Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

MS Paint Adventures

MEGANIUM ADVENTURES! (Completed) - Page 11

Re: MEGANIUM ADVENTURES!

Posted by: Bert
Date: 2014-05-11 16:07:35
Gliscor pulled himself back and charged for Frank at ultrasonic speed, laughing more maniacally and unhinged than before. The Grandmaster had gone completely insane and was determined to take the superpowered Meganium/Hank Hill to the blazing depths of Hell with him.

Frank floated up into the air, watching confidently as Grandmaster Gliscor came barreling and snarling towards him. He closed his eyes.

"Solar…" Frank uttered.

Gliscor said to himself, "To the last, I grapple with thee…"

"Propane…"

"From Hell's heart, I stab at thee…"

"Hameh…"

"FOR HATE'S SAKE, I SPIT MY LAST BREATH AT THEE!!!"

Frank opened his eyes and held out his hands.

"HAH!"

When Gliscor was in range, Frank unleashed a golden-bronze spiraling beam of pure energy, power, and kickassery at the psychotic villain. The Grandmaster was not killed from the blast, no. He was, for a lack of a better description, purely and utterly destroyed. A short, miserable, defeated, hate-filled scream was the last sound Gliscor made before meeting his bitter end.

Nothing remained of the scorpion bat when Frank stopped attacking. Not a flake of skin, a drop of blood, not a tear, nothing. He was obliterated.

The outrageous amount of power Frank used to unleash the Solar-Propane-Hamehah would have likely killed Goku or anyone else who tried to use it. But in this instance, Super Saiyan Hank Hill and Freddy were split apart back into separate beings. Freddy collapsed onto the roof, lying beside his fallen comrade.

"We did it, Dunsparce," he uttered. "We did it…" Freddy fainted.

What happens next?

Date: 2014-05-30 16:45:22
Hours passed. Freddy and Dunsparce were down for the count; Dunsparce was slain, but Freddy was out like a light. Eventually, he emerged from unconsciousness. He looked around, glowing with pride and relief when he remembered Gliscor's demise.

All that went away when he saw his fallen friend.

"Dunsparce…?" Freddy asked, fearing the worst. "D-Dunsparce?"

He rushed over to his comrade. Dunsparce's death crashed into him like a train made of exploding cement bricks. Tears welled up and streamed down his face onto the roof as the sauropod mourned his friend's death.

The flapping of Lugia's wings filled the air as the white dragon rose up from below. The slash on his neck, although still there, was starting to heal.

"FREDDY?" Lugia asked. "WHAT HAPPENED?"

Meganium told Lugia about the remnants of the battle and what happened to Dunsparce, breaking down in tears as he told the tale.

"I SEE… GLISCOR WAS TRULY A MONSTER. HIS DEATH WILL AT LAST BRING PEACE TO THE BOX OF IMAGINATION."

"Great…" Freddy huffed, experiencing a mix of pride and pain.

Lugia closed his eyes. "TO SHOW MY APPRECIATION FOR YOUR HARD WORK, I WILL GRANT YOU ONE WISH. WHAT IS IT, FREDDY?"

Freddy replied, "I… I wish Dunsparce was back!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BT7fjfExtb8

The dragon nodded, acknowledging how silly it was to ask what Freddy's wish would be. Lugia rose up under the sun, his wings spread wide. The light of the sun shone off Lugia's wide wings, raining down onto the roof as magnificent, shimmering, holy rays. Lugia adjusted his wings so that the sun's rays would land on Dunsparce, and soon the little snake was engulfed in light.

Staring down, Lugia's eyes glowed a distinct yellow, and, as he raised his head, so did the case of light. When the engulfed Dunsparce was at eye level with Lugia, a blizzard of white specs detached themselves from the dragon's wings and surrounded the case, closing in like a vortex. Faster and faster they spun, until both the specs and the light vanished into nothingness.

There, in the air, was Dunsparce, looking dapper as ever. Flop! He landed on the roof belly-first.

"What… What happened?" asked Dunsparce.

"He's back!" Freddy exclaimed while bursting at the seams with happiness. "DUNSPARCE! YOU'RE ALIIIIIVE!"

"Freddy? LUGIA?! I'm… alive! I'M ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!" The heroes hugged each other and ran around the roof of Gliscor's tower in delight and joy. Lugia descended onto the roof, watching them as they celebrated.

"FREDDY! DUNSPARCE!" Lugia began, "BECAUSE OF YOUR BRAVE AND TIRELESS EFFORTS, PEACE HAS RETURNED TO THE BOX OF IMAGINATION. EVEN A LEGENDARY POKéMON SUCH AS MYSELF COULD NEVER TAP INTO THE POWER OF MY SUPER FORM! I OWE YOU TWO MY DEEPEST THANKS FOR YOUR WORK IN DEFEATING GLISCOR. HAD IT NOT BEEN FOR YOU, THIS WORLD COULD HAVE FALLEN TO HIM."

"Thank you, Lugia! It means a lot!" Dunsparce replied.

YOU ARE WELCOME, DUNSPARCE. WHAT WILL YOU TWO DO NOW? DO YOU WISH TO STAY IN THE BOX OF IMAGINATION, OR DO YOU DESIRE TO RETURN TO YOUR WORLD?

