Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation I Glitch Discussion

Weird music on my yellow. - Page 7

Re: Weird music on my yellow.

Posted by: LedZeplin2
Date: 2007-09-22 19:25:19
One or more of those people was your character, right?

Also, what did he look like?

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2007-09-22 19:28:13
What?

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2007-09-22 20:19:07
He wants to know if one or more of the characters walking on screen after you foght MissingNO. was your chacacter and he wants to know what MissingNO. looks like.

Date: 2007-09-22 20:43:38
It's icon changes into anything. Also when I check it's status, it's normal Rydon cry, also it knows Pay Day, and Water Gun. After I caught the YM, my character was seen a few times walking across the screen. Well I've wrote down what happens but I guess everyone knows what the YM does? When it goes into battle, it's a yellow it's like MissingNo. but it's yellow with a bit of red.

Posted by: d3ad connection
Date: 2007-09-22 21:02:38

When it goes into battle, it's a yellow it's like MissingNo. but it's yellow with a bit of red.

*sniff* I smell a [name=Y:000]

Date: 2007-09-22 21:05:31
What's that? I heard it's a glitch, also how do I encounter it? Also The Mew Trick still works, after yu caught the YM, if you didn't beat the Slowpoke kid, and the Gambler. It's like the back of a normal MissingNo. it's yellow all over around the center is a red line on on top of it, is another bit of a red line.

Date: 2007-09-22 21:08:12
[name=Y:000] is the Yellow version of [name=RB:000]

(I've fallen in love with the [name] tags XD)

Date: 2007-09-22 21:16:02
lol 3Poketrainer, I've heard of it, but how can I find it? I want to study many Yellow Gltiches as I can.

Date: 2007-09-22 21:18:23
You can get it via gameshark, using the wild pkmn modifier. If you dont want to use GS, check the Yellow glitchdex to see if there is other ways.

Also, 3TrainerPoke is the official Yellow glitch of MissingChu

Date: 2007-09-22 21:19:35
What's a Missingchu? Like a MissingNo. version of Pikachu or something? Or it's some sort of, Pikachu Hybird?

Date: 2007-09-22 21:22:08

What's a Missingchu? Like a MissingNo. version of Pikachu or something? Or it's some sort of, Pikachu Hybird?

It is the greatest glitch of all time, spreading across all Pokemon versions. Here's an R/B picture of it.
[img]http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/5135/hookedbs3.png[/img]

Date: 2007-09-22 21:23:39
The hooked Missingchu? It's in R/B.. Pity. I don't want to screw up my Red and Blue, it took me awhile to get 'em again I murdered my first Blue, from too much glitching, also same with my Red. Yellow only.

Date: 2007-09-22 21:26:51
No, it's also in Yellow, Green, Gold, Silver, Crystal, and pretty much every other version.

Date: 2007-09-22 21:29:32
*Nearly chokes on drink* Even Ru/Sa/Em D/P? Wow, cool. I gotta find this thing, as well as 3Poketrainer. I've studied a bit with Kastuban (MissingNo./Missing Number in Japanese) it's intresting, when I gave it, Rare Candies, and became lvl 100, I tested him out in a battle, and my trainer was fine. So was the other, and his Pokemon.

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2007-09-22 21:30:37
How do you get Missingchu?