Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

MS Paint Adventures

MEGANIUM ADVENTURES! (Completed) - Page 4

Re: MEGANIUM ADVENTURES!

Posted by: tachi
Date: 2013-06-14 20:40:32
> Go to shop, exchange all other items for a nickle. Name the nickle Carl.

Posted by: Bert
Date: 2013-06-14 21:23:11
With their ever expanding inventory, the two decided to go to the nearby shop to buy some more stuff, hopefully weapons.

"Welcome to Empoleon's Shop of Random Crap," said the Empoleon behind the customer service table. "Those are some nice weapons you've got."

"Aren't they?" Dunsparce said.

"They look a little worn down," the Empoleon said. "I could exchange them for you, if you'd like."

Freddy and Dunsparce looked at each other, and put the bag of weapons on the table.

"What can we get for them?" Freddy asked.

"A nickel," the Empoleon said.

"Five mesely cents?!" Dunsparce shouted, outraged. "That's bullshit! Those weapons have to be at least a couple of thousand dollars!"

The Empoleon shrugged, saying, "We'll never know, 'cause I just sent them to some arms dealer. Thanks, though."

He gave the duo their five cents. Freddy and Dunsparce were outraged. If they encountered any more dangers like Gyarados, they'd have no way of fighting it.

They left the store, and Freddy coughed up the Whip of Doom. It was covered in whipped cream.

"Why would you swallow it?" Dunsparce asked.

"I had a feeling he might try to trick us, so I ate the whip!" Freddy explained.

"Well, at least it's something," Dunsparce said.

What happens next?

INVENTORY:
Whip of Doom

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2013-06-14 21:34:38
>eat Empoleon

Date: 2013-06-14 21:55:48
"Actually, y'know what?" Freddy began. "That arsehole tricked us. I'm not gonna take that lying down. Let's get him!"

"Aye aye, captain!" Dunsparce said. They barged into the shop to confront the Empoleon.

The emperor penguin started panicking. "Look, guys, I told you, I don't have your stuff anymore!"

"We're not here for the weapons," Freddy said. "We're here for you."

Dunsparce grabbed an object off the nearby shelf and threw it at Empoleon, hitting him in the head and knocking him out. Empoleon fell to the floor behind the counter.

"I dunno about you, but I'm kinda hungry," Dunsparce said.

"You read my mind," Freddy replied. They proceeded to eat Empoleon until nothing was left except the trident from his head.

"We could use that," Freddy said. He added the trident to their stuff.

What should happen next?

INVENTORY:
Whip of Doom - x1
Empoleon's Trident - x1

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2013-06-14 22:50:28
>Insert Trident into backwall lock shaped like the Trident.

Date: 2013-06-15 15:21:27
Dunsparce started looking around the shop and saw a large, steel door. There was a sign above it, saying it was a "Super Secret Safe". He and Freddy went over to inspect it.

There was a lock on the door with three slots. It looked like the trident would fit in.

"Try using the trident to open the safe!" Dunsparce said.

Freddy put the trident in the lock and turned it left. The safe opened.

What should happen next?

INVENTORY:
Whip of Doom - x1
Empoleon's Trident - x1 (currently being used)

Date: 2013-06-15 19:50:38
> don't enter the safe, because my mommy said that trespassing is bad. Instead go to hotel room.

Date: 2013-06-15 19:56:08

> don't enter the safe, because my mommy said that trespassing is bad. Instead go to hotel room.

>FCUK DA POLEIC go in the safe but hover instead of walk in to avoid alarm pressure plates.

Date: 2013-06-15 20:16:48
"We should totally go inside," Freddy said.

"Works for me," Dunsparce said. They used their imaginations to hover in the air, so they wouldn't set off an alarm or something if they entered on foot.

When they landed, they looked around and saw many boxes with varying degrees of stuff in them.

"There might be some things in those boxes we could use," Dunsparce said.

"Should we rummage through them? It doesn't seem right," Freddy replied.

"Dude, Empoleon's dead. We ate him. Speaking of which, I hope there's a bucket or something, because he tastes terrible."

And so they continued to look around the safe.

What happens next?

Date: 2013-06-19 15:19:08
P-pls respond ;-;

Date: 2013-06-19 15:30:21
> break the 4th wall about double posts
Just kidding, we cool bert

> take all the stuff and search for Rapture.

Date: 2013-06-21 12:25:12
>Hunt for Hyrule's Bath Fitter, cause they're the perfect fit (for this MSPA).

Date: 2013-06-21 15:23:16
As they walked through Empoleon's safe, they ignored the boxes. They soon came across a large, steel door that said "RAPTURE DOOR OF EVIL DOOM" above it; there was a handle on the door that looked like it could just be pryed open.

"I wonder what's behind that door," Dunsparce said.

"Only one way to find out," Freddy commented.

What happens next?

INVENTORY:
Whip of Doom - x1
Empoleon's Trident - x1 (currently being used)

Date: 2013-06-21 21:29:51
>Hunt for Open it to find Hyrule's Bath Fitter, cause they're the perfect fit (for this MSPA).

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2013-06-21 21:48:04
>Open it and send Dunsparce in