Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation I Glitch Discussion

Weird music on my yellow. - Page 8

Re: Weird music on my yellow.

Posted by: d3ad connection
Date: 2007-09-22 21:33:15
I need to find the GS codes for them, I'll post them once I find it ;D

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2007-09-22 21:34:20
I don't have a GS.

Date: 2007-09-22 21:37:26

I don't have a GS.

Bah. Thats the only way to get it.

You should try glitching with an emulator. There's no risk of a damaged game, and you have infinate possibilities. It even comes with a bulit-in GS.

Date: 2007-09-22 21:42:02
Emulator? I would use other games you can play on the computer, I forgot it's name. :-[

Date: 2007-09-22 21:43:27
An emulator is basically a program that acts like a certain system.

You could get VirtualBoyAdvance, which is a GBA emulator. You can play and glitch all you want, and use save states and such.

Date: 2007-09-22 21:47:20
That was it. I had it on my computer before, but it wouldn't work. I had the normal New Game and Options bit, but I couldn't do anything. I had the Crystal Version. I'm looking for the VirtualBoyAdvance again, so I can get all the old games, like R/B/Y/G/S/C/, so I can get the ????? Gltich on G/S/C. and also get the other cool gltiches on R/B/Y.

Posted by: Mini Mew
Date: 2007-09-22 23:51:50
I once found MissingChu when I was muking around with random Gameshark codes  on the Pokemon Yellow but its a long time ago so I forgot it.  :'(

Date: 2007-09-23 00:04:17

I once found MissingChu when I was muking around with random Gameshark codes but its a long time ago so I forgot it.  :'(

On what version?

Oh I found MissingChu in Green version. It doesn't have the name (obviously) but it has the same characteristics.

Date: 2007-09-23 00:12:40
Green eh? I've like to get that also. I can understand most the Japanese symbols, but not all. I can translate most of the Pokemon's names, as well. Where would I find a VBA, or they are illegal?

Date: 2007-09-23 00:16:35
Hmm… Not illegal… [size=1pt]in certain foreign countries xD But you have nothing to worry about[/size]

*deleted*

*deleted*

Date: 2007-09-23 00:21:48
Cool thanks. My friend plays these also, and she asked if the YM Trick still worked on these type of games? Also how can I get past this? The first part of Prof.Oak?

Posted by: Mini Mew
Date: 2007-09-23 01:02:52
Which one? The one with the Pikachu or the intradution with names and stuff?  :???:

Date: 2007-09-23 01:54:17
I've got the hang of it now. Well sort of. Just Green, I stuggle with. Some of the Pokemonname's I know, in their Japanese names, but with Symbol's it's hard.

Date: 2007-09-23 02:15:23
The text doesn't really change from R/B to Green, so it's not that important…

Date: 2007-09-23 02:21:17
I can't read Japanese too well, but it's still fun. I'm gonna catch my old friend MissingNo. to see if he's any different, then the R/B version. Green Pokemon are more ugly, so he could be differnet too.