Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation I Glitch Discussion

Weird music on my yellow. - Page 2

Re: Weird music on my yellow.

Posted by: LedZeplin2
Date: 2007-09-20 16:28:07
Probably it has something to do with a. Yellow Missingno., b. MAYBE Zero Error, or c. The fact that your Yellow is dying.

c. is probably the most likely one. When the game's dying, who knows WHAT it will produce…

Also, GARY M 9, I've never heard a Missingno. with a Zapdos cry, but I HAVE ALWAYS heard a Zapdos cry as M's cry.

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2007-09-20 16:42:55
Technically it isn't even Zapdos's cry.

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2007-09-20 16:48:59
It is, but messed up. I've lost my data, so I'm trying again, once my Pikachu, knows Surf.

Date: 2007-09-20 16:52:45
Know why you lost your data exactly? :-\

Date: 2007-09-20 16:55:45
Nope. My yellow's just annoying. I lost my Mew D:. MissingNo.'s cry is like Zapdos, but it's a bit messed up. MissingNo. is a pain, for him to show. I've listened carefully, for his cry, and it's Zapdos's. Anyway, I'm 100% the cry I heard, after the battle with the Super Nerd, (2nd) time, was YM. My friend said, he's seen it unfrozen, also he said it's cry is like Lugia's, then I heard the noise, when you go into battle. But nothing happened.

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2007-09-20 16:59:53
The Yellow MissingNO. can cause minor corruption to the save file I think, that could be why the game got deleted.

Date: 2007-09-20 17:04:17
Yes, that's true. Yellow Missingno. has the odd tendency to delete games…

Scratch what I said. I misunderstood Zero Error. It has nothing to do with this at all.

Date: 2007-09-20 17:06:41
I hate to tell you guys this, but I've never tried to get the Yellow MissingNo. at the time, when my Yellow, started acting weird. I've heard about it for years, but never knew how to see him. So, I'm going to get it, one way or another, study it,. While my Yellow's on it's last legs, it's the right time, to try and find this glitch. I'm trying to be a Glitch Reacher, where I can study Glitches, but the only glitches I know, are 'M and MissingNo.

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2007-09-20 17:11:05

I hate to tell you guys this, but I've never tried to get the Yellow MissingNo. at the time, when my Yellow, started acting weird. I've heard about it for years, but never knew how to see him. So, I'm going to get it, one way or another, study it,. While my Yellow's on it's last legs, it's the right time, to try and find this glitch. I'm trying to be a Glitch Reacher, where I can study Glitches, but the only glitches I know, are 'M and MissingNo.

How is your Yellow Version acting weird?

Date: 2007-09-20 17:16:10
Well, I've not played my yellow, since like last year. I've started playing again, the other night, then I checked my game, and my data was gone. It has a habbit of deleting my data. I'm not sure would this be the cause: Well before I was trying to cheat for a Mew, on my Yellow, my brother did it, and his came out fine. So, I input the codes, that would make Mew, appear, so I went into battle, a large pink glitch-block show up it said: Wild MEW appeared! and it was lvl 7, and I was Prof.Oak, so I became scared and turned off my game. Then, I checked my HoF, it was badly messed up. I restarted my Yellow, from scratch, then it started deleting my datas, back at my first house. I was at my second house, when I tried the cheat with Mew.

Date: 2007-09-20 17:47:01
MissingNo.'s sounds more like NidoranM's.

Date: 2007-09-20 17:52:45
I've not seen MissingNo. (R/B) in a while. I'm 100% it's Zapdos's.

Date: 2007-09-20 18:02:59
My, my, my, my, my…

That is one screwed up Yellow you've got.

It's like a Gold game I've got, its save battery is dead, so it won't hold the save. It's good for nothing, really.  :'( :(

You should do the Yellow Missingno. trick. If your Yellow's on its last legs, there's no reason not to do it, because it won't matter if it destroys your game anyway, since it would have died either way.

GO FOR IT, I SAY!!

Date: 2007-09-20 18:07:18
Missingno.'s cry is a sped-up Rhyhorn cry.

And M's cry is Zapdos'. Missingno.'s cry is NOT Zapdos. I've never heard a Missingno. with a Zapdos cry.

Date: 2007-09-20 18:08:37
I have loads of times. I know,my yellow's screwed. My brother's Gold and Silver did that, and he lost alot of his Pokemon.