Our heroes thought about their answer for a few minutes. There were many ups and downs to the question, such as: they could stay in the Box to protect it, but if trouble goes down in their world, they would not be there to stop it. They made a few friends in the Box, but they also had many friends outside of it. It was a tough decision.

Lugia? Weve made our decision. We wish to return to our world, Freddy said.

The white dragon nodded and smiled. AS YOU WISH. HOP ON MY BACK, AND I WILL RETURN YOU TO THE ENTRANCE FROM WHICH YOU CAME.

He turned around and lowered himself, and our heroes climbed onto Lugias back. Lugia flapped his wings, taking to the sky, and departed from the golden tower.

The sights looked magnificent from the sky. Lugia frisked through the clouds, soaring across the big blue yonder with the majestic grace of a swan, making the sky his own.  His soothing roar filled the air, resonating throughout the entire Box. Looking down, Freddy and Dunsparce watched as the cities and sights of the Box drifted past them; this would likely be the last time theyd see anything within the Box of Imagination again. The laughter of children playing caught their ears; it was such a wonderful sound. Even the air felt fresher! Nobody was really sure what Gliscors defeat really did, but the world felt so new, so rejuvenated from our heroes victory.

Wow! our heroes awed in unison.

WE HAVE YOU TWO TO THANK, Lugia added.

I always thought being a superhero would be awesome as a kid, but to actually be one? Whod a thunk it? Freddy uttered.

Haha! Exactly! Dunsparce replied. Even Lugia chuckled!

After a while, the dragon had arrived at a very familiar place: the entrance zone. It was the same place where Freddy and Dunsparce arrived when they first hopped into the box. They met Wailord there! He was still swimming in the lake Freddy gave him, too. Freddy and Dunsparce hopped off Lugias back, approached the door to their world, but stopped.

Hmmm Dunsparce sighed.

Whats up? Freddy asked.

Dunsparce explained, Well Does it really have to end here? I mean, weve made so many memories in the Box of Imagination. My possession, the devouring of Empoleon, and even nearly being decimated by Lugias Hyper Beam are all things Ill look back on when Im older. Isnt there a way we could, I dont know, maybe come back here one day?

Lugia replied, WELL, I DO NOT KNOW WHY THE BOX OF IMAGINATION IS JUST SITTING IN THE MIDDLE OF A ROAD. THE BOX CAN BE MOVED. FREDDY AND DUNSPARCE, FOR SAVING THE WORLD, I WILL ALLOW YOU TWO TO COME BACK HERE ANY TIME. JUST MAKE SURE THAT THE BOX IS HIDDEN IN A PLACE WHERE NOBODY OTHER THAN YOU TWO WILL KNOW ABOUT IT.

Our heroes nodded. Youve got a deal, Lugia!

GOODBYE, HEROES. I WISH YOU LUCK ON YOUR FUTURE ENDEAVORS!

Freddy pushed the door open, returning to the real world.  They were abruptly jettisoned from the box and onto the road, the exact same place where they first saw the Box. Our heroes tucked it into Hammerspace and ventured down the road, back to Freddys house.

Well, that was quite an adventure! Dunsparce exclaimed.

Yeah! And to think, we saved the world! Well, Lugias world, but still!

The two reminisced on the way to Freddys place, and celebrated by drinking hot chocolate and watching a marathon of the Tyranitar film series. First was Tyranitar, then came Tyranitar Raids Again, and after that was Tyranitar vs. Hydreigon. They were up till 5am before the slew of films had ended!

In the Box of Imagination, a statue of the two heroes was erected in their honor, overseen by Lugia and Wailord. The giant stone monument stands in the entrance of the Box of Imagination, with a commemorative plaque, stating:

FOR THEIR FEARLESS EFFORTS TO DEFEAT GRANDMASTER GLISCOR, THIS STATUE IS DEDICATED TO FREDDY ABBADON MCSTICKLETON AND DUNSPARCE.

Over time, all traces of the heroes except the monument faded away from the Box of Imagination; a slight echo of their names was all that remained.

The End

Credits and Acknowledgments

Cast:
Freddy Abbaddon McStickleton
Dunsparce
Wailord
Gyarados
Empoleon
Grandmaster Gliscor
Lugia
Lugia Jr.
Gligar
King Gligar
Girugamesh Guy
Kim Jong Il
Super Saiyan Hank Hill

Written By:
Bert
Blahpy
Camper
Fivex
Photon-Phoenix
Tachi
Zowayix

Drawn and Assembled By:
Bert

Sprites Stolen From:
PokémonDB.net

Where I Have Hidden the Bodies:
Under a big maple tree in Louisiana.

Special Thanks To:
Blahpy
Camper
Fivex
Photon-Phoenix
Tachi
Zowayix

Thank you all so much for participating!

Posted by: tachi
Date: 2014-05-30 17:26:44
lmao i forgot that I got kim jung un and that girugamesh kid in there.

Nice story Bert.

Date: 2014-05-30 19:16:37
Glad you enjoyed it, Tachi!

Everyone, be on the lookout for MEGANIUM ADVENTURES 2!