Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation I Glitch Discussion

Weird music on my yellow. - Page 5

Re: Weird music on my yellow.

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2007-09-20 20:11:40

Also, GARY M 9, you are the 3rd person to be added to my Buddy List.

Thanks.

Yami, did you see the Yellow MissingNO. yet, or are you still geting yelled at by it with "MISSNGNO learned", "MISSINGNO is trying to learn", and the long beep?

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2007-09-20 20:13:29
I've not seen him, yet. he does freeze the game alot.

Posted by: LedZeplin2
Date: 2007-09-20 20:24:49

Also, GARY M 9, you are the 3rd person to be added to my Buddy List.

Thanks.

Yami, did you see the Yellow MissingNO. yet, or are you still geting yelled at by it with "MISSNGNO learned", "MISSINGNO is trying to learn", and the long beep?

You're welcome.

That's what happened to me the only time I tried it. It said Missingno. learned! Missingno. learned! Missingno. learned! MISSINGNO. LEARNED! Then it went BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPP. Honestly, that is the most HORRIBLE beep I've ever heard in a video game. I never tried it again. And I think it damaged my game, my Pikachu just goes nuts sometimes for no reason. He runs off sometimes, too. I never tried it again.

Oh, and right now, I'm listening to "Heartbreaker" by Led Zeppelin. Last song for tonight. Also last post in this topic tonight.

Date: 2007-09-20 21:03:55
I'm on until whenever.

Date: 2007-09-21 18:27:34
I'm afraid of the Yellow Missingno. Don't laugh at me. That "Missingno. learned !" thing scares me.

Date: 2007-09-21 18:30:15
If it happens to me, I'd me spooked too. I was scared when that, Super Nerd appeared, out of know where and faught me. Yet his Pokemon were normal, and at normal level's. Then that bleep bleep bleep, music started that scared me half to death.

Date: 2007-09-21 18:41:05
Well for me, when I encountered Yellow Missingno., it made one big long BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!! Which as I said, is the worst beeping I've ever heard in a video game. Very scary. I had a nightmare about Missingno. the night it happened to me.

Date: 2007-09-21 18:43:48
I've always had screwed up nightmares. One I had before, was weird I can't remember what happened, but it was weird. At the moment I'm heading to Cerulean City, to get my next badge with my Mankey I caught at lvl 5. My yellow is behaving. (for now), and I hope, when I do the YM Trick, he shows up unfrozen if not, I'll scream. When I went after him, he always froze the damn screen. But, he's gotta not freeze it sooner or later.

Date: 2007-09-21 19:06:25
Or your game breaks first.

I've had some odd nightmares. Once,I dreamed I couldn't find my dog. I looked everywhere for my dog, and I finally found her. When I went to pick her up, she turned into Mewtwo, launched up a Psychic Blast, and blew me away. Another one, not a nightmare, I was standing on the street watching this marching band, and there was this big giant fan without its cover. The marching band all walked into the fan without even trying to go around it, and they all got cut up and there was blood everywhere. Some of my good dreams are odd too. Like one time I dreamed about a Pokemon episode, and Giovanni paid Jessie, James, and Meowth to go to a Led Zeppelin concert.  O_o ;D Luckily, Team Rocket went to the concert, and Ash and co. didn't screw it up.

The nightmare I had was about be being trapped inside my Gameboy.

And what made the beeping worse is that I was listening to my MP3 player at the time, and it was at a fairly loud level. The beeping actually was LOUDER then the music on my MP3 player.

Date: 2007-09-21 19:09:35
Creepy. Also what the hell is a Hooked Metapod?

Date: 2007-09-21 19:19:54
I know what it is.

Go to the main board (click home) and you'll see a picture of the character you play, glitched up. He's encountered a Metapod. There's text, it says "The hooked METAPOD,". Above the picture, it says "ALL HAIL THE HOOKED METAPOD".

To find out what it is, go to the "Weird glitchmart." topic on this board.

I see you read my sig.

Date: 2007-09-21 19:22:34
=_= Still makes no sense to me. *Sighs* Speaking of jarred trainers, (Like the one in the Hooked Metapod) picture, I can make them also.

Date: 2007-09-21 19:27:48
You DID read the Glitchmart topic, didn't you?

Also, the glitched trainer is the SAME thing you would see if you had an 'M in your party.

Date: 2007-09-21 19:32:12
I know what happens when you 'M/MissingNo. in your party. But still..

Date: 2007-09-21 19:42:32
Yeah, I was just pointing that out.

And remember, that the Hooked Metapod is our board's mascot.