Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

MS Paint Adventures

MEGANIUM ADVENTURES! (Completed) - Page 6

Re: MEGANIUM ADVENTURES!

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2013-07-02 16:24:50
>Freddy fires the solarbeam he was charging at the Glisor

Posted by: Bert
Date: 2013-07-02 16:35:27
Gliscor raised his right pincer and opened it. The giant claw started glowing a pure white, and the scorpion rushed for his enemy.

"Take a Guillotine, you mongrel!" Gliscor roared. Just seconds before Dunsparce met his end, Freddy burst into the room.

"SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND!" the Meganium exclaimed, and shot a massive green beam at Gliscor. The bat turned around to see what was going on, and the attack crashed into his body and sent him flying out of the room into places unknown.

"Freddy! Thank Arceus, I thought I was a goner for sure!" Dunsparce said.

"No problem, buddy!" Freddy replied.

What happens next?

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2013-07-04 03:58:42
>Explore the room

Posted by: camper
Date: 2013-07-04 05:17:55
> Explode the room

Date: 2013-07-04 15:49:16
"So, what should we do now?" Freddy asked.

"This room probably has more dangers like Gliscor inside it," Dunsparce commented. "We must destroy it."

Freddy nodded in agreement. "Shall we use bombs?"

"Yes!" Dunsparce exclaimed. "Bombs will completely destroy the room, so no one will ever encounter danger inside it again."

Freddy imagined up some large bombs and scattered them throughout the area. Dunsparce used an imaginary flamethrower to ignite them.

"Let's get outta here!" Freddy declared. They ran for the door and rushed out of the room, which soon exploded in a gigantic, glorious fireball of destruction.

What happens next?

Date: 2013-07-04 19:16:51
>walk to the main part of town

Date: 2013-07-04 21:49:49
With the room exploded and big bad Gliscor incapacitated for the time being, Freddy and Dunsparce decided to walk through the town.

"That was an intense fight," Dunsparce commented.

"It sure sounded like it," Freddy replied.

"Why didn't you come and help?" Dunsparce asked.

"I was charging up a Solarbeam. Oh, and there was a TV in one of the boxes so I watched Fresh Prince of Bel-Air for a bit."

They continued to chat and venture through the underwater city.

What happens next?

Date: 2013-07-06 05:41:30
>Shop

Date: 2013-07-06 14:14:06
>We just came out of the shop.

Date: 2013-07-07 02:25:34
>Enter the third mysterious building, then.

Date: 2013-07-09 17:21:31
Our heroes came across a mysterious, unmarked grey house next door to the shop.

"What do you think's hiding in that house?" Dunsparce asked.

"Hell if I know, but I'd really like to find out," Freddy replied.

They opened the door and walked into the house. Across from the front door was a kitchen with the absolute worst colour scheme for anything ever, and beside the kitchen was a flight of stairs leading to the second floor.

What happens next?

Posted by: camper
Date: 2013-07-10 09:03:55
> Take that… um… stairs.

Posted by: tachi
Date: 2013-07-10 23:36:50
>…you know, the grey things.

oh congrats on achieving the "most views in MS paint topic award" (it's a real award, don't let anybody tell you otherwise)

Date: 2013-09-29 17:34:48
MEGANIUM ADVENTAHS IS BACK, BITCHEZ!

Freddy and Dunsparce went upstairs and were in a long hallway. The carpet was orange and the walls were grey, and there was a large, brown door about halfway down the hall.

"Why does every fucking building in this world have some kind of door that we will inevitably enter?" Dunsparce asked, annoyed.

"Because the powers that be say so," Freddy replied. Dunsparce groaned in annoyance.

At the end of the hall was a grey egg with a perculiar violet rhombus shape upon it.

"What's that egg doing here?" Freddy asked.

"Good question," Dunsparce said. "I wonder who it belongs to."

What happens next?

Posted by: tachi
Date: 2013-09-29 18:45:45
>>CIN as String

//user inputs boil the grey egg for a tasty meal