arrived here, I decided to simply kill you both myself in Empoleon's safe. You lacked any weapons other than the Whip of Doom, but I would have surely killed Dunsparce if my Guillotine attack landed. You, however, interfered. Although you seem to have made a weak alliance with Lugia, it will do absolutely no good. Even as we speak, Dunsparce is probably being tortured by my other goons.

"As for where we are. This, is my headquarters. This hundred-floor tower is my base of operations. As I cannot leave the Box of Imagination, I cannot have a giant tower in the real world. You are merely in a different part of the box. And no one, not you, not Dunsparce, not Gyarados, not even Lugia, can stop me."

There was a period of uncomfortable silence as Gliscor allowed his explanation to sink into Freddy's head. After a minute, he spoke again.

"Gligar, kill him," the grandmaster ordered.

"Yes, sir!" Gligar replied. As the flying scorpion moved in, Freddy attacked with a Solarbeam he had secretly been charging throughout Gliscor's speech. The minion was completely obliterated by the attack.

"No!" Gliscor yelled, looking at the ashes. To his horror, Freddy consumed the cuffs, freeing himself.

"Let's finish this!" Freddy declared.

"Another time, perhaps!" Gliscor replied. The villain whisked away. Freddy ripped a window bar from its foundations with a vine whip.

"Now there's only one thing left to do: Save Dunsparce!"

What happens next?

Inventory:
Whip of Doom - x1
Metal pipe - x1
Gligar barb - x1

Date: 2013-10-15 22:56:08
>Dunsparce and maganium sit and stare at the wall while doing absolutely nothing else for 288 hours

Date: 2013-11-17 15:31:54
OKAY LET'S BUMP THIS ALONG.

Freddy charged out of his cell and towards the nearest flight of stairs, running up without looking back. He heard muffled grunts, and kicked down the door in front of him.

Wham! The door fell off its hinges and onto the floor. There, Freddy saw Dunsparce, chained to the wall.

"Thank goodness you're here! This metal brace around me is getting uncomfortable!"

"Don't worry Dunsparce, I'm gonna get you outta here!" Freddy replied. He approached his captured friend, but suddenly, a giant Gligar swooped down and blocked his path.

"HALT!" the Gligar replied. 'I HAVE BEEN ORDERED BY GRANDMASTER GLISCOR TO STOP YOU FROM ESCAPING! NEITHER OF YOU WILL BE GETTING OUT OF HERE ALIVE!"

Freddy took a battle stance, determined to bring this king mook down.

What happens next?

Inventory:
Whip of Doom - x1
Metal pipe - x1
Gligar barb - x1

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2013-11-18 06:01:33
Dunsparce attacks with the whip of doom, Freddy attacks with the pipe.

Posted by: camper
Date: 2013-11-18 07:23:24
Inventory cannot be shared! And Dunsparce clearly can't move.

>Freddy: Show Gligar the Gligar barb

Date: 2013-11-18 15:43:24
"Freddy! Get out of here, save yourself!" Dunsparce begged.

Freddy remained where he was. "No! I'm not leaving!"

"YOUR FRIEND HAS THE RIGHT IDEA," the giant Gligar replied. "YOU MAY HAVE BEEN ABLE TO DEFEAT GYARADOS, BUT YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO STOP ME!"

Already out of ideas after having tried nothing, Freddy grabbed the Gligar barb from hammerspace and presented it to his adversary.

"Do you see this? This is all that remains of one of Gliscor's lesser minions. And if you don't get out of my way, the same fate will befall you!"

"OH DEAR ME, GOLLY GEE WHIZ," Gligar said, for some reason. "THAT SURE IS A HUGE THREAT. BUT UNFORTUNATELY, IT MEANS NOTHING. I KNOW EVERY OTHER ENEMY HAS SAID THIS TO YOU, BUT YOUR ADVENTURE ENDS HERE!"

The king mook prepared to attack Freddy, surely killing him if he struck.

What happens next?

Inventory:
Whip of Doom - x1
Metal pipe - x1
Gligar barb - x1

Date: 2013-11-22 00:33:58
>Kim jong il nukes everything

>meganium and dunsparce forgot to pack their sandwiches which somehow miraculously leads them to become shadow pokemon and they attack themselves blissfully unaware of the self harm they are inflicting.

>A giant spaghetti monster diety declares war against the citizens of….this….place. And then releases a pasta filled apocalypse upon everybody and everything

>Two Captain Falcons decide to duel each other and cross falcon punches which leads to the destruction of our heroes

>The internal battery dies thus destroying our heroes

>Professor Oak dies of embarrassment for thinking there was only 150 pokemon when he clearly missed at least 668 thus causing Professor Birch, and Professor Elm to go on a rampage shooting everything in sight, thus ending our heroes

>Snorlax breaks through the wall then eats our heroes while screaming "OH YEAAAH" in the language of snorlax

or

>Freddy decides to leave and goes on a search for the perfect sandwhich.

Date: 2013-12-03 16:06:29
(I swear to fucking Cthulhu, Tachi…)

"MWAHAHAHA!" the giant Gligar laughed. "PREPARE TO DIE!"

It raised his picner and prepared to strike Freddy, but moments before he could attack, a missile dropped down upon it.

"WELP."

Upon landing on Gligar, the nuke detonated, obliterating the flying menace.  Flying shards of metal flew across the room, miraculously missing our heroes. Several pieces did, however, hit Dunsparce's leash, severing the chain and freeing him.

"Hooray!" He and Freddy exclaimed.

Once the metal rain stopped, Freddy and Dunsparce wondered where the bomb came from.

"That was I!" said a voice, and a crudely drawn Kim Jong Il appeared.

"Wow, that's horribly racist," Dunsparce observed.

"I was the one who dropped the bomb. I don't know why, but I did! Anyway, I must be off!"

And then he disappeared, because he's, y'know. Dead.

"That was odd. And unnecessary," Freddy said.

What happens next?

Whip of Doom - x1
Metal pipe - x1
Gligar barb - x1

Date: 2013-12-04 01:04:38
[size=12pt]> Dunsparce and Freddy fuse together to make Megasparce

> Dunsparce and Freddy set off together to destroy Homestuck

> The Girugamesh guy throws a masterball at our heroes

> Dunsparce and Freddy encounter a wild hippy

> Dunsparce and Freddy end up in Super Smash Brothers Universe

> Dunsparce finds out he was secretely a homosexual. Not that we have a problem with that.

> Freddy meets [glow=green,4,300]Casper The Friendly Ghost[/glow]

> Dunsparce and Freddy have an *snickers* "egg"celent time after "egg"sploring and finding a bad egg.

> Dunsparce and Freddy meet up with Sonichu and "Zap to the extreme"
[/size]
or…
[size=4pt]> They go right.[/size]

Date: 2013-12-17 15:57:58
[size=1pt]Tachi can you like post something that's actually relevant please 'cause I'm fucking tired of these "lol so randumb XDDDD" ideas.[/size]

With the King of Mooks down, Freddy and Dunsparce rushed towards the prison door to hunt down Gliscor, but suddenly, a fucking terrible meme goddamnit Tachi of all the shit memes you could choose you went with this one appeared.

"Halt!" the man declared. "You are wild Pokémans, and thus, I must catch you!"

"Hey, isn't that–" Dunsparce began.

"Yes it is and I really don't want to acknowledge him," Freddy replied.

"GIRUGAMESH!" He delcared for no apparent reason, throwing a Master Ball at our heroes. But it was of no use, as Freddy swatted it away with a Vine Whip.

"Oh," the man said. "I should go and rethink my life." And then he sauntered away.

"Okay, can this adventure actually get going, now?" Dunsparce asked.

"I really hope so," Freddy said.

What happens next?

Inventory:
Whip of Doom - x1
Metal pipe - x1
Gligar barb - x